Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Can't we do something to fix the white culture ? its too violent

guns-per-100-people.png

Last edited:
You said that.

I asked what problems are you thinking of?

gun worshiping, white entitlement narcissism...the feeling whites are "exceptional" better surely than Blacks

Gun worshiping? Show me a culture where weapons are not considered "cool" by the males of the society. This is a human trait, not cultural.

Entitlement? There is no white entitlement. The debate of what whites want are at the point of demanding to NOT be discriminated against. THat is hardly entitlement.

Exceptional? Better? Dude. Comparing US vs Them is human nature, and let's face it, BLack America is fucked up.

Explain. Does the black community have to think long and hard about every act of violence one black asshole commits??????

That would be a good idea, actually. Thanks in large part to the race goading of the Democrats and the sheer number of incidents, each incident now paints the entire community, and "Black Fatigue" is settling in across the country at an astounding pace. That will only hurt the black community and could ultimately result in the undoing of sixty years of progress in relations.

The Democrat's racial politics are intentional, of course. They thrive on chaos.
And some more....it's the fault of the black community....Old School wasn't wrong at all.

Well, here we go again

Another senseless massacre. Time for us to express our grief, pretend we are outraged and then proclaim.....Nothing we can do about it

The price we pay for our second amendment rights
Your bullshit is the price we pay for the first.

All freedom comes at a cost.

Because our country has a strong first amendment, we do not need a second

Freedom of speech has done more to preserve our liberty than the right to bear arms ever has

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

Our first amendment is stronger than it ever has been

With incidents like yesterday, makes you wonder the value of the second in defending our freedom
I wish I had some of your rich bullshit like this for my garden.

With the advent of the internet and tools like smart phones and Twitter, freedom of speech has moved from the newspapers to the hands of every citizen

We have a stronger first amendment than at any time in history

Your bullshit is the price we pay for the first.

All freedom comes at a cost.

Freedom of speech has done more to preserve our liberty than the right to bear arms ever has

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

With incidents like yesterday, makes you wonder the value of the second in defending our freedom

With the advent of the internet and tools like smart phones and Twitter, freedom of speech has moved from the newspapers to the hands of every citizen

Except when it's an opinion that progressives don't like, then instead of just disagreeing with them, progs try to ruin the person.

Progs have found end runs around the 2nd amendment, namely a pliable media and gutless corporations.

You notice how mass killers are predominantly [not exclusively] white males..its a white culture thing...

Mass killer: One bad guy, many victims

Baltimore (for example): Many bad guys, many victims.

Same-same. One fits the Democrat narrative, one does not.

its white parenting I believe that is a big problem causing whites to do like those kids at Columbine HS

For some reason they are brought up to believe they own America and when they feel threatened or rejected they mow down a bunch of people in response.

LOL I guess the racial stereotypes in this thread are okay, b/c they are about whites..............

Yeah......but.....really.......sure........but whites are the real racists. Blacks
Explain. Does the black community have to think long and hard about every act of violence one black asshole commits??????

That would be a good idea, actually. Thanks in large part to the race goading of the Democrats and the sheer number of incidents, each incident now paints the entire community, and "Black Fatigue" is settling in across the country at an astounding pace. That will only hurt the black community and could ultimately result in the undoing of sixty years of progress in relations.

The Democrat's racial politics are intentional, of course. They thrive on chaos.
And some more....it's the fault of the black community....Old School wasn't wrong at all.
Old School is usually wrong......and you are usually irrelevant.

Except when it's an opinion that progressives don't like, then instead of just disagreeing with them, progs try to ruin the person.

Progs have found end runs around the 2nd amendment, namely a pliable media and gutless corporations.

Which is at the core of freedom of speech

You are free to say or post anything you wish. Others are also free to criticize you for your views

Forum List

Back