Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Never heard of reverend Wright's church? You're messiah went there over twenty years.

I was wondering how long it would take for this to migrate over to "this is all Obama's fault".
Please tell how in that post I blamed Obama.

Stat just says stuff. He doesn't mean anything by it.
You don't speak for me, troll.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Then speak for yourself, and tell me how I blamed Obama.

"Never heard of reverend Wright's church? You're messiah went there over twenty years."

I was wondering how long it would take for this to migrate over to "this is all Obama's fault".

"Never heard of reverend Wright's church? You're messiah went there over twenty years."

Told ya.

NOthing about that says that this was Obama's fault.

It was OBVIOUSLY a reply to a separate point that Trigger made.

LIke I said, you just say stuff. Don't mean nothing.

And you never admit it even when cold stone busted.

I was referring back to a racist that said racism isn't taught in the black church. Now tell me how in that statement I said Obama was to blame in the shooting. I am actually surprised you haven't blamed Bush yet.

Politicians react to tragic Charleston church shooting - CNNPolitics.com

Also at the link, just in:

Charleston Shooting 1.jpg

I was referring back to a racist that said racism isn't taught in the black church. Now tell me how in that statement I said Obama was to blame in the shooting. I am actually surprised you haven't blamed Bush yet.

Why did you refer to Obama at all, then? You call him "You're messiah", but everyone in the room knows who you mean. Why did you need to invoke his name at all, or Rev. Wright? They have absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

Gotcha.

He won't.

He'll deflect and distract.

He's obviously stone cold busted, but he will never admit it.

LIke I said, he just says stuff, he doesn't mean anything by it.

The shooter is obviously mentally deranged.
Some have been predicting this sort of thing is going to happen more and more often.
Everytime the media shows videos of negros rampaging through the streets looting and burning and destroying innocent people's lives someone somewhere is watching. Every time the race whore Sharpton inflames negroes so he can line his pockets someone somewhere is watching.
Maybe the negro c*** at CNN will call the shooter "brave and courageous".

Why did you refer to Obama at all, then? You call him "You're messiah", but everyone in the room knows who you mean. Why did you need to invoke his name at all, or Rev. Wright? They have absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

Gotcha.

Told ya.

It's obvious why you referred to Obama in the context of Trigger's claim.

But he asks in order to move the conversation away from the fact that his words are bs.

Well, here we go again

Another senseless massacre. Time for us to express our grief, pretend we are outraged and then proclaim.....Nothing we can do about it

The price we pay for our second amendment rights
Your bullshit is the price we pay for the first.

All freedom comes at a cost.

Because our country has a strong first amendment, we do not need a second

Freedom of speech has done more to preserve our liberty than the right to bear arms ever has

Well, here we go again

Another senseless massacre. Time for us to express our grief, pretend we are outraged and then proclaim.....Nothing we can do about it

The price we pay for our second amendment rights
Your bullshit is the price we pay for the first.

All freedom comes at a cost.

Because our country has a strong first amendment, we do not need a second

Freedom of speech has done more to preserve our liberty than the right to bear arms ever has

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

Gotcha.

Told ya.

But he asks in order to move the conversation away from the fact that his words are bs.

Keep trolling. It's all you know, troll.

Seems some of the people here are as idiotic as those on the old board, billy.

Funnier, but just as idiotic

There are some real goobers, but I seem to remember hearing that dunn was thoroughly dissed over here by just about everyone. That's a good sign.

Gotcha.
I was referring to something different, learn to read.

Gotcha.

Told ya.

Keep trolling. It's all you know, troll.

It is obvious that the conversation was moving off topic.

So why pretend that you did not realize that?

Because you are the troll.

Libs. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Gotcha.

Keep :dig: , keep :dig:

Gotcha.

He knows that.

He's lying.

He wants to smear you with ODS, and from there is's a micro jump to the Gold Standard of Liberal Propaganda, THE RACE CARD.

Gotcha.

Keep :dig: , keep :dig:

Now he is totally ignoring your completely reasonable response, in which you completely answered his original point, and pretending that he is winning this debate, when he has totally been revealed as a liar and a troll.

Forum List

Back