Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

When excoriating Mueller for the search of Cohen’s office, Hannity fails to disclose he’s a client. That makes his rants a blatant conflict of interest.

As a note of clarification: Hannity says he’s never retained Cohen nor has he ever received a bill from him. If what Hannity says is true, then none of his communications with Cohen are protected to attorney client privilege. Are you sure this is the sword you want to fall on Sean?

Not surprisingly you are grasping at straws. No, Sean Hannity never paid Cohen but payment is not necessary for attorney-client privilege to exist. I have taught real-estate law, which includes the law of agency, for over 30 years. For over 40 years I have been a Realtor(R) working with dozens, if not hundreds of attorneys. Over all those decades I have had six, that I can recall, who have represented me personally. Of those, I have paid three and I never was asked or paid the other three a dime. Obviously, all were regarding civil matters. There was never any question as to whether or not there was a client-attorney privilege. Of course, it did.

Better luck next time.

The fixation is really that bad huh? We get it. You hate Hannity. We also get Fake News CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS all colluded with the DNC and Crooked H. So you're whole angle here it pretty redundant now.

Having worked in the legal trades for more than 30 years I have all kinds of experience with what constitutes a legal retainer and how attorney/client privilege works, as well as what a conflict of interest is.

You, on the other hand, seem particularly clueless in all regards

What is the conflict of interest you express? Sounds like you are talking about Mueller

-Geaux

Hannity’s public comments about the search of Cohen’s office, hotel room and electronic devices. He should have disclosed both his friendship with Cohen and his habit of consulting him on legal questions before commenting.

When the Washington Post reports Trump’s comments about Jeff Bezos and/or Amazon, the Post discloses that Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post and Amazon. Not just the first time it reported on his comments. Every. Single. Time. Without exception.

When I went to Landlord and Tenant Court with a client, the adjudicator recused himself because he was once a personal friend of mine. I hadn’t seen him in 10 years but he still deemed it a conflict of interest.

Hannity should have disclosed his prior relationships with Cohen before commenting.

From a legal standpoint, why should he have done that?

-Geaux

I realize that FOX News has little concern for honesty or integrity but here’s why.

Was Hannity attacking the search of Cohen's office because he honestly believes that such a search is a violation of the Constitution and/or legal ethics, or was he saying it because he’s scared shirtless that his own personal dirt is about to be exposed.

If his contacts with Cohen are all above board and he has nothing hide, he should have disclosed.

Geez, my boss once asked me about a royal blue carpet in our new offices he was thinking about replacing and my response was “In the interests of full disclosure, royal blue is my favourite colour. I love it”.

Full disclosure reveals any personal bias or prejudice which might affect the opinion you are about to give.
Again, you cite no legal obligation to do so, but only your 'opinion' on what is the right thing to do.

You know what they say about opinions right?

-Geaux

What an epic witch hunt this is. Democracy is dead

-Geaux

More over, the rule of law is dead. It died with the presidency of Barack Obama and the Hillary Clinton campaign. It took a half-black Marxist community-organizer who believed the United States Constitution was an irrelevant piece of paper written by old, dead, white men to do it, but we've finally arrived at that point.

Two out of the three clients had payments made for salacious sexual activity.

Think Sean is different?

And why does that matter?

-Geaux
The guy ranted wildly on Fox the unfairness of Cohen being investigated. Not once mentioning that he was a client. Conflict of interest coming from the Right Wing State TV?

They also followed the line on Nikki Haley throwing her under the bus after she announced Trump was going to put in new sanctions today. But it seems Russia called Trump and now he backpedaled throwing her under the bus.

But Fox said she "got ahead of herself".

I keep hearing that some journalists on Fox are actually honest. Who would they be? Shep Smith? Juan?

Talk about "Deep State". Trump and his minions ARE the Deep State.

Who is dumb enough to listen to that perv?

We already know the middle class is going to get royally screwed over the tax cuts for the rich.

We already know that with the HC subsidies ending in October, HC is going to be out of reach for at least 20 million Americans. Most of them Trump voters.

We already know that Trump's trade war will cost jobs for the people that voted for Trump.

Eventually, Trump voters are going to wake up with an a$$ they never knew could get so sore. It's inevitable. And are they going to be shocked. "But I trusted him. I believed him. How could he do this to us?" The WAIL is coming.

Well, I can tell you now he's still laughing at his base's support for those ridiculous tax cuts for the rich.

And that matters why exactly?

-Geaux

-Geaux

And Ken Star was the BEST SC ever.

LOL! Stop

:CryingCow: Over your Dear Douche is in deep Doo.. Doo!
FFS! WEAK.. Deflecting your pains on us.

Slick Willie lied under oath

-Geaux
And? Paid for it.

Are you still holding the BlowJob Cumings dress photos in your wallet? As Bubba gets more than you?

btw: I never cared about peoples legal sex back then.
I've always felt the Clinton's had a more Swinger relationship.

And If HRC wants to outscore service, it's her business.

Last edited:

-Geaux

LOL! Stop

-Geaux
And? Paid for it.

Are you still holding the BlowJob dress photos in your wallet?

Well, yes, he paid off women... But of course the Senate would not remove him from office so he skated

-Geaux

Having worked in the legal trades for more than 30 years I have all kinds of experience with what constitutes a legal retainer and how attorney/client privilege works, as well as what a conflict of interest is.

You, on the other hand, seem particularly clueless in all regards

What is the conflict of interest you express? Sounds like you are talking about Mueller

-Geaux

Hannity’s public comments about the search of Cohen’s office, hotel room and electronic devices. He should have disclosed both his friendship with Cohen and his habit of consulting him on legal questions before commenting.

When the Washington Post reports Trump’s comments about Jeff Bezos and/or Amazon, the Post discloses that Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post and Amazon. Not just the first time it reported on his comments. Every. Single. Time. Without exception.

When I went to Landlord and Tenant Court with a client, the adjudicator recused himself because he was once a personal friend of mine. I hadn’t seen him in 10 years but he still deemed it a conflict of interest.

Hannity should have disclosed his prior relationships with Cohen before commenting.
So invasion of privacy is a good thing for you? Do you know that Hannity and Cohen are private citizens still? Who cares if he's talked to Cohen since he's a lawyer. You make it seem like like Hannity is secretary of state leaking emails.

This is a criminal investigation. Cohen is being investigated for crines. When you consort with criminals, you risk get caught up in their legal troubles.

Michael Cohen is being investigated for bank fraud, wire fraud and campaign finance violations. Hannity’s name would never have come up if Cohen hadn’t tried to obtain a restraining order on the search.

And both men are public individuals.

OF COURSE he is cause the DNC and Crooked H put all their money into these "investiagations". We get it. The swamp DNC and Mccain holdovers cannot get the fact Trump is president. So the angle of them trying to smear everyone around him will just eventually help. You make it seem like this is "Fast and Furious" Obama let happen.

Lie all you want but Mueller isn’t going anywhere either. And even if he did, the Russia investigation and the prosecutions it's spawning aren’t going away either.

Again today, Trump bent over for Vladimir Putin, refusing to sanction Russia for their role in the Syrian gas attacks.

-Geaux

So invasion of privacy is a good thing for you? Do you know that Hannity and Cohen are private citizens still? Who cares if he's talked to Cohen since he's a lawyer. You make it seem like like Hannity is secretary of state leaking emails.

This is a criminal investigation. Cohen is being investigated for crines. When you consort with criminals, you risk get caught up in their legal troubles.

Michael Cohen is being investigated for bank fraud, wire fraud and campaign finance violations. Hannity’s name would never have come up if Cohen hadn’t tried to obtain a restraining order on the search.

OF COURSE he is cause the DNC and Crooked H put all their money into these "investiagations". We get it. The swamp DNC and Mccain holdovers cannot get the fact Trump is president. So the angle of them trying to smear everyone around him will just eventually help. You make it seem like this is "Fast and Furious" Obama let happen.

Lie all you want but Mueller isn’t going anywhere either. And even if he did, the Russia investigation and the prosecutions it's spawning aren’t going away either.

Again today, Trump bent over for Vladimir Putin, refusing to sanction Russia for their role in the Syrian gas attacks.

Russia?

LMAO

-Geaux

-Geaux

LOL! Stop

-Geaux
And? Paid for it.

Well, yes, he paid off women... But of course the Senate would not remove him from office so he skated

-Geaux
The Great Douche gets the same game field.
It's not very good at this btw.

Btw. List the NDA's and etc.

-Geaux

LOL! Stop

-Geaux
And? Paid for it.

-Geaux

Let me know when he is put under oath OK?

-Geaux

-Geaux

More over, the rule of law is dead. It died with the presidency of Barack Obama and the Hillary Clinton campaign. It took a half-black Marxist community-organizer who believed the United States Constitution was an irrelevant piece of paper written by old, dead, white men to do it, but we've finally arrived at that point.
Does anyone have any faith in the DOJ or FBI anymore? And if you do, why?

-Geaux

Are you referring to the constitutional scholar and professor, Barack Obama?

C2D3D153-BF86-4FE9-BB91-5475EB649606.gif

What was it Obama did about the red line?

You just can’t make this stuff up.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Poor Nikki Haley. How embarrassing.

LOL! Stop

-Geaux
And? Paid for it.

-Geaux

-Geaux

The Great Honest Douche said IT be happy to do so.

Where is your guy? Too much a COWARD to do so?

-Geaux

Does anyone have any faith in the DOJ or FBI anymore? And if you do, why?

Man, its looking pretty grim right now. The way the FBI upper ranks are political, plus how Obama's IRS went after conservative groups, we are losing the fight against communism

-Geaux

-Geaux
And? Paid for it.

-Geaux

-Geaux

The Great Honest Douche said IT be happy to do so.

Where is your guy? Too much a COWARD to do so?

No, Mueller is unethical and POTUS is smart not to sit down with him. Let Mueller come up with something, then he can force it. So far, only $$$$ for some low level supporters who have outstanding parking tickets

-Geaux

Poor Nikki Haley. How embarrassing.

Nothing embarrassing for Haley since Trump smartly appointed her.

Forum List

Back