Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Just another black on black crime.

VCGgwef.png
I'm actually surprised it took this long to throw her into the mix.
Well it's a valid question. How do you know the shooter is white?

I feel bad for the victims of the shooting. Wrong place at the wrong time.
But , right people, right?

VCGgwef.png
I'm actually surprised it took this long to throw her into the mix.

I feel bad for the victims of the shooting. Wrong place at the wrong time.
But , right people, right?
Of course not. No one should be killed like this. Just a random act of violence. Horrific.

VCGgwef.png
Do like being a racist prick?
Race doesn't exist. I fail to see how lumping people into an arbitrary group matters in a time like this. We should be mourning, not hating.

A lot are. I hate that it takes such horror.

But im downtown now. You should see the unity and literally singing Christian hymns in the street...white and black joining arms....its a heartwarming scene.

The national media and Al Sharpton and white supremacists will swoop in and ruin it. But for now...its quite humbling to watch.

Liberal media already calling it a "hate crime." Liberal's want it to be a "hate crime", they need it to be a "hate crime" so they can spin it politically.

You are so behind the times, you poor RW creature.

The POLICE CHIEF of Charleston, a white guy, called this a hate crime. So did the Mayor of Charleston, a white guy.

Now, back under your rock with you.
So did the US Attorney General.
There is no such thing as a "hate crime." Only crime.

Republicans are going to send him money for defense claiming "stand your ground".

Because the security cameras shows he might have been your son!
Race is just a social construct. We all bleed red.
Who said anything about race? We are talking about color, physiognomy and the perps own words. He obviously identified himself as being "white" when he stated his purpose for the killings to a survivor!
I will believe it when he comes out and publicly states it. I remember "hands up don't shoot" farce.

Liberal media already calling it a "hate crime." Liberal's want it to be a "hate crime", they need it to be a "hate crime" so they can spin it politically.

The POLICE CHIEF of Charleston, a white guy, called this a hate crime. So did the Mayor of Charleston, a white guy.

Actually there is a such thing as a hate crime. There is a reason you dont run anything or make any decisions. You dont even know what you are talking about.

Why am I surprised? Another white guy that couldnt get laid by a white girl.

"You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go,"
-Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof was black.
If by Black you mean white. I agree.
No I mean black. He identified as black like Rachel dolezal. He found her an inspiration. Black and white don't exist. They are arbitrary social constructs. All that matters is what one feels they are on the inside

Who said anything about race? We are talking about color, physiognomy and the perps own words. He obviously identified himself as being "white" when he stated his purpose for the killings to a survivor!
I will believe it when he comes out and publicly states it. I remember "hands up don't shoot" farce.
Like anybody cares what you believe. :laugh:

-Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof was black.
No I mean black. He identified as black like Rachel dolezal. He found her an inspiration. Black and white don't exist. They are arbitrary social constructs. All that matters is what one feels they are on the inside
Then I disagree. He obviously identified as white. I bet he wanted to be Black so he could attract more women but didnt have the makeup skills Racheal did.

VCGgwef.png
Do like being a racist prick?
Race doesn't exist. I fail to see how lumping people into an arbitrary group matters in a time like this. We should be mourning, not hating.

A lot are. I hate that it takes such horror.

But im downtown now. You should see the unity and literally singing Christian hymns in the street...white and black joining arms....its a heartwarming scene.

The national media and Al Sharpton and white supremacists will swoop in and ruin it. But for now...its quite humbling to watch.

Buc, I hope these are not the equivalent of crocodile tears you are shedding. If you are on the square, God bless you.

I don't see how the pigment of his skin caused him to murder. That is pretty racist on your part. Your claim would conflict with his own Facebook post where he self identifies as black. Also some self identified blacks have lighter skin than self identified whites. That is an arbitrary categorization.

-Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof was black.
Then I disagree. He obviously identified as white. I bet he wanted to be Black so he could attract more women but didnt have the makeup skills Racheal did.
You can't disagree with how he identifies himself. You aren't him and don't know how he feels.

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

And the medias have this blood on their hands too
And more blame shifted from the actual murderer. You ROLLLLLLLL, Stephanie.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

What a bunch of horseshit.

A person went into a church and MURDERED 9 people. He, the shooter, is responsible, not Obama, you utter fool.

-Dylann Roof
Dylann Roof was black.
You can't disagree with how he identifies himself. You aren't him and don't know how he feels.
I dont disagree with how he ID's himself. I disagree with you believing he was Black.

Actually there is a such thing as a hate crime. There is a reason you dont run anything or make any decisions. You dont even know what you are talking about.
All crimes are hateful. There are no "like" crimes and they are all bad.

Forum List

Back