Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

No repeal of AHCA.

No wall.

No tax reform.

EOs jammed in the courts.

No infrastructure bill.

Growing more global with considering sending 5000 more troops to Afghanistan.

That's quite a failure list, especially since Trump said he would accomplish everything on it within his first 100 days.

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

Link?

Oh never mind.

You'll just have a new lie tomorrow.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

Link?

Oh never mind.

You'll just have a new lie tomorrow.

[emoji849]

This is page 15 and not one person has provided a link yet.

No he didn't delete them. He turned them over to Mueller.
Comey confirmed he'd turned over his own copies of the memos to Mueller, but he said during testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee this week he'd be comfortable if senators obtained their own copies from Richman or elsewhere.
Comey associate has been in contact with Senate Judiciary about memos
So all he had was a paper copy. I was under the impression that he created the memo electronically such a word document.
I guess I'm not sure what your point is. Is there a big difference in whether it was sent digitally or on paper?

Well Comey has two deadlines to meet. One on Monday and another on Friday. Folks, we will have to wait and see. By the way, that deadline is for Trumps guys to cough up any tapes that may exist as well.
I will be very surprised if there are any tapes. The lesson of Nixon is not to have a record of every conversation.

News story said people who know trump always record meetings and take notes. And always meet with him in pairs.

If there are, they would corroborate Comey's testimony so they're long gone by now.

[emoji57]

No he didn't delete them. He turned them over to Mueller.
Comey confirmed he'd turned over his own copies of the memos to Mueller, but he said during testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee this week he'd be comfortable if senators obtained their own copies from Richman or elsewhere.
Comey associate has been in contact with Senate Judiciary about memos
So all he had was a paper copy. I was under the impression that he created the memo electronically such a word document.
I guess I'm not sure what your point is. Is there a big difference in whether it was sent digitally or on paper?

Well Comey has two deadlines to meet. One on Monday and another on Friday. Folks, we will have to wait and see. By the way, that deadline is for Trumps guys to cough up any tapes that may exist as well.
I will be very surprised if there are any tapes. The lesson of Nixon is not to have a record of every conversation.

News story said people who know trump always record meetings and take notes. And always meet with him in pairs.

If there are, they would corroborate Comey's testimony so they're long gone by now.

[emoji57]

Huh?

Bass the Babbler ignored

No repeal of AHCA.

No wall.

No tax reform.

EOs jammed in the courts.

No infrastructure bill.

Growing more global with considering sending 5000 more troops to Afghanistan.
LOL tell us Jakiepoo, how do you know what Mueller is doing?

Did he give you exclusive rights to his work? or are you making up schizzo shit again

Forum List

Back