BREAKING: Bomb Squad Called Outside of Miami Courthouse Where Trump Will Be Arraigned

In today's day and age I can't be sure if it's some trump supporter dingbat, or some anti trump dingbat doing it.

Even if the news reported it was a pro trump dingbat I'd still say "was it really though? Or was it a democrat and they are pretending it's a republican so they can push the story that crazy super ultra mega maga need to be stopped and are a threat to our democracy".

How can right wingers be a threat to democracy when they want to make America great again? By the way, we're a Republic!

Because their understanding of what a great America is is not the same thing as you and I. We want America to be strong, independent, feared and respected, we want American morals and standards and values that made us a world super power in record time, want a smart society that is safe and comfortable, and so on. They do not.

It's hard to tell what's really the truth or if it's "the truth /wink wink". I can't trust the majority of what the media reports and I don't trust anything the current administration or democrats say, and I am still cautious a small amount of what republicans say.

Forum List

Back