Breaking! Biden's DOJ Quietly Planning to Prosecute Roughly 1,000 New People on Jan. 6 Charges

Nope. All they wanted was to delay the certification until the irregularities could be looked at. That's what it was all about.
Yes. It's why I was watching on TV. Ted Cruz was to speak on making a committee to look at the issue and I wanted to hear him. I watched all day ---- I sure got an eyeful!! But not of Ted Cruz.

I am applauding the honesty of some of our resident leftists in here that are all but calling for anyone who didn't vote Democrat in 2020 to be arrested and jailed....I mean, we already knew what kind of communists you people were/are, but now it seems you feel free enough to embrace it....

I don't actually believe this.

However, it was a strange OP because I don't think there were 1000 people in the whole demonstration!
I was joking. That's probably round 3 of arrests..

The arrests are really going to be of people in DC that took a city bus on Jan 6. They have surrounding surveillance films of bus riders.

The new round of arrests will be the planners and organizers. Like Trump, Flynn, Bannon, Stone - the guys Trump pardoned are all going back to jail.
Only proving that Hitler, indeed was better than democrats. Stalin might be comparable to democrats. Mao is definitely better than democrats, as is Castro.

Forum List

Back