Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

Snowflakes declaring the words 'I hope' is an order is an example of snowflakes trying to speak FOR Trump, putting their own interpretation of what he said into Trump's mouth.

'I hope you choke on your sandwich': deputy mayor faces suspension over threat

December 6 2016

In a decision published in September, the tribunal found Cr Ticehurst breached the councillors' code of conduct by calling Cr Statham a "bitch" and saying "I hope you choke on your sandwich" following a heated meeting in October 2014.

Trump never said he had tapes, you retards.
Oh look....another denial of trump's own words.
when did he say he did? he stated:

"Comey said he was spurred to orchestrate the release of the detailed memo he wrote about a one-on-one talk with Trump after the president tweeted May 12: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”"

where does that say there are tapes? you all are truly stupid fks.

The funny thing is even if Trump didn't color his language and more directly told Comey to stop the Flynn investigation these clowns would just claim that the President has the right to impede anyway.

Would claim? They have already made that claim. They have no clue about obstruction of justice,.

Snowflakes declaring the words 'I hope' is an order is an example of snowflakes trying to speak FOR Trump, putting their own interpretation of what he said into Trump's mouth.

It's like a judge in a bail hearing saying, before he agrees to release the accused on bond. "I hope you seek treatment for your addiction."

The funny thing is even if Trump didn't color his language and more directly told Comey to stop the Flynn investigation these clowns would just claim that the President has the right to impede anyway.
well he does. Most all of the commentary has stated so. The president even stated that in his last Q and A. Don't you ever watch the actual shit that happens?

It's like a judge in a bail hearing saying, before he agrees to release the accused on bond. "I hope you seek treatment for your addiction."

well he does. Most all of the commentary has stated so. The president even stated that in his last Q and A. Don't you ever watch the actual shit that happens?

Right on cue.

Did Nixon have that same right? At least he asked others to do his dirty work.

No he does not. Even with his power to grant pardons and reprieves, he does not have the power (except through those two avenues) to impeed an investigation.

Ford stopped the investigation of Nixon, by granting him a full and complete pardon, but that didn't impede the rest of the watergate investigation.

No he does not. Even with his power to grant pardons and reprieves, he does not have the power (except through those two avenues) to impeed an investigation.

Ford stopped the investigation of Nixon, by granting him a full and complete pardon, but that didn't impede the rest of the watergate investigation.
well doesn't that stop and investigation? I didn't say how.

BTW,

"LANKFORD: Okay. Fair enough. If the president wanted to stop an investigation, how would he do that? Knowing it is an ongoing criminal investigation or counterintelligence investigation, would that be a matter of going to you, you perceive, and say, you make it stop because he doesn't have the authority to stop it? How would the president make an ongoing investigation stop?

COMEY: I'm not a legal scholar, but as a legal matter, the president is the head of the executive branch and could direct, in theory, we have important norms against this, but could anyone be investigative or not. I think he has the legal authority. All of us ultimately report in the executive branch to the president."

Last edited:

Right on cue.

so you got nothing. LOL, figures.

Trump announced the tapes at the press conference with the Rumanian president.
how the fk do you know that? hly fk.
]
Fk, post up the link.

Because Trump said it on live tv? Saying about the tapes "you'll be surprised" and when he would reveal the existance of the tapes, he said "in the near future"

Just google trump and the rumanian president at the whitehouse. It's also where the Rumanian president said they discussed the visa waiver program, and trump claims they didn't.

Right on cue.

so you got nothing. LOL, figures.

I asked you a question.

Yep and oddly enough Benghazi is the perfect thing to bring up right now. Benghazi took years for Republicans in Congress to give up because Clinton and the Obama administration did not act criminally.

I love how snowflakes' arguments have come all the way around full circle to the point where they have embraced the word 'CRIMINALLY' as a last-ditch effort to defend Hillary and Barry.

When it was brought up about how F*ing incompetent, political, and useless the two were in regards to Benghazi - not criminal - the snowflakes argued they did NOTHING wrong. Now, after everything was exposed about Benghazi they have changed their defense to 'nothing CRIMINAL'.

Even that is partially wrong, though...

1. Obama dragged the US into the middle of a civil war in Libya - dragged our country into an UN-CONSTITUTIONAL, UN-APPROVED WAR to help AL QAEDA - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - overthrow, murder, and replace another nation's leader, a leader who was HELPING the US-led coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa. Had Obama never done this it is a safe bet that 4 Americans would still be alive today. THIS, btw, was the one thing Barry did ILLEGALLY, against the Constitution.

2. NON-Criminal but still criminally incompetent was Hilary's / Obama's / ther State Department's handling of the entire colossal disaster:

- Hiring an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect a US Ambassador and Americans

- Refusing to take all the Americans out when every other nation pulled their people out

- REJECTING the Ambassador's more than 50 pleas for additional security, even after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound in the weeks leading up to the Middle East-wide attacks on 9/11/01. despite Stevens telling the State Dept after the 2nd attack that if there was a 3rd, more organized attack on the compound he would die

- Taking security team members AWAY after the 2nd terrorist attack on the compound and after the Al Qaeda-associated militia quit weeks before the final attack

- LYING about the video being the reason for the attacks...when they acknowledged they knew not only about the threat of a Middle East-wide attack on US embassies on the anniversary of 9/11/01 but also about Al Qaeda's call for Stevens' assassination in retaliation for the death of an Al Qaeda leader months earlier from Obama drone strike.

- The State Dept modifying more than 9 times, removing all references to a terrorist attack, the initial CIA report filed within an hour of the 9/11/12 attack on the compound calling it a terrorist attack

- To this day the US govt / Obama administration has never told the American people where Obama was that night (don't just say 'BS' - provide the link / evidence to where he was!)

- Hillary telling the parents / loved ones it was over a video despite her own e-mails to the Turkish Ambassador and her daughter immediately after the attack declaring she knew it was not the video but was a terrorist attack

- releasing the 'mastermind' behind the attacks shortly after capturing him a year later....but arresting / jailing the video maker for exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech

Yeah, according to snowflakes, none of that is incompetence, F*ing up, refusing to protect Americans, etc.....

No, now their battle cry is 'nothing illegal' was done wrong.

At the same time they claim Obama / Hillary did nothing wrong because no charges were filed, they claim Trump is guilty based on no evidence presented.

Good Lord, snowflakes are bat-shit crazy.

The how is an important difference. And technically a pardon doesn't stop the investigation. It only makes it a moot point, since they can't carry out a prosecution based on the results. But that doesn't actually stop them from conrtinuing to investigate.

You said Trump could stop legally the investigation. Which he doesnt' have the power to do, and which is a violation of law (obstruction of justice)

Yep and oddly enough Benghazi is the perfect thing to bring up right now. Benghazi took years for Republicans in Congress to give up because Clinton and the Obama administration did not act criminally.

I love how snowflakes' arguments have come all the way around full circle to the point where they have embraced the word 'CRIMINALLY' as a last-ditch effort to defend Hillary and Barry.

When it was brought up about how F*ing incompetent, political, and useless the two were in regards to Benghazi - not criminal - the snowflakes argued they did NOTHING wrong. Now, after everything was exposed about Benghazi they have changed their defense to 'nothing CRIMINAL'.

Even that is partially wrong, though...

1. Obama dragged the US into the middle of a civil war in Libya - dragged our country into an UN-CONSTITUTIONAL, UN-APPROVED WAR to help AL QAEDA - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - overthrow, murder, and replace another nation's leader, a leader who was HELPING the US-led coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa. Had Obama never done this it is a safe bet that 4 Americans would still be alive today. THIS, btw, was the one thing Barry did ILLEGALLY, against the Constitution.

2. NON-Criminal but still criminally incompetent was Hilary's / Obama's / ther State Department's handling of the entire colossal disaster:

- Hiring an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect a US Ambassador and Americans

- Refusing to take all the Americans out when every other nation pulled their people out

- REJECTING the Ambassador's more than 50 pleas for additional security, even after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound in the weeks leading up to the Middle East-wide attacks on 9/11/01. despite Stevens telling the State Dept after the 2nd attack that if there was a 3rd, more organized attack on the compound he would die

- Taking security team members AWAY after the 2nd terrorist attack on the compound and after the Al Qaeda-associated militia quit weeks before the final attack

- LYING about the video being the reason for the attacks...when they acknowledged they knew not only about the threat of a Middle East-wide attack on US embassies on the anniversary of 9/11/01 but also about Al Qaeda's call for Stevens' assassination in retaliation for the death of an Al Qaeda leader months earlier from Obama drone strike.

- The State Dept modifying more than 9 times, removing all references to a terrorist attack, the initial CIA report filed within an hour of the 9/11/12 attack on the compound calling it a terrorist attack

- To this day the US govt / Obama administration has never told the American people where Obama was that night (don't just say 'BS' - provide the link / evidence to where he was!)

- Hillary telling the parents / loved ones it was over a video despite her own e-mails to the Turkish Ambassador and her daughter immediately after the attack declaring she knew it was not the video but was a terrorist attack

- releasing the 'mastermind' behind the attacks shortly after capturing him a year later....but arresting / jailing the video maker for exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech

Yeah, according to snowflakes, none of that is incompetence, F*ing up, refusing to protect Americans, etc.....

No, now their battle cry is 'nothing illegal' was done wrong.

At the same time they claim Obama / Hillary did nothing wrong because no charges were filed, they claim Trump is guilty based on no evidence presented.

Good Lord, snowflakes are bat-shit crazy.

I'm not here to debate Benghazi, I bring it up because there was no criminal act committed yet it took 6 years to investigate. Please try to stay on topic.

]
Fk, post up the link.

Because Trump said it on live tv? Saying about the tapes "you'll be surprised" and when he would reveal the existance of the tapes, he said "in the near future"

Just google trump and the rumanian president at the whitehouse. It's also where the Rumanian president said they discussed the visa waiver program, and trump claims they didn't.
well why don't you just post the link you claim exists.

The how is an important difference. And technically a pardon doesn't stop the investigation. It only makes it a moot point, since they can't carry out a prosecution based on the results. But that doesn't actually stop them from conrtinuing to investigate.

You said Trump could stop legally the investigation. Which he doesnt' have the power to do, and which is a violation of law (obstruction of justice)

From the Comey testimony on stopping an investigation. The director of the FBI.

"LANKFORD: Okay. Fair enough. If the president wanted to stop an investigation, how would he do that? Knowing it is an ongoing criminal investigation or counterintelligence investigation, would that be a matter of going to you, you perceive, and say, you make it stop because he doesn't have the authority to stop it? How would the president make an ongoing investigation stop?

COMEY: I'm not a legal scholar, but as a legal matter, the president is the head of the executive branch and could direct, in theory, we have important norms against this, but could anyone be investigative or not. I think he has the legal authority. All of us ultimately report in the executive branch to the president."

]
Fk, post up the link.

The only reason the discussion of tapes ever came up is because Trump implied he had them and is now playing games about their release though I suspect he's just full of it.

December 6 2016

In a decision published in September, the tribunal found Cr Ticehurst breached the councillors' code of conduct by calling Cr Statham a "bitch" and saying "I hope you choke on your sandwich" following a heated meeting in October 2014.

Good Gawd, liberals are bat-shit crazy - thanks for the supporting example.

1. You are talking about some ass-backwards snowflake 'tribunal' and its own 'codes', not a legal court and actual LAWS.

2. The Gentleman who said the remark about the sandwich was verbally abusive to the person he spoke to. Trump saying, 'I hope the Flynn investigation goes ok - he's a nice guy' is not 'abusive', and Comey is not the focus/main character the statement is referring to - Flynn is.

Again, thank you for demonstrating how desperately bat-shit crazy snowflakes are and how they have even lost MORE of their minds now that their entire butt-hurt witch hunt has been exposed for what it has always been.

]
Fk, post up the link.

The only reason the discussion of tapes ever came up is because Trump implied he had them and is now playing games about their release though I suspect he's just full of it.
implied is not the same as has. you know this right? Maybe he wanted to out the guy, which is exactly what happened. It's where we now learned he, comey, was a leaker. ouch. Still no evidence of any tape.

Forum List

Back