Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

Does he have the computer in his possession? I doubt it. It doesn't matter, he testified that Mueller has the documents.

Whether Comey personally has copies at this point is irrelevant.
well they're his. why wouldn't he? you still can't produce any logical thought I see. Why won't the FBI provide them if they have his computer? why all the defensive behavior of avoiding the congress? seems like you have no answer. I do, they don't exist.

The FBI is in the middle of an investigation, they often times won't comment or hand over evidence until they have completed their work. Which was why it was not routine for Comey to comment on the Clinton emails.

Anyway, if the computer was FBI property and Comey is no longer in the FBI then use your imagination as to why he doesn't have the computer in his possession.
I stated that you fking stupid fk. Now why doesn't the FBI just comply with the Justice Department and the congress and move this mother along? why do we all wish to play with ourselves all the time rather than produce a conclusion. What are you all afraid of? Comey admitted that Trump isn't under investigation. never was. NEVER WAS! So dude, right now, you're holding shit in your hands. How's that feel, never experienced it like you.
Trump was afraid Comey would put Trump under investigation at some point, so he fired him. Stop playing dumb about the "he wasn't under investigation" thing. You know the investigation had not come to an end, therefore it was too early for Trump to be off the hook.
Complete BS you made up in your head. We do know Comey forgot to record the Hillary interview and promptly destroyed the evidence after meeting with her.

A link would be nice right about now.

well fk, all Mueller has to say is I have them? Right? clears up the picture doesn't it? why can't he make that statement? Cause he doesn't have them, like what was stated in this thread.

Sources: Mueller visits FBI headquarters, briefed on Comey memos - CNNPolitics.com

Robert Mueller -- the former FBI director now overseeing the Department of Justice's investigation into Russia's election-year meddling and contact with the Trump campaign -- has been briefed on the contents of some of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey kept to document his conversations with President Donald Trump, according to a person familiar with the matter.

In one memo, Comey wrote that Trump asked him to end the FBI probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Mueller is probably holding onto them as potential evidence.

Evidence of WHAT, exactly?

If the memos are of what was discussed during Comey's and Trump's meeting then there is no 'evidence'. Comey just testified about the meeting and supposedly divulged 'everything'.

Comey testified Trump never asked him to stop the Russia investigation, encouraged the Russia investigation, and told Comey he 'HOPED' everything would work out / blow over regarding the Flynn investigation. No crime. No collusion. No obstruction (despite snowflakes and a 6-foot+ US AG whining about how the words 'I hope' somehow equate to an 'order' that 'shocked' Comey into being unable to report to officials such an 'inappropriate order' being given).

More drawn-out BS drama over what we all already know is NOTHING.

well fk, all Mueller has to say is I have them? Right? clears up the picture doesn't it? why can't he make that statement? Cause he doesn't have them, like what was stated in this thread.

Sources: Mueller visits FBI headquarters, briefed on Comey memos - CNNPolitics.com

Robert Mueller -- the former FBI director now overseeing the Department of Justice's investigation into Russia's election-year meddling and contact with the Trump campaign -- has been briefed on the contents of some of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey kept to document his conversations with President Donald Trump, according to a person familiar with the matter.

In one memo, Comey wrote that Trump asked him to end the FBI probe into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The key word is BRIEFED on Comey Memos. Mueller has not personally SEEN the memos - Like all of us who watched Comey's testimony. (No evidence to support the idea that Mueller has seen them).

Comey testified Trump never asked him to stop the Russia investigation, encouraged the Russia investigation, and told Comey he 'HOPED' everything would work out / blow over regarding the Flynn investigation. .

It's like the mafia asking you to make a donation to their merchant protection plan, because they 'hope' nothing will happen to your business.

Last edited:
The key word is BRIEFED on Comey Memos. Mueller has not personally SEEN the memos - Like all of us who watched Comey's testimony.

The meme seems to be shifting. First the memos meant nothing, because there was no proof of when they were written. Now it's gone full circle, with the right treating them like the original parchment copies of the constitution.

Comey said what was in them, both in open and closed session, after meeting with Mueller to make sure what he was going to say, didn't interfere with Muellers investigation,

2. Thanks to Democrats, no link or evidence to support this claim is required. All one has to do these days is declare the statement to be true without having any evidence while declaring 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.
BEEENNNNGHHAAAAZZZZIIIII meet easy, easy meet BEEENNNNGHHAAAAZZZZIIIII.

:wtf:are you talking about? why are YOU bringing up Benghazi? I was referring to how every time you point out to a snowflake on this board that there is no evidence to support their false claims about Trump they always respond back by saying, 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.

The key word is BRIEFED on Comey Memos. Mueller has not personally SEEN the memos - Like all of us who watched Comey's testimony. (No evidence to support the idea that Mueller has seen them).

Are you sure?

I
2. Thanks to Democrats, no link or evidence to support this claim is required. All one has to do these days is declare the statement to be true without having any evidence while declaring 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.

:wtf:are you talking about? why are YOU bringing up Benghazi? I was referring to how every time you point out to a snowflake on this board that there is no evidence to support their false claims about Trump they always respond back by saying, 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.

Yep and oddly enough Benghazi is the perfect thing to bring up right now. Benghazi took years for Republicans in Congress to give up because Clinton and the Obama administration did not act criminally.

Like I said, it's time for you to be patient.

why are YOU bringing up Benghazi? I was referring to how every time you point out to a snowflake on this board that there is no evidence to support their false claims about Trump they always respond back by saying, 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.

First off, this is a case where a lot of the evidence in the russia interference investigation is classified top secret, since it's NSA and/or FISA.

Demanding to see the evidence means having a security clearance, visiting a secure site.

It's like the mafia asking you to make a donation to their merchant protection plan, because they 'hope' nothing will happen to his business.
No, it's called 'liberals desperation so bad they are trying to pull BS out of their ass.

Snowflakes declaring the words 'I hope' is an order is an example of snowflakes trying to speak FOR Trump, putting their own interpretation of what he said into Trump's mouth.

Comey testified he could not read Hillary's mind to guess intent of her actions, but suddenly he is Karnac the all knowing and knows exactly what Trump's intent was behind the words 'I hope'?!

upload_2017-6-12_11-49-35.jpeg

You snowflakes are friggin' HILARIOUS!

I love the smell of desperation in the morning!

well sure it does, because when documents are saved on a computer, there are copies automatically when you save them. So it's disingenuous to sell it like he doesn't have copies, no logic there bubba.

Does he have the computer in his possession? I doubt it. It doesn't matter, he testified that Mueller has the documents.

well they're his. why wouldn't he? you still can't produce any logical thought I see. Why won't the FBI provide them if they have his computer? why all the defensive behavior of avoiding the congress? seems like you have no answer. I do, they don't exist.

The FBI is in the middle of an investigation, they often times won't comment or hand over evidence until they have completed their work. Which was why it was not routine for Comey to comment on the Clinton emails.

Anyway, if the computer was FBI property and Comey is no longer in the FBI then use your imagination as to why he doesn't have the computer in his possession.
I stated that you fking stupid fk. Now why doesn't the FBI just comply with the Justice Department and the congress and move this mother along? why do we all wish to play with ourselves all the time rather than produce a conclusion. What are you all afraid of? Comey admitted that Trump isn't under investigation. never was. NEVER WAS! So dude, right now, you're holding shit in your hands. How's that feel, never experienced it like you.

Careful snowflake, you're melting.

The investigation isn't over yet regarding possible collusion of Trump's campaign staff. At least two of those individuals (Manafort and Flynn) appear to be in real jeopardy and possibly Kushner...oh and Carter Page and then Sessions and Roger Stone who is a Trump confidant. So, whether the investigation includes Trump personally at this point is not the sole reason for said investigation. You simply just wanted it to be over and it's not, you just have to be patient...like an adult.

Oh, and btw Comey hinted that Trump is possibly under investigation for Obstruction by Mueller. We'll just have to wait and see.
upload_2017-6-12_11-28-20-jpeg.132474

I look forward to trump testifying under oath like he "promised".

Right after Trump releases his taxes like he promised.
Or Trump releases the tapes he hinted he had.
Or the evidence Trump had that Obama taped the phones in trump tower.
Or that he has a copy of Obama's kenyan birth certificate.

Don't hold your breath.

33,000 emails deleted. enough evidence.

Careful snowflake, you're melting.

The investigation isn't over yet regarding possible collusion of Trump's campaign staff. At least two of those individuals (Manafort and Flynn) appear to be in real jeopardy and possibly Kushner...oh and Carter Page and then Sessions and Roger Stone who is a Trump confidant. So, whether the investigation includes Trump personally at this point is not the sole reason for said investigation. You simply just wanted it to be over and it's not, you just have to be patient...like an adult.

Oh, and btw Comey hinted that Trump is possibly under investigation for Obstruction by Mueller. We'll just have to wait and see.
upload_2017-6-12_11-28-20-jpeg.132474

I imagine Obama would be laughing at his predecessor as well.

33,000 emails deleted. enough evidence.

Apparently not. :badgrin:

Snowflakes declaring the words 'I hope' is an order is an example of snowflakes trying to speak FOR Trump, putting their own interpretation of what he said into Trump's mouth.

It's like a judge in a bail hearing saying, before he agrees to release the accused on bond. "I hope you seek treatment for your addiction."

It's like a judge in a bail hearing saying, before he agrees to release the accused on bond. "I hope you seek treatment for your addiction."

The funny thing is even if Trump didn't color his language and more directly told Comey to stop the Flynn investigation these clowns would just claim that the President has the right to impede anyway.

Forum List

Back