Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Authorities are investigating whether Roof (whose last name is rhymes with "cough") had links to hate groups.

A picture of him on social media showed him wearing a jacket with what appear to be the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and nearby Rhodesia, a former British colony that was ruled by a white minority

]

images

Your imaginary friend?

Thats Link

You're a nasty piece of work, aintcha?

yep, but what do we expect from the left. Haley had NOTHING to do with this, but they found themselves another scapegoat LIKE USUAL

I really like her. The Haters can just go fuck themselves.

Of course you do, dear.
Come back when you can speak in intelligible sentences.

Hush up, the president is speaking.

As the U.S. has outlawed Torture, I do not inflict it upon myself by listening to Obama's hideous and hateful speeches.

Hateful, huh ?
Feeling exposed ? Persecuted ?
Worried that your intolerance is about to be no longer tolerated ?
Good.

cyborgmudhen-wants-him.jpg

Nicky Hailey's comments were lovely. She is an excellent leader.

I wish Obama would make a similar statement - one of healing and love. It would be great if he would say that the way to honor the victims and support their families' healing process is NOT VIOLENCE. Violence dishonors the memory of the murdered people.

Sadly...he jumped right into gun control....they are tickled pink......

We can always count on Obama to pour gasoline on a Race-baiting Fire.

We can always count on the liberals to exploit a tragedy.

I feel for the people and their families that were caught in this massacre.

You can always count on both sides to exploit a tragedy or any other event to push their agenda or try to make points.

You can always count on both sides to exploit a tragedy or any other event to push their agenda or try to make points.
I say it's a terrible tragedy.

It shouldn't be exploited.

As far as the shooter's family goes, dad knew junior was a mentally unstable criminal white supremacist, so he ... gave him a gun for his 21st birthday.

South Carolina massacre suspect had apparent interest in white supremacy Reuters

That probably violates the federal straw purchaser law. That is, you can't buy a gun and then give it to someone who is not allowed to buy a gun. Though it's possible it wasn't a recently purchased gun. It will have to be looked into. If they can charge the dad, they should.

By Monday the kid's .45 will become an "assault rifle with an 80 shot CLIP" and a new Brady bill will be brought before the House. I wonder if it's occurred to the prog trash here that mounting violence by blacks against whites wouldn't result in something like this sooner or later?
Care to make a bet for 30 days off the board on that prediction of yours?

This is the world wide web. Provide a link showing the last time a black person shot up a church or elementary school full of women and children, or STFU.

You're really a mouthy and stupid fuck, you know that scumbag?

Boko Haram attacks five churches in Northern Nigeria Christian News on Christian Today

images

Did I mention you're really mouthy and stupid?

You are
another puke who does nothing BUT SPEW foul shit out their ass. how do we get so damn lucky:puke:
they joined IN 2009. Must have been sitting at the dailykos all this time
Why do you always make threads about yourself?

And some of the "very few" are right here on this thread.

They are?

who is making excuses for this scumbag?

Gimme some names and quotes.

I'm not saying it's not happening. I'm not saying you're being dishonest.

I'm saying that anybody that makes excuse for this scumbag needs to be called out.

Not by you, however. dimocrap scum got no business calling ANYBODY out. You don't have the bona fides. You people are the lying scum the earth has ever known.

But you can provide us with some names and quotes and then people with some honor can call them out.... Which, trust me, excludes you
Easy...scroll thru the thread. I've already pointed it out to Correll who said there was NO BODY and then when I pointed it out say...oh well, that's only one.............:lol:

Well as long as there are progressives/dems/libs, commies. you can forget about ANYTHING not being exploited. Their motto: never let a good crisis go to waste
here's the head lowlife Exploiter of that nasty party filled with Exploiters

SNIP:
BARACK OBAMA Pushes New Gun Laws – Bashes Republicans During Press Conference on Charleston Shooting (VIDEO)

all of it:
BARACK OBAMA Bashes Republicans During Press Conference on Charleston Shooting VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

and on and on and on they go
snip:
Classless Hack Harry Reid Uses Charleston Church Shooting To Push For Gun Control…

all of it:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers

what a disgusting human being and a piss poor excuse for a President. But just what we've come to expect from him.

SNIP:
BARACK OBAMA Pushes New Gun Laws – Bashes Republicans During Press Conference on Charleston Shooting (VIDEO)

He can’t help it.
Barack Obama pushed new gun laws – Bashed Republicans during his presss conferece Thursday on the Charleston church shooting.

Nine people were killed when a young white man, Dylann Storm Roof, shot up the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston on Wednesday night.
The shooter told the worshippers, “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

Then he shot them dead.

Today Obama pushed for new gun laws.
(The shooter was given the gun as a birthday present.)
He also attacked Republicans.

all of it here:
BARACK OBAMA Pushes New Gun Laws - Bashes Republicans During Press Conference on Charleston Shooting VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit
Stand by for Stephanie finding ways to support the shooting because.....................Obama.

This is the world wide web. Provide a link showing the last time a black person shot up a church or elementary school full of women and children, or STFU.

You're really a mouthy and stupid fuck, you know that scumbag?

Boko Haram attacks five churches in Northern Nigeria Christian News on Christian Today

images

Did I mention you're really mouthy and stupid?

You are
another puke who does nothing BUT SPEW foul shit out their ass. how do we get so damn lucky:puke:
they joined IN 2009. Must have been sitting at the dailykos all this time

Did I miss your expressions of condolence for families of the victims, Stephanie ?

Forum List

Back