Breaking! Biden's DOJ Quietly Planning to Prosecute Roughly 1,000 New People on Jan. 6 Charges

Imagine that democrats prosecuting criminals..

Democrats are the criminals. I think it's time we became more like France.

gettyimages-1195081291.jpg

Merrick Garland cares about my safety. I am do thankful for him and his DOJ.

They are protecting me from evil people.

Democrats are the criminals. I think it's time we became more like France.

gettyimages-1195081291.jpg
They should wear powdered wigs and knee britches. Sounds rather ghey, if those people don't want to be prosecuted they could run to Russia and fight in the war.

Merrick Garland is not finished going after peaceful tax paying White American patriots who support Trump.

But none of the filthy ass inssurection Negros that spent six months looting, burning, murdering and destroying 200 American cities. Including doing a thousand times the damage in DC than the Patriots did to protest the stolen election.

Typical Leftest War on America.

The Justice Department is nothing more than an enforcement branch of the filthy DNC.

But none of the filthy ass inssurection Negros that spent six months looting, burning, murdering and destroying 200 American cities. Including doing a thousand times the damage in DC than the Patriots did to protest the stolen election.

Typical Leftest War on America.

The Justice Department is nothing more than an enforcement branch of the filthy DNC.

You right wing fascists are the filthy fascists who attack the country.

Forum List

Back