Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.
They will be trying to paint the shooter as a liberal.

Progressives have tried to portray every shooter for the past ten years as a right wing teaper extremist. So far, all the shooters have been progressives. Eventually you'll get it right. Law of averages and all. However, in this case we don't know yet. Odds are it is indeed some sick racist asshole who did the deed. And yes, were one of the folks armed in the church the asshole wouldn't have killed as many.
So far all what shooters have been progressives? All murderers? Kind of a broad brush there, especially for you.

Every major shooting that has been reported was perpetrated by a progressive. Gabby Giffords, the three muslim students killed over a parking spot, the movie theatre shooting, all of them perpetrated by violent extremists......who just happened to be progressives. Hell, members of the Southern Poverty Law Center (a well known progressive group) have murdered more people in the last three years then the Klan has in the last 20.
Riiiiiiight....way to make a fantasy reality for yourself.

Well, here we go again

Another senseless massacre. Time for us to express our grief, pretend we are outraged and then proclaim.....Nothing we can do about it

The price we pay for our second amendment rights
Your bullshit is the price we pay for the first.

All freedom comes at a cost.

Because our country has a strong first amendment, we do not need a second

Freedom of speech has done more to preserve our liberty than the right to bear arms ever has

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

Our first amendment is stronger than it ever has been

With incidents like yesterday, makes you wonder the value of the second in defending our freedom

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.
They will be trying to paint the shooter as a liberal.

They usually are........angry former student off his meds........

Quite a leap from the media invention of a possible Tea Party member just because he's white.

Well, here we go again

Another senseless massacre. Time for us to express our grief, pretend we are outraged and then proclaim.....Nothing we can do about it

Freedom of speech has done more to preserve our liberty than the right to bear arms ever has

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

With incidents like yesterday, makes you wonder the value of the second in defending our freedom
I wish I had some of your rich bullshit like this for my garden.

Here are 10 of the worst domestic terror attacks by extreme Christians and right-wing white men
domestic_terrorists-800x430.jpg

And, how many were excused or defended by Christians and right wing white men?
#BREAKING- Reports: #Charleston shooter said,"You rape our women and are taking over our country & you have to go."Report coming on @NBCDFW

@EricKingNBC5

,"You rape our women and are taking over our country & you have to go."

Which is why he shot 3 men, and 6 women.

Black women are well known for raping white (?).

(this was sarcasm)
He's a bad shot.

Reloaded 5 times?

2 deaths per magazine?

Yes, he was a BAD shot

Bad parents? Explain please.
Parents who teach fear and hatred of Blacks ...its very common in white culture......teach them that the Blacks are here to rape the white woman and that gunning down a Black person is not like killing a real person...

Charleston terrorist reveals his motive: 'You rape our women and you're taking over our country -- and you have to go'
A survivor says a man who killed nine worshipers at a historic South Carolina black church reloaded five times during the massacre and offered a chilling statement of his motives.

Except it is not common in white culture.

I grew up in white culture. I've have had mostly white friends and co-workers. Your words to not match my observations of white culture.

Thats why arguing about personal anecdotes gets you nowhere

Great. I'm glad you feel that way about a white on black crime thread. Please try to apply it to all other crime threads in the future.
I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?
Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?

Or maybe the police will save us thousands of tax payers dollars and take this nut out....
Or the media covers this so much that it creates copycats all over the country.

I think that's what they want.

All of these blacks showing their asses in Ferguson and Baltimore.....I'm surprised it took this long for some nutcase to waste a bunch of innocent blacks somewhere.
Annnnnnnd, there we have it.

This has nothing to do with politics

Agree.

This is the American gun culture we have embraced.

Disagree vehemently.

When tragedies like this occur, we feign outrage and in the end, just shrug and say....nothing we can do about it

Let's wait until the particulars are in on the perp, shall we?

In terms of the "gun culture", indeed you have lost that war entirely. Guns are not sentient, bipedal entities, the 2nd Amendment has rightfully forced itself upon you, and there's no going back to draconian infringements.

I'm surprised how much the Left is beginning to rehash old tired arguments in light of the upcoming election.

We have 300 million guns in circulation in this country

Incidents such as this are just the price we are willing to pay for our love of guns

I always wait for the facts to be presented when talking about a crime on here don't you?
Hey me too! That shooter could be perfectly innocent!!! Let's wait until tomorrow when conservatives go out of their way to justify his actions!
We can also wait till tomorrow when liberals go out of their way to convict him before there is even a trial. Or will you guys just go ahead and start that tonight?

Or maybe the police will save us thousands of tax payers dollars and take this nut out....
Or the media covers this so much that it creates copycats all over the country.

I think that's what they want.

All of these blacks showing their asses in Ferguson and Baltimore.....I'm surprised it took this long for some nutcase to waste a bunch of innocent blacks somewhere.
Annnnnnnd, there we have it.
Mudwhistle popped like pimple on the ass of Rush Limbaugh

Well, here we go again

UC teaching faculty members not to criticize race-based affirmative action call America melting pot and more - The Washington Post

One of the latest things in universities, including at University of California (where I teach) is condemning “microaggressions,” supposed “brief, subtle verbal or non-verbal exchanges that send denigrating messages to the recipient because of his or her group membership (such as race, gender, age or socio-economic status).” Such microaggressions, the argument goes, can lead to a “hostile learning environment,” which UC — and the federal government — views as legally actionable. This is stuff you could get disciplined or fired for, especially if you aren’t a tenured faculty member.

Well, here we go again

Just think if one of those church goers had a gun. Lives could've been saved.

Forum List

Back