BREAKING: CNN Fires Rick Santorum

Oh man! I am gonna miss him........

santorum.gif

Now he's another fucking martyr for the Trumpsters to point at. I don't get it.
That's clearly apparent. Here's a clue - any "Republican" that would work for CNN, has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters. Screw Santorum and the horse he rode in on...
I'm sure he's an Evil Hitler Chinese Nazi Deep State Swamp Commie™ in Trumpworld, but in Normal World, he's a pretty straightforward conservative.

More cancel culture.

When do we learn that we need to let people like this talk? How the fuck are we supposed to know who they are, where they are, and (most importantly) who agrees with them?

Just watch Fox.

More cancel culture.

When do we learn that we need to let people like this talk? How the fuck are we supposed to know who they are, where they are, and (most importantly) who agrees with them?

Just watch Fox.
You want to hide from them? Not me.

Clearly his statement wasn’t racist. Highly offensive and dismissive to the native genocide that happened here, sure, but not racist.

Native American culture is all over this country from the names on most of nature’s best places to the respect for land that they held. It’s a huge part of who we are and how we grew up. It lives in our books, movies, and tv shows.

See ya Rick! I liked his participation on CNN usually. He screwed this up.

That's clearly apparent. Here's a clue - any "Republican" that would work for CNN, has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters. Screw Santorum and the horse he rode in on...
I'm sure he's an Evil Hitler Chinese Nazi Deep State Swamp Commie™ in Trumpworld, but in Normal World, he's a pretty straightforward conservative.
You mean talks a lot of shit that he can’t back up with facts?

Well, whichever. But evidently just being on CNN makes him a Trumpsters' enemy.

More cancel culture.

Umm... I don't think "Trumpsters" support Rick Santorum. I mean I agree with what you are saying here about cancel culture... But the line about Trumpsters is a bit off on this one.

Well, whichever. But evidently just being on CNN makes him a Trumpsters' enemy.
They’re full of shit, because they’re selective. There’s no rabid hatred for Kaleigh MacEnany, or whatever the hell her name is. She went from CNN straight to Trump’s Covid House press room.

More cancel culture.

Umm... I don't think "Trumpsters" support Rick Santorum. I mean I agree with what you are saying here about cancel culture... But the line about Trumpsters is a bit off on this one.
Santorum was an unenthusiastic Trumper. He made the correct Trump noises, but his heart wasn’t in it, like it is for boys kissing.

I'm gonna have to break with the crowd on this one. Santorum out of all the conservative bunch that CNN has on was pretty straightforward. This didn't deserve the boot. I know Scott Jennings had a dust up a few years ago and CNN let it slide.
I'm gonna agree that we need to keep people like this out front so the rest of America can see what kind of cray-cray they are spouting.

Forum List

Back