Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).
I don't see why race matters there.

white on black crime 3.4
black on white 24.7.

race matter because blacks carry out their racist crimes on whites 7 times more.Blacks thus are seven times more racist and likely to kill a white person.

You don't understand statistics son, Blacks are NOT 7 times more likely to kill a white person according to your own statistics. Here is an IQ test for you: Tell me why that isn't so!
Here is a reading comprehension test for you.

He said,

race matter because blacks carry out their racist crimes on whites 7 times more
No where did he say blacks were more likely than whites. 24.7 divided by 3.4 shows that that blacks commit crimes against whites 7.26 times more than whites commit against blacks.

There is no "more likely" in his post at all. You added that in your head.

THE PART YOU OVERLOOKED: " Blacks thus are seven times more racist and likely to kill a white person.
His statistics don't back that up! Looks like he is ignorantly confusing black on white homicides with overall black on white crime. I didn't make him write that BS and I am not going to allow you to dodge it!

Over 12 Mass shootings since Obama's become president, and all but one is that of white people who can not for the sake of advancement of time, get over the fact that times for this nation are changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing they or anyone can do about it. This nation in a few more decades will be dominated by brown people, either accept the inevitable or leave the country.

So what do we have from this tragedy so far?

We can't blame it on race
We can't blame it on guns

Just move along people....nothing to see here

I'm not saying this idiot Roof wasn't a racist. By all accounts he looks like it.

But, I am saying blame the person behind the gun and the person behind the racism. Not every person who owns a gun, or every white person. Or is that just using too much logic for some people?

Rick (hboats)

So what you're saying, judge the person by the actions and contents of its character...what a novel idea...if only black people who encounter white people can have those same attributes attached to them.....because right away, we're considered shop lifters, thugs, welfare queens and trash when dealing with white people until the Wayne Brady in some us emerge.

2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).
I don't see why race matters there.

white on black crime 3.4
black on white 24.7.

race matter because blacks carry out their racist crimes on whites 7 times more.Blacks thus are seven times more racist and likely to kill a white person.

You don't understand statistics son, Blacks are NOT 7 times more likely to kill a white person according to your own statistics. Here is an IQ test for you: Tell me why that isn't so!
A black person is 7x more likely to kill a white person than a white a black person. But race doesn't exist so this discrepancy doesn't matter.

Aw STFU stupid, the social construct of race exists and is sanctioned by the state. That doesn't mean I have to accept it. I do have to use it to communicate with the fools who believe race exists...that is just an unfortunate reality. Your satire is wearing thin, move on and troll somewhere else. racist pig!

Oh, I've not seen many people claim he is from the right. But he is very likely a nasty racist. Racism doesn't know one specific ideology.

Are you serious?

He is clearly a white supremacist just as jihadist pigs who shoot up various places
are meccaist dog supremacists. ----Six of one and half dozen of the other. What does "right vs left" have to do with the filth? So far no one in any of the forums have managed to DEFINE ---"right vs left"

(sigh).......thus far the president of the United States has had to deal with over a dozen such tragedies, because mentally ill whites are on the loose and because of this, he's now being blamed??? So help me, why bm find white people so attractive is beyond rational thinking

Haley said, “While we do not yet know all of the details, we do know that we’ll never understand what motivates anyone to enter one of our places of worship and take the life of another.”...Nicky why do you allow the Scum bag Confederate flag of traitors to fly in your Capital...its a flag of racial hatred..

tumblr_mwh53ewJyX1qjxjcno1_500.jpg

Over 12 Mass shootings since Obama's become president, and all but one is that of white people who can not for the sake of advancement of time, get over the fact that times for this nation are changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing they or anyone can do about it. This nation in a few more decades will be dominated by brown people, either accept the inevitable or leave the country.
Wrong. They were brought up in liberal households and threw the ultimate temper tantrum like the spoiled brats that they are/were. It isn't a black/brown/white/yellow/purple issue, it's the steady corruption of leftists. Guns were around since day one, libtards weren't.

I did. I posted it a couple pages back. But since racist bigots like you cant use the search function . I will post it again.

Dumbass, I asked for the face-book posting of Roof, not that of some woman passing for black. That is old news. Are you really that dense?
Figures you can't read you racist idiot. He said he was a black man in the post.

I can read , you racist punk, I read you loud and clear: did you add those words yourself to dylan' Roof's picture? I wouldn't put it pass your punk ass. ANother thing, fatso, why didn't the following poster mention that Roof had claimed to self identify as black? But even if he did it evidently was a ruse to draw attention from his real motives or just a joke shared by those who knew him.
picture-3-png.42767
Just like Caitlyn Jenner repressed her female identity for years, Dylann did the same with his black identity
No mention of that here:

picture-3-png.42769

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 298
Why? It wasn't the white community that committed this crime.

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!
No they did not. His parents produced the guy who committed the crime.

Whites make up a majority of the population, but commit fewer gun crimes than the 13% of blacks. However, it does not make ALL blacks guilty, only those the liberals have given up on.

Please wipe the Northern Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.
No the white community did. His reason for committing the murders smack of white privilege. The white culture taught him this. Whites dont have a shred of credibility when they claim Blacks have a culture problem but when a white boy does something he gets the lone wolf treatment. I know I wont allow that.

I'm predicting it's going to come out that his medication (prescribed and self prescribed) was the cause, not his culture.
Thats part of white culture. Drugs and plenty of them....self prescribed or not.

It might be part of the American culture, but it's not limited to only whites in this nation.

I've been hoping your views on race have grown. I'm disappointed to see that you're still stuck in the same loop.

Sounds like another troubled youth with a bad haircut needing medication for depression.......and not getting the help he needs.

AAbN63q.img

father-adam-lanza-said-he-wished-sandy-hook-mass-killer-had-never-been-born.jpg.cf.jpg
Somewhere there is a counsellor or shrink saying "I was wondering when he was going to go off."
The difference is you can see the crazy in in Adam Lanza's eyes. The look in Roofs eyes is lucid demon possessed pure evil. As for shrinks, yeah they are afraid of labeling people, patient confidentially and law suits. We don't need gun control we need better mental health options.

Both of them are crazy-assed Crackers.
Lanza is crazy in the true sense of the word. I'm not so sure about Roof. If what I've heard is true he has shown clear thinking even though the thinking was evil.
Perhaps......but he's still disturbed.
There's a lot of these people on the streets.
Given the right conditions......they crack.

Sounds like another troubled youth with a bad haircut needing medication for depression.......and not getting the help he needs.

AAbN63q.img

father-adam-lanza-said-he-wished-sandy-hook-mass-killer-had-never-been-born.jpg.cf.jpg
Somewhere there is a counsellor or shrink saying "I was wondering when he was going to go off."
The difference is you can see the crazy in in Adam Lanza's eyes. The look in Roofs eyes is lucid demon possessed pure evil. As for shrinks, yeah they are afraid of labeling people, patient confidentially and law suits. We don't need gun control we need better mental health options.

Yeah....this guy looks crazy too.

Look at that fucked up haircut.

Dumb-and-Dumber-dumb-and-dumber-6158620-853-461.jpg.cf.jpg
He'e playing a character,it's not real life.
Jim Carrey is nuts.

Forum List

Back