Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

So what do we have from this tragedy so far?

We can't blame it on race
We can't blame it on guns

Just move along people....nothing to see here
We blame it on:

1. The shooter
2. Those on both ends of the spectrum who are fomenting hatred and division

If we're honest.

Both f***kin ends? Are you insane.....why would a church be preaching white hatred? GTFOOH fool!!
You're a very good example of my point.

I suspect arms on both "sides" of this issue will get very tired from pointing the finger at the other side.

And thanks to you folks, nothing of value will be learned from this tragedy. Just more blame, more division.

Well, here we go again

Another senseless massacre. Time for us to express our grief, pretend we are outraged and then proclaim.....Nothing we can do about it

The price we pay for our second amendment rights
Shut the hell up, can't you leave politics alone. For a minute?

This has nothing to do with politics

This is the American gun culture we have embraced. When tragedies like this occur, we feign outrage and in the end, just shrug and say....nothing we can do about it

It happened with the batman shootings.
It happened in Newtown.
It happened with Gabby Giffords.

There is a pattern here.

Yes there is a pattern, its called election times and the GOP and people like Rush and Fox news feed these mindless bastards the courage they use to kill people. Look it up, its fact
The killers in those useless killings were liberals you dumbass.

Is it any greater a crime to kill people based on race than it is to kill people to steal their money (or some other motive)? Some people are simply evil!

Apple and oranges....white men killing blacks for what? Yaw own the world, what harm can any black person do to a race that is protected and worshipped around the globe?
Apples and oranges have nothing to do with my legitimate question.

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

Both f***kin ends? Are you insane.....why would a church be preaching white hatred? GTFOOH fool!!
Never heard of reverend Wright's church? You're messiah went there over twenty years.

Is it any greater a crime to kill people based on race than it is to kill people to steal their money (or some other motive)? Some people are simply evil!

Apple and oranges....white men killing blacks for what? Yaw own the world, what harm can any black person do to a race that is protected and worshipped around the globe?

(sigh)...I challenge you to see any post where I don't call out senseless black on black crime...have a nice day.

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

Never heard of reverend Wright's church? You're messiah went there over twenty years.

I was wondering how long it would take for this to migrate over to "this is all Obama's fault".

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

Rev Wright never advocated violence
He did not run a racist church.....only to idiot conservatives taking one quote out of context

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

He did not run a racist church.....only to idiot conservatives taking one quote out of context

I saw him proudly state on TV that he ran a Black LIberation Theology Church.

Racism is part of that "Theology".

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

I was wondering how long it would take for this to migrate over to "this is all Obama's fault".
Please tell how in that post I blamed Obama.

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

So it's the white community's fault is it. You and your ill are just trash. Absolute worthless trash.

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

Stat just says stuff. He doesn't mean anything by it.

(sigh)...I challenge you to see any post where I don't call out senseless black on black crime...have a nice day.
Why are you making such a challenge? You challenge has nothing to do with my question: Is it any greater a crime to kill people based on race than to kill people to steal their money ( or some other motive)?

The victims are just as dead regardless of the motive.

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

You don't speak for me, troll.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

Coming from a Obama knob polisher. Wright is a racist, and Obama threw him to the wolves when it came to light.

LOL! YOU calling me a troll!?:rofl:

We blame it on:

1. The shooter

If we're honest.

Coming from a Obama knob polisher. Wright is a racist, and Obama threw him to the wolves when it came to light.

Actually his first impulse was to tell White America that they needed to understand where an older black man was coming from.

When the polls showed that wasn't working, then he threw him under the bus.

Then speak for yourself, and tell me how I blamed Obama.

Then speak for yourself, and tell me how I blamed Obama.

He won't.

He can't.

Because you didn't.

You disagree with him, so he talks smack about you.

You call him on it enough, and he will call you a racist, and a troll, and stupid, and other names.

BUt he will never admit that he was talking smack.

All his words really translate to "you disagree with me, so you are a poopy head".

Forum List

Back