Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
Hullo. Wait and see for WHAT? Comey gave his memos to Mueller. The only thing I could find as the basis for this thread except tweets was a "Young Conservatives" blog piece that was either ill informed or intentionally "alternative facts." But I remembered hearing during the testimony (whether it was Comey or an announcer, I don't remember) that he had handed the memos over to the FBI. It's common knowledge.
I'm just checking, but this has been deemed a fake, correct?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-08 CEG DF LG SW to Richman (Comey Memos)_Redacted.pdf

Mueller is not the senate

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
Hullo. Wait and see for WHAT? Comey gave his memos to Mueller. The only thing I could find as the basis for this thread except tweets was a "Young Conservatives" blog piece that was either ill informed or intentionally "alternative facts." But I remembered hearing during the testimony (whether it was Comey or an announcer, I don't remember) that he had handed the memos over to the FBI. It's common knowledge.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-08 CEG DF LG SW to Richman (Comey Memos)_Redacted.pdf

Still reading through the thread. Had a challenging weekend helping relatives. Trying to catch up. So far my understanding is some believe he wrote the memos on a gov computer and some believe they were hand written. Either way, it seems odd he would not retain a copy.

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

We're supposed to believe this coming from someone named Jack Posobiec (whoever in the hell he is)--from his tweeter account.. LOL

I imagine Comey turned over his memo's to congress when he testified. They would have wanted them to ask questions. I imagine that the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller also has copies of them.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Last edited:

Wait and see, I guess.

Still reading through the thread. Had a challenging weekend helping relatives. Trying to catch up. So far my understanding is some believe he wrote the memos on a gov computer and some believe they were hand written. Either way, it seems odd he would not retain a copy.

Not sure why it matters.

So, you missed the part where he said he would get copies from the person he leaked the information to and give the Congress a copy? Now they've been destroyed?

Nothing suspicious about that.
The only thing "suspicious" is your misrepresenting what was said. But no surprise there!
From the transcript:

LANKFORD: Do you have a copy of any those notes, personally?

COMEY: I don’t. I turned them over to Bob Mueller’s investigators.

LANKFORD: The individual that you told about your memos, that then sent on to the New York Times — do they have a copy of those memos, or were they told orally of those memos?

COMEY: Had a copy — had a copy at the time.

LANKFORD: Do they — do they still have a copy of those memos?

COMEY: That’s a good question. I think so. I guess I can’t say for sure, sitting here, but I — I — I guess I don’t know, but I think so.

LANKFORD: So the question is, could you ask them to hand that copy right back to you, so you could hand them over to this committee?

COMEY: Potentially.
You just lied and misrepresented what I said. Stupid fuck.

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

We're supposed to believe this coming from someone named Jack Posobiec (whoever in the hell he is)--from his tweeter account.. LOL

I imagine Comey turned over his memo's to congress when he testified. They would have wanted them to ask questions. I imagine that the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller also has copies of them.

exactly

they dont call em leftards for no reason

--LOL

Twitter

exactly

--LOL

No one goes to a hearing under testimony and doesn't deliver the memo's dumbass. That's the first thing they would ask for. Judge Judy may be able to help you out with that one--LOL

Twitter

exactly

--LOL

No one goes to a hearing under testimony and doesn't deliver the memo's dumbass. That's the first thing they would ask for. Judge Judy may be able to help you out with that one--LOL

deleting government property is another crime to add to the list retard

Twitter

Ummm, he's already testified to Congree that he handed them off to someone else. How could he delete a sheet of paper? Your source is sounding a tad silly.

So, you missed the part where he said he would get copies from the person he leaked the information to and give the Congress a copy? Now they've been destroyed?

Nothing suspicious about that.
The only thing "suspicious" is your misrepresenting what was said. But no surprise there!
From the transcript:

LANKFORD: Do you have a copy of any those notes, personally?

COMEY: I don’t. I turned them over to Bob Mueller’s investigators.

LANKFORD: The individual that you told about your memos, that then sent on to the New York Times — do they have a copy of those memos, or were they told orally of those memos?

COMEY: Had a copy — had a copy at the time.

LANKFORD: Do they — do they still have a copy of those memos?

COMEY: That’s a good question. I think so. I guess I can’t say for sure, sitting here, but I — I — I guess I don’t know, but I think so.

LANKFORD: So the question is, could you ask them to hand that copy right back to you, so you could hand them over to this committee?

COMEY: Potentially.
You just lied and misrepresented what I said. Stupid fuck.
You lie like Tramp, I misrepresented you by QUOTING you. :cuckoo:

Here's a pretty safe bet: Comey fabricated the Fake Memoes after he was fired.

That's spelled "memos" and I suspect his being a pretty smart guy, also knew how to time/date stamp them to prove to idiots like you why you're such fucking idiots in the first place.

It's hilarious that the biggest fucking idiot to ever be elected POTUS decides to threaten the top cop of the country. Comey turned on the dictating machine in his head the moment Trump asked everybody else to leave the room. He didn't get to be FBI Director by being a dumbshit like yourself.
Conducting Investigations and prosecutions of political and business leaders is nothing new to Comey. He has been a Republican for many years and generally supports conservative issues but claims to be apolitical. He has been appointed to positions by both Republican and Democrat presidents and has taken contrary stands against all of them at one time or another. He has conducted 3 investigations of the Clintons, testified before congress over half dozen times, and has been at the center of a number of high profile cases. Comey has a load of experience in dealing with politically charged investigations. I suspect he knows quite well how to cover his ass and deal with people like Trump.

exactly. & at some point early on during his interactions with trump, his 'spidey sense' kicked in & not only wrote down what went down, he admitted to behaving in such a way as to not letting on that he was 'suspicious' to see where trump was gonna take the whole 'flynn' thing was gonna lead.

Twitter
Did he use Bleach Bit too, like Lerner and Clinton?

These people need LONG Prison sentences.

That is one of the cheapest looking web sites I've ever seen. It looks like it was created in the 90's.
About Us:
The original core: Irony Curtain, Mr. Pinko, Hippie Critic, Admin Girl, BigFurHat

It was originally an e-mail ring where a dozen or so guys, and one girl, Admin Girl, would participate in trying to crack each other up. It got so weirdly creative and funny that someone suggested that a blog should somehow emerge from it all. The guys knew nothing about blogs. Admin Girl did. She was a blogger before they were called blogs, covering the LA club circuit.

I suspect he knows quite well how to cover his ass and deal with people like Trump.

I don't know about that. Other than mafia figures, Comey probably didn't run into anybody as slimy as Trump. As Comey said, he didn't trust Trump to tell the truth.
Unlike Trump, he doesn't do Twitter tirades, give interviews, make press announcements. He just gives sworn testimony before congress. As a result, the public Trusts Comey over Trump by 20 percentage points.
but his ethics were ok with his actions requested by Loretta Lynch. ok, sleazy at best. negates his Trump concerns. I want to see the memos. I'm done with speculation and adhomen type answers.

What the right should be doing is trying to find that tax plan that's moving right through Congress that Trump was talking about.
That's in congress hands

Then perhaps Trump either shouldn't lie about it's non-status or, I don't know, figure out how government works.
he doesn't set up the votes in the House and Senate. I supposed you'd be ok with him bypassing the lazy bastards and bitches in congress? I didn't think you'd want legislation through EO's.

Forum List

Back