Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).
I don't see why race matters there.

white on black crime 3.4
black on white 24.7.

race matter because blacks carry out their racist crimes on whites 7 times more.Blacks thus are seven times more racist and likely to kill a white person.

You don't understand statistics son, Blacks are NOT 7 times more likely to kill a white person according to your own statistics. Here is an IQ test for you: Tell me why that isn't so!

Every major shooting that has been reported was perpetrated by a progressive. Gabby Giffords, the three muslim students killed over a parking spot, the movie theatre shooting, all of them perpetrated by violent extremists......who just happened to be progressives. Hell, members of the Southern Poverty Law Center (a well known progressive group) have murdered more people in the last three years then the Klan has in the last 20.
Who has the law center killed? It is more a matter of crazy than politics, but there are plenty of right wing killers.

I didn't say the SPLC had killed anyone, I said their MEMBERS had. Learn to read. Craig Hicks (look him up) and Floyd Lee Corkins have murdered three people (that we know of ) and only a brave security guard prevented Corkins from murdering many, many people that the SPLC thinks is an extremist group. They're not, but the SPLC refuses to fix the mistake in their data base that set good old Corkins off on his attempted murder spree.
You are making no sense. If they have not killed anyone, then their members have not. Learn to write.

I have. Members of the SPLC have murdered more people in the last three years than the Klan has in the past 20 years. That's a fact. Deal with it.
Bullshit -

Yes, your lack of facts is indeed BS.

2008, the offending rate for blacks (24.7 offenders per 100,000) was seven times higher than the rate for whites (3.4 offenders per 100,000), according to the latest figures from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS).

white on black crime 3.4
black on white 24.7.

race matter because blacks carry out their racist crimes on whites 7 times more.Blacks thus are seven times more racist and likely to kill a white person.

You don't understand statistics son, Blacks are NOT 7 times more likely to kill a white person according to your own statistics. Here is an IQ test for you: Tell me why that isn't so!
Here is a reading comprehension test for you.

He said,

race matter because blacks carry out their racist crimes on whites 7 times more
No where did he say blacks were more likely than whites. 24.7 divided by 3.4 shows that that blacks commit crimes against whites 7.26 times more than whites commit against blacks.

There is no "more likely" in his post at all. You added that in your head.

can we find ONE SINGLE thread in the history of this board where a BLACK LIB poster started a thread on black ON WHITE CRIME? I'll wait.

white on black crime 3.4
black on white 24.7.

A black person is 7x more likely to kill a white person than a white a black person. But race doesn't exist so this discrepancy doesn't matter.

So I was wrong, white guy didn't kill himself and he has just two names....what a surprise to me folks.

can we find ONE SINGLE thread in the history of this board where a BLACK LIB poster started a thread on black ON WHITE CRIME? I'll wait.

Tell you what, I'll post for you if you can find this......a black person murders a white person and the local authorities just sits around and wait for the n*** to turn himself in......THE REASON YOU KNOW THAT THE PERSON IS BLACK YOU MORON......IS BECAUSE THEY GET CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..EVEN IF ITS INNOCENT, SOME N***** IS DRAGGED IN AND BOOKED!!

I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.
Why? It wasn't the white community that committed this crime.

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!
No they did not. His parents produced the guy who committed the crime.

Whites make up a majority of the population, but commit fewer gun crimes than the 13% of blacks. However, it does not make ALL blacks guilty, only those the liberals have given up on.

Please wipe the Northern Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.
No the white community did. His reason for committing the murders smack of white privilege. The white culture taught him this. Whites dont have a shred of credibility when they claim Blacks have a culture problem but when a white boy does something he gets the lone wolf treatment. I know I wont allow that.

I'm predicting it's going to come out that his medication (prescribed and self prescribed) was the cause, not his culture.
Thats part of white culture. Drugs and plenty of them....self prescribed or not.

So what do we have from this tragedy so far?

We can't blame it on race
We can't blame it on guns

Just move along people....nothing to see here
We blame it on:

1. The shooter
2. Those on both ends of the spectrum who are fomenting hatred and division

If we're honest.

Both f***kin ends? Are you insane.....why would a church be preaching white hatred? GTFOOH fool!!
Never heard of reverend Wright's church? You're messiah went there over twenty years.

I was wondering when Obama would show up here....congrats, fool

Typical white rational bs being commented on this topic....so what if 9 where killed, blacks kill each other every day......and we wonder why black men love them some white people, they find the good in everybody, especially white murderes.......

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.
'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!

Whites make up a majority of the population, but commit fewer gun crimes than the 13% of blacks. However, it does not make ALL blacks guilty, only those the liberals have given up on.

Please wipe the South Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.

Let me get this straight, the comment was made in text to place blame on a community of whites that surrounded his environment and now its the parents fault and not the community? However, if this thug was black, not only would the parents be dismissed and never mentioned, its blamed on every person of color that lives and breathes in this country, what a double standard!!!

I did. I posted it a couple pages back. But since racist bigots like you cant use the search function . I will post it again.

Dumbass, I asked for the face-book posting of Roof, not that of some woman passing for black. That is old news. Are you really that dense?
Figures you can't read you racist idiot. He said he was a black man in the post.

I can read , you racist punk, I read you loud and clear: did you add those words yourself to dylan' Roof's picture? I wouldn't put it pass your punk ass. ANother thing, fatso, why didn't the following poster mention that Roof had claimed to self identify as black? But even if he did it evidently was a ruse to draw attention from his real motives or just a joke shared by those who knew him.
picture-3-png.42767
Just like Caitlyn Jenner repressed her female identity for years, Dylann did the same with his black identity

Wow! The bottom feeding trolls are out tonight. What low lifes! Trolling this thread the way they are is shameless.
SMDH.

Perfect example straight above me here.

I always knew, as much as black men think white men is cool with yaw snatching up they white women, behind closed doors, they be some hating mf's......LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....and ww know this, that's why they'll flaunt a ni**** in yo face in a heart beat. LOLOLOLOLO

'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.

Please wipe the South Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.

Let me get this straight, the comment was made in text to place blame on a community of whites that surrounded his environment and now its the parents fault and not the community? However, if this thug was black, not only would the parents be dismissed and never mentioned, its blamed on every person of color that lives and breathes in this country, what a double standard!!!
No, that is what you would chose to hear.

I have never blamed ALL of the black community for the actions of its thugs. I WILL blame the parents for either raising a pathetic human being, or for failing to notify the proper agencies that their son was derranged and a danger to himself or to the community.

BTW....you should tuck a little more straw in the legs. Makes your strawman look lazy be not exercising his whole body.

I spent a portion of my day talking with and consoling a friend/co-worker whose aunt was killed by Roof last night.

You people are an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back