Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Dylann Roof was black.
If by Black you mean white. I agree.
No I mean black. He identified as black like Rachel dolezal. He found her an inspiration. Black and white don't exist. They are arbitrary social constructs. All that matters is what one feels they are on the inside
Then I disagree. He obviously identified as white. I bet he wanted to be Black so he could attract more women but didnt have the makeup skills Racheal did.
You can't disagree with how he identifies himself. You aren't him and don't know how he feels.
I dont disagree with how he ID's himself. I disagree with you believing he was Black.
Take it up with him and mark Zuckerberg. He said so on facebook.

Well it's a valid question. How do you know the shooter is white?

Because the security cameras shows he might have been your son!
Race is just a social construct. We all bleed red.
Who said anything about race? We are talking about color, physiognomy and the perps own words. He obviously identified himself as being "white" when he stated his purpose for the killings to a survivor!
I will believe it when he comes out and publicly states it. I remember "hands up don't shoot" farce.

Well, we don't really know that "hands up don't shoot" was really a farce for sure. But that has no bearing on this case at all. Are you implying that all Blacks lie; especially those who obviously are conservative church goers? How dare you!

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

And the medias have this blood on their hands too
And more blame shifted from the actual murderer. You ROLLLLLLLL, Stephanie.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

Bullshit. This racist walked into a church prayer meeting and murdered 9 people. HE is responsible for what he did. Whether or not there is any racism in the politics of Obama and the democrats, this 21 year old piece of shit is responsible for the killings.

how do you know he's a racist? and if it had been a church with white people would they still be a Racist. you people throw that word out anytime you feel like it. Is it for special effects or what?

Well, let's see.
A young white guy with White Supremacist markings on his T-Shirt goes into a Black church and MURDERS 9 people in cold blood.

Stephanie, you have no heart, no soul and no feelings at all.

You would be an excellent borg.

No I mean black. He identified as black like Rachel dolezal. He found her an inspiration. Black and white don't exist. They are arbitrary social constructs. All that matters is what one feels they are on the inside
Then I disagree. He obviously identified as white. I bet he wanted to be Black so he could attract more women but didnt have the makeup skills Racheal did.
You can't disagree with how he identifies himself. You aren't him and don't know how he feels.
I dont disagree with how he ID's himself. I disagree with you believing he was Black.
He is in jail. How could he say so on facebook?

Liberal media already calling it a "hate crime." Liberal's want it to be a "hate crime", they need it to be a "hate crime" so they can spin it politically.

You are so behind the times, you poor RW creature.

The POLICE CHIEF of Charleston, a white guy, called this a hate crime. So did the Mayor of Charleston, a white guy.

Now, back under your rock with you.
So did the US Attorney General.
There is no such thing as a "hate crime." Only crime.
Actually there is a such thing as a hate crime. There is a reason you dont run anything or make any decisions. You dont even know what you are talking about.
No there is not. It was a creation of the lunatic left and directed solely at White people. Holder even said that if a minority attacked a White person it could never be called a hate crime. You cannot make criminal laws that apply only to a portion of society based on race. But, this administration is so overtly racist that I can understand Holders actions.

Just another black on black crime.

VCGgwef.png
Do like being a racist prick?
Race doesn't exist. I fail to see how lumping people into an arbitrary group matters in a time like this. We should be mourning, not hating.

A lot are. I hate that it takes such horror.

But im downtown now. You should see the unity and literally singing Christian hymns in the street...white and black joining arms....its a heartwarming scene.

The national media and Al Sharpton and white supremacists will swoop in and ruin it. But for now...its quite humbling to watch.

Buc, I hope these are not the equivalent of crocodile tears you are shedding. If you are on the square, God bless you.

I am. Disclosure. ..I had business to do downtown already. Its done. So I stuck around just to be here. This is a special city. Anyone from here will agree.

Its heartbreaking. But also hopeful seeing downtown right now. I dont know how media is portraying it now bc im not near a TV. But people of all types are here mourning and trying to heal.

Why am I surprised? Another white guy that couldnt get laid by a white girl.

"You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go,"
-Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof was black.
Dumb.

he said it prior to the shooting. I posted his post earlier.

Liberal media already calling it a "hate crime." Liberal's want it to be a "hate crime", they need it to be a "hate crime" so they can spin it politically.

The POLICE CHIEF of Charleston, a white guy, called this a hate crime. So did the Mayor of Charleston, a white guy.

Actually there is a such thing as a hate crime. There is a reason you dont run anything or make any decisions. You dont even know what you are talking about.
No there is not. It was a creation of the lunatic left and directed solely at White people. Holder even said that if a minority attacked a White person it could never be called a hate crime. You cannot make criminal laws that apply only to a portion of society based on race. But, this administration is so overtly racist that I can understand Holders actions.
Yes there is. If you dont believe me watch and see if this monkey isnt convicted of one.

Nicky Hailey's comments were lovely. She is an excellent leader.

I wish Obama would make a similar statement - one of healing and love. It would be great if he would say that the way to honor the victims and support their families' healing process is NOT VIOLENCE. Violence dishonors the memory of the murdered people.

Haley's statements are particularly vile as she represents someone elected by many of those ENCOURAGED to hold the same beliefs as the shooter.
Smell what is being shoveled.
I do.

You're a nasty piece of work, aintcha?

yep, but what do we expect from the left. Haley had NOTHING to do with this, but they found themselves another scapegoat LIKE USUAL

And yet, you blame Obama for everything.

If you posted it then it wasnt credible. The only thing Black about him was his car.

Who said anything about race? We are talking about color, physiognomy and the perps own words. He obviously identified himself as being "white" when he stated his purpose for the killings to a survivor!
I will believe it when he comes out and publicly states it. I remember "hands up don't shoot" farce.

Well, we don't really know that "hands up don't shoot" was really a farce for sure. But that has no bearing on this case at all. Are you implying that all Blacks lie; especially those who obviously are conservative church goers? How dare you!
If your too stupid to figure out that "hand's up don't shoot" never happened then I suppose you believe O.J. was innocent? All I am saying is the track record of the liberal media is one of a rush to judgement and painting these incidents as purely racial motivated. Remember Andrew Zimmerman was a "White-Hispanic?" The guy was a nut job. Also, does the media report on Black on White crime in the same manner? Nope. I'm sick of the race card and how it's played in this country. Regardless of his motives he is a lunatic maniac.

Did Obama have a son there ?

-Geaux

If Obama had a son, he might look like the shooter if he self-identifies as a black person.

That was gross and disgusting, even for you. Did it ever occur to you that when you say stupid shit like that, that you make Righties look totally ridiculous.

Oh, forget it. You are totally ridiculous, anyway.

Yes there is. If you dont believe me watch and see if this monkey isnt convicted of one.
He will be because the law is on the books and should not be. Just because a bunch of politicians pass a law political purposes does not mean the law is correct or fairly applied.

I don't see how the pigment of his skin caused him to murder. That is pretty racist on your part. Your claim would conflict with his own Facebook post where he self identifies as black. Also some self identified blacks have lighter skin than self identified whites. That is an arbitrary categorization.

Oh no,chuckles. First of all, I don't believe in race. But this guy is definitely of European stock as shown not only by his lack of pigmentation but by his physiognomy as well. I haven't seen any reference to his face book page but if the statement uttered during the shooting is correct, he certainly lost his questionable black identity then and there. He was white during the shooting!

He will be because the law is on the books and should not be. Just because a bunch of politicians pass a law political purposes does not mean the law is correct or fairly applied.
So your prove once again how incredibly dumb you are? Didnt you just say there is no such thing? What kind of moron are you?

If you posted it then it wasnt credible. The only thing Black about him was his car.
It is credible. It was a screen shot of his facebook. You don't get to decide a person's race. They get to self identify themselves and you learn to deal with it.

Forum List

Back