Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

This is the world wide web. Provide a link showing the last time a black person shot up a church or elementary school full of women and children, or STFU.

You're really a mouthy and stupid fuck, you know that scumbag?

Boko Haram attacks five churches in Northern Nigeria Christian News on Christian Today

images

Did I mention you're really mouthy and stupid?

You are
another puke who does nothing BUT SPEW foul shit out their ass. how do we get so damn lucky:puke:
they joined IN 2009. Must have been sitting at the dailykos all this time

Did I miss your expressions of condolence for families of the victims, Stephanie ?

who the hell are you and what business is it of yours? go troll over someone else. loser

The kid is 21, has been arrested twice (once on a drug charge and once for trespassing), and his father gives him a .45 for his birthday.

I am a gun buff and a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment, but the father was an idiot for giving the kid a pistol.

What do you expect from camo-wearing sister-fucking redneck loons? You Republicans may wanna start disowning em. They're not helping your Party.

It was disgusting to watch the Republican gov. of SC conjure up tears for what HER party aids and abets.
"I want my country back...."

Methinks this phrase is about to be retired.

Yeah.......to think her party is causing looting and rioting all over the country because cops are killing white people. Rotten bastards!!!!!

As far as the shooter's family goes, dad knew junior was a mentally unstable criminal white supremacist, so he ... gave him a gun for his 21st birthday.

South Carolina massacre suspect had apparent interest in white supremacy Reuters

That probably violates the federal straw purchaser law. That is, you can't buy a gun and then give it to someone who is not allowed to buy a gun. Though it's possible it wasn't a recently purchased gun. It will have to be looked into. If they can charge the dad, they should.

What better gift for a racist asshole than the weapon of his choice?

Shows how much you care

Nicky Hailey's comments were lovely. She is an excellent leader.

I wish Obama would make a similar statement - one of healing and love. It would be great if he would say that the way to honor the victims and support their families' healing process is NOT VIOLENCE. Violence dishonors the memory of the murdered people.
Nope. Obozo will just say it's the gun's fault white kids hate black people.

Sounds like another troubled youth with a bad haircut needing medication for depression.......and not getting the help he needs.

AAbN63q.img

father-adam-lanza-said-he-wished-sandy-hook-mass-killer-had-never-been-born.jpg.cf.jpg
Somewhere there is a counsellor or shrink saying "I was wondering when he was going to go off."
The difference is you can see the crazy in in Adam Lanza's eyes. The look in Roofs eyes is lucid demon possessed pure evil. As for shrinks, yeah they are afraid of labeling people, patient confidentially and law suits. We don't need gun control we need better mental health options.

Both of them are crazy-assed Crackers.

This is the world wide web. Provide a link showing the last time a black person shot up a church or elementary school full of women and children, or STFU.

Boko Haram attacks five churches in Northern Nigeria Christian News on Christian Today

images

You are
another puke who does nothing BUT SPEW foul shit out their ass. how do we get so damn lucky:puke:

Did I miss your expressions of condolence for families of the victims, Stephanie ?

who the hell are you and what business is it of yours? go troll over someone else. loser

I just want to be know if you are a racist insensitive BITCH TROLL or just a poor misinformed appalachian waif programed by Fox News. Tell us won't you?

Guys clearly he was fearing for his life. The church was full of thugs. Hurry let's investigate every single minutia of the lives of the church members to slander them!

These are most likely innocent people that didn't do a thing wrong. The killer is the thug and sad to say they come in all races...

remember that next time you post one of your racist screeds.

images

You are

I just want to be know if you are a racist insensitive BITCH TROLL or just a poor misinformed appalachian waif programed by Fox News. Tell us won't you?

Not like you are. and you want to see a bitch. look at you post and nasty little self in a mirror. now kindly go diddle off

I wish Obama would make a similar statement - one of healing and love. It would be great if he would say that the way to honor the victims and support their families' healing process is NOT VIOLENCE. Violence dishonors the memory of the murdered people.

Mudwhistle is another insensitive bigot who didn't even have the courtesy to offer condolences to the families of this horrible crime. No he just used this tragedy to lapse into his usual anti-Obama/black diatribes.

Mudwhistle is another insensitive bigot who didn't even have the courtesy to offer condolences to the families of this horrible crime. No he just used this tragedy to lapse into his usual anti-Obama/black diatribes.

Are any of the family members on USMB?

images

You are

Not like you are. and you want to see a bitch. look at you post and nasty little self in a mirror. now kindly go diddle off
Stop stammering BYATCH! WHere are those condolences? Do you even care at all? BYATCH!

Are any of the family members on USMB?

They just might be... There are members of the Back community here for certain... They would appreciate it!

Ah there we go. It's begun. Tomorrow there will be reports about how this was the black church goers fault, and our stormfront lighters will run amok with it.
They will be trying to paint the shooter as a liberal.

Progressives have tried to portray every shooter for the past ten years as a right wing teaper extremist. So far, all the shooters have been progressives. Eventually you'll get it right. Law of averages and all. However, in this case we don't know yet. Odds are it is indeed some sick racist asshole who did the deed. And yes, were one of the folks armed in the church the asshole wouldn't have killed as many.
So far all what shooters have been progressives? All murderers? Kind of a broad brush there, especially for you.

Every major shooting that has been reported was perpetrated by a progressive. Gabby Giffords, the three muslim students killed over a parking spot, the movie theatre shooting, all of them perpetrated by violent extremists......who just happened to be progressives. Hell, members of the Southern Poverty Law Center (a well known progressive group) have murdered more people in the last three years then the Klan has in the last 20.
Who has the law center killed? It is more a matter of crazy than politics, but there are plenty of right wing killers.

I didn't say the SPLC had killed anyone, I said their MEMBERS had. Learn to read. Craig Hicks (look him up) and Floyd Lee Corkins have murdered three people (that we know of ) and only a brave security guard prevented Corkins from murdering many, many people that the SPLC thinks is an extremist group. They're not, but the SPLC refuses to fix the mistake in their data base that set good old Corkins off on his attempted murder spree.

There are dozens of negros getting shot by negroes every fucking day in the country.
Where's fucking 'Rev' Al? He can't make a dollar from the murders so he stays in his luxury apartment until any White shoots a negro. Then onto the fucking private jet to cash in.
Thank God he can only live so long.

images

You are

The correct answer is yes.

There are dozens of negros getting shot by negroes every fucking day in the country.
Where's fucking 'Rev' Al? He can't make a dollar from the murders so he stays in his luxury apartment until any White shoots a negro. Then onto the fucking private jet to cash in.
Thank God he can only live so long.
I hope the police are watching this Mutha fuka. dannyboys is just the kind of weak coward that would be willing to repeat a heinous act such as this. A clone of Roof's if there ever was one.

Well President Obama just made this incident into a press conference for bigotry. And gun violence. How 'bout just mental illness. And he claimed that these things, I guess he means mass shootings, is only something that occurs in America. Man this guy needs to get real.

Maybe he could begin with a real birff certificate and work his way forward.
I see your problem right there. :rofl:

Forum List

Back