Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

We're supposed to believe this coming from someone named Jack Posobiec (whoever in the hell he is)--from his tweeter account.. LOL

I imagine Comey turned over his memo's to congress when he testified. They would have wanted them to ask questions. I imagine that the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller also has copies of them.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg
well he didn't turn them in to congress. They wouldn't have asked for them had they had them. How many people who store files on a computer don't retain the document on their computer? It isn't logical that he doesn't have copies. anyone else do business with a computer? I mean soft copies exist on every document I have ever created. hmmmmmm

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
Hullo. Wait and see for WHAT? Comey gave his memos to Mueller. The only thing I could find as the basis for this thread except tweets was a "Young Conservatives" blog piece that was either ill informed or intentionally "alternative facts." But I remembered hearing during the testimony (whether it was Comey or an announcer, I don't remember) that he had handed the memos over to the FBI. It's common knowledge.
I'm just checking, but this has been deemed a fake, correct?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-08 CEG DF LG SW to Richman (Comey Memos)_Redacted.pdf

Mueller is not the senate
Still reading through the thread. Had a challenging weekend helping relatives. Trying to catch up. So far my understanding is some believe he wrote the memos on a gov computer and some believe they were hand written. Either way, it seems odd he would not retain a copy.

Not sure why it matters.
well sure it does, because when documents are saved on a computer, there are copies automatically when you save them. So it's disingenuous to sell it like he doesn't have copies, no logic there bubba.

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

We're supposed to believe this coming from someone named Jack Posobiec (whoever in the hell he is)--from his tweeter account.. LOL

I imagine Comey turned over his memo's to congress when he testified. They would have wanted them to ask questions. I imagine that the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller also has copies of them.

exactly

they dont call em leftards for no reason

--LOL

No one goes to a hearing under testimony and doesn't deliver the memo's dumbass. That's the first thing they would ask for. Judge Judy may be able to help you out with that one--LOL
well dumb ass he didn't turn any over, it's why they asked for them. Look at the fking transcripts you stupid fk.

Twitter

Ummm, he's already testified to Congree that he handed them off to someone else. How could he delete a sheet of paper? Your source is sounding a tad silly.
Lol. So he took a bunch of detailed notes of confidential conversations with the President, leaked them to the press and destroyed the originals. Sounds like a Democrat, so you are probably correct.

Twitter

exactly

--LOL

No one goes to a hearing under testimony and doesn't deliver the memo's dumbass. That's the first thing they would ask for. Judge Judy may be able to help you out with that one--LOL
well dumb ass he didn't turn any over, it's why they asked for them. Look at the fking transcripts you stupid fk.
Link where he did not give memos to Mueller.

Twitter

Ummm, he's already testified to Congree that he handed them off to someone else. How could he delete a sheet of paper? Your source is sounding a tad silly.
well he also stated he used his computer to create the memos. So that would imply he saved them to his files on his computer. Who has the computer? I'm sure he turned it in. And the FBI refused to produce any memos when Congress requested them. Why is our fking establishment acting like they don't want this to move on with providing the information to move it along? As someone else already stated, if they were in paper form, he didn't make photo copies? Come on, either this dude is incompetent beyond imagination or they don't exist.

Twitter

exactly

--LOL

hahahahahaha, here it is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See he didn't give them to him.

You want me to produce something that doesn't exist. you are special?

Twitter

exactly

--LOL

How about congress? They requested them for their investigation. According to them, he managed to lose them, just like he forgot to record the Hillary interview and then destroyed all the evidence. The man is incompetent.

Twitter

We need a new Forum: Fakes Threads

Twitter

exactly

--LOL

Prove a negative? Where did you learn to debate?

ve6B9nWwce-f0MEPus8NCW0Xv4rlzOlO8ii09J8XUdbDzJWG80aXUcnc7igOHCbxRIawtSTXtn0ivWlqf0dHD3SleYIFq6jyBuJKCh7vLVqWjUc93TKytVyhsEohquebCo7u6hqSodT7eP_pPoW_gAGd-3DWVrz0zGqdC1m_=s0-d-e1-ft

Professor Richman states that he has no copies of the memo either and that he only went by "what he recalled".

He and Comey lied, and that's why the memo was deleted if there was even such a memo that existed. Comey probably was leaking classified intel all along and he finally got caught so he lied trying to cover his tracks.

Just like he lied about Clinton and her Yoga Pants emails (30,000 of them) & allowed Hillary Clinton to Bleach Bit her server despite the fact there were two Court Ordered Preservation Orders prohibiting such things.

How strange is this, that NO ONE HAS SEEN THE DNC SERVER, or ANY EVIDENCE OF HACKING?

Is there any evidence at all that THE DNC server was ever hacked, and why has not ONE GOVERNMENT AGENCY SEEN IT?

The Comey Memo follows the same pattern as Clinton's 30,000 Emails, The DNC Server, Lois Lerner's Emails, and Now Comey's Memos.

No one has seen any of this stuff, and with what exist, the suspects were given plenty of time to clean up what evidence there was, as they were granted time via some convenient lie or circumstance to destroy evidence.

This is a WTF moment for The Democrat Party & The Left. Lies on top of Lies and Corruption at the highest levels of The Obama Regime is the only concrete evidence that exists at all. And that is where the investigation should turn to and will turn to. You always knew it would, so did The Left....and this is why they have tried to distract The American Public with a Litany of Lies.

Last edited:

exactly

--LOL

hahahahahaha, here it is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So you admit Mueller was given the memos. Thank you.

exactly

--LOL

You don't know. Here.

You Can Prove a Negative

ve6B9nWwce-f0MEPus8NCW0Xv4rlzOlO8ii09J8XUdbDzJWG80aXUcnc7igOHCbxRIawtSTXtn0ivWlqf0dHD3SleYIFq6jyBuJKCh7vLVqWjUc93TKytVyhsEohquebCo7u6hqSodT7eP_pPoW_gAGd-3DWVrz0zGqdC1m_=s0-d-e1-ft

He lied, and that's why he deleted it. To cover his tracks, just like he allowed Hillary Clinton to Bleach Bit her server despite the fact there were two Court Ordered Preservation Orders prohibiting such things.

How strange is this, that NO ONE HAS SEEN THE DNC SERVER. Is there any evidence THE DNC server was ever hacked, and why has not ONE GOVERNMENT AGENCY SEEN IT?
Both the DNC and ex-FBI chief called Hillary, she said wiping with a cloth works the best.

I want each one of you stupid libturds to explain why he didn't bring his memos to the
exactly

--LOL

hahahahahaha, here it is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So you admit Mueller was given the memos. Thank you.
huh?

exactly

--LOL

You don't know. Here.

You Can Prove a Negative
I did, I gave you nothing. which is what he gave mueller. if there never was, then giving nothing is confirmation.

What the right should be doing is trying to find that tax plan that's moving right through Congress that Trump was talking about.
That's in congress hands

Then perhaps Trump either shouldn't lie about it's non-status or, I don't know, figure out how government works.
he doesn't set up the votes in the House and Senate. I supposed you'd be ok with him bypassing the lazy bastards and bitches in congress? I didn't think you'd want legislation through EO's.

Trump: "The massive TAX CUTS/REFORM that I have submitted is moving along in the process very well, actually ahead of schedule. Big benefits to all!"

Trump: "Our tax bill is moving along in Congress, and I believe it's doing very well. I think a lot of people will be very pleasantly surprised,"

Those are called incompetent statements or lies, or both.

Maybe you need a civics lesson as well.

Hullo. Wait and see for WHAT? Comey gave his memos to Mueller. The only thing I could find as the basis for this thread except tweets was a "Young Conservatives" blog piece that was either ill informed or intentionally "alternative facts." But I remembered hearing during the testimony (whether it was Comey or an announcer, I don't remember) that he had handed the memos over to the FBI. It's common knowledge.
I'm just checking, but this has been deemed a fake, correct?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-08 CEG DF LG SW to Richman (Comey Memos)_Redacted.pdf

Mueller is not the senate
Still reading through the thread. Had a challenging weekend helping relatives. Trying to catch up. So far my understanding is some believe he wrote the memos on a gov computer and some believe they were hand written. Either way, it seems odd he would not retain a copy.

Not sure why it matters.
well sure it does, because when documents are saved on a computer, there are copies automatically when you save them. So it's disingenuous to sell it like he doesn't have copies, no logic there bubba.

Does he have the computer in his possession? I doubt it. It doesn't matter, he testified that Mueller has the documents.

Whether Comey personally has copies at this point is irrelevant.

exactly

--LOL

^^^ odd response and silly questions^^^

He either did or did not give the memos to Mueller; If he did, he spoke the truth, if he did not, he lied. Only one can be true, logically; thus the solution is to ask Muller.

Then, of course we, are faced with the same two possibilities, did Mueller lie or tell the truth.

The production of the documents by Mr. Mueller will resolve that issue, but we can expect the documents themselves to come under further attack by the lawyers of The President.

What will be, will be; it will all come down to the credibility of Mr. Comey or Mr. Trump, My bet on that issue is Trump's track record will not help him one iota.

Twitter
The OP has no source other than a tweet by a conservative guy. When I saw that the author of this thread was Steve McGarrett I knew this was fake news.

Forum List

Back