Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

There are dozens of negros getting shot by negroes every fucking day in the country.
Where's fucking 'Rev' Al? He can't make a dollar from the murders so he stays in his luxury apartment until any White shoots a negro. Then onto the fucking private jet to cash in.
Thank God he can only live so long.
I hope the police are watching this Mutha fuka. dannyboys is just the kind of weak coward that would be willing to repeat a heinous act such as this. A clone of Roof's if there ever was one.

so accusing someone of planning mass murder is a okay around here? LOL

But then you have these snobs going around accusing others of being a Racist and demanding you give condolences.......... to the computer I guess. :eusa_doh:
Well here you go

This is the world wide web. Provide a link showing the last time a black person shot up a church or elementary school full of women and children, or STFU.

You're really a mouthy and stupid fuck, you know that scumbag?

Boko Haram attacks five churches in Northern Nigeria Christian News on Christian Today

images

Did I mention you're really mouthy and stupid?

You are
another puke who does nothing BUT SPEW foul shit out their ass. how do we get so damn lucky:puke:
they joined IN 2009. Must have been sitting at the dailykos all this time

Did I miss your expressions of condolence for families of the victims, Stephanie ?

who the hell are you and what business is it of yours? go troll over someone else. loser
That would be a "no", wouldn't it? No condolences from you.....nope.

You're really a mouthy and stupid fuck, you know that scumbag?

Boko Haram attacks five churches in Northern Nigeria Christian News on Christian Today

images

Did I mention you're really mouthy and stupid?

You are
another puke who does nothing BUT SPEW foul shit out their ass. how do we get so damn lucky:puke:
they joined IN 2009. Must have been sitting at the dailykos all this time

Did I miss your expressions of condolence for families of the victims, Stephanie ?

who the hell are you and what business is it of yours? go troll over someone else. loser

I just want to be know if you are a racist insensitive BITCH TROLL or just a poor misinformed appalachian waif programed by Fox News. Tell us won't you?

Not like you are. and you want to see a bitch. look at you post and nasty little self in a mirror. now kindly go diddle off
There you are again....making this thread about you.

So what do we have from this tragedy so far?

We can't blame it on race
We can't blame it on guns

Just move along people....nothing to see here

I'm not saying this idiot Roof wasn't a racist. By all accounts he looks like it.

But, I am saying blame the person behind the gun and the person behind the racism. Not every person who owns a gun, or every white person. Or is that just using too much logic for some people?

Rick (hboats)

There are dozens of negros getting shot by negroes every fucking day in the country.
Where's fucking 'Rev' Al? He can't make a dollar from the murders so he stays in his luxury apartment until any White shoots a negro. Then onto the fucking private jet to cash in.
I hope the police are watching this Mutha fuka. dannyboys is just the kind of weak coward that would be willing to repeat a heinous act such as this. A clone of Roof's if there ever was one.

so accusing someone of planning mass murder is a okay around here? LOL

I said he is JUST THE KIND OF WEAK COWARD THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO repeat a heinous act such as this. Are you his advocate? the key phrase is "just the kind."That is no accusation, it is simply an observation based on dannyboys racist input every time he logs on!

But then you have these snobs going around accusing others of being a Racist and demanding you give condolences.......... to the computer I guess. :eusa_doh:
Well here you go

No one has demanded you give condolences. That would be asking too much from the like of you. We understand now...it is clearer just who and what you are... another insensitive asshole racist BYATCH!

And how convenient for you to try and divert attention away from that by posting a picture of Booker T. Oh lawd, let's sang Cum By ya! The black messiah{your mindset not mine) has spoken and we all need to bow our heads in reverence.
And, the accompanying text in your dodge has NOTHING to do with your apathy for the bereaved.

And dozens of whites killed by white...I guess that won't help David Duke collect more money from the hickabillies.
Where's Don Black, he needs a bigger house to train the "white resistance" at, guess there's not two nickles the gullible hickabillies can rub together...

Why am I surprised? Another white guy that couldnt get laid by a white girl.

"You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go,"
-Dylann Roof

Just another black on black crime.

That isn't funny, shit bird.BTW we didn't simmer the Zimer, at least not yet, but Im banking that we WILL Roast the Roofer.

That isn't funny, shit bird.BTW we didn't simmer the Zimer, at least not yet, but Im banking that we WILL Roast the Roofer.
Calm down. We don't need more violence here.

Calm down. We don't need more violence here.

too late, it follows you every where you go, George!

Forum List

Back