Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
If it was Homeys memo, and he deleted it, there is neither a record, or even evidence that it ever existed...................

Thus the memo clearly vindicated Trump
Actually, of you know how a disk management system works, save having a shredding program, the document still exists even though it is deleted. IN the case of all FBI lap tops, a data dump of all files created or deleted is sent to the mainframe at least once a day. If he made these documents and then deleted them, the lap top system will save these files for down load until connected to the mainframe for archiving, there are copies that can be retrieved.
Okay, but once it's been deleted, can Joe Schmoe like the average every day laptop user actually retrieve it or does it take a computer geek?
Most programs have a "recover deleted items" function. You just have to know how to use them.

Actually, of you know how a disk management system works, save having a shredding program, the document still exists even though it is deleted. IN the case of all FBI lap tops, a data dump of all files created or deleted is sent to the mainframe at least once a day. If he made these documents and then deleted them, the lap top system will save these files for down load until connected to the mainframe for archiving, there are copies that can be retrieved.
Did he say he used a computer, there is still a thing as a pen you know. You use this when you do not want those digital copies, something that Homeboy knows all too well about
He did say he used a classified laptop for the classified memo. That leads me to believe he used his personal laptop for the others. It's awkward writing in the car, don't you find?
If he said the memo was classified, how could he say that he turned it over to the Times

Seriously this guy is a complete flake

He never said it was classified you dope. In fact it is the exact opposite. He said he wrote them purposefully as non-classified so they could be released to others to read if it needed to be.
Comey doesn't get to classify his own work product.. only the DOJ can do that.

He's the Director of the FBI at the time, and has served as the Deputy AG, and acting AG... knows what will be considered classified and not.

Did he say he used a computer, there is still a thing as a pen you know. You use this when you do not want those digital copies, something that Homeboy knows all too well about
He did say he used a classified laptop for the classified memo. That leads me to believe he used his personal laptop for the others. It's awkward writing in the car, don't you find?
If he said the memo was classified, how could he say that he turned it over to the Times

He never said it was classified you dope. In fact it is the exact opposite. He said he wrote them purposefully as non-classified so they could be released to others to read if it needed to be.

He's the Director of the FBI at the time, and has served as the Deputy AG, and acting AG... knows what will be considered classified and not.
By policy he can not do this! there are reasons for the policy.

And you don't get it. He knows inside and out what will be considered classified. He wrote the memos in a way that he knew they would not be considered classified. I'm really not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to grasp.

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
Hullo. Wait and see for WHAT? Comey gave his memos to Mueller. The only thing I could find as the basis for this thread except tweets was a "Young Conservatives" blog piece that was either ill informed or intentionally "alternative facts." But I remembered hearing during the testimony (whether it was Comey or an announcer, I don't remember) that he had handed the memos over to the FBI. It's common knowledge.
Lots of clutter being produced with no real verifiable information. It does seem likely that he would not have left copies of that document in easily accessible places. Memos as well as people can be made to disappear.

You and the rest of the alt right masses babbling about classified material reveal you know nothing.

And you don't get it. He knows inside and out what will be considered classified. He wrote the memos in a way that he knew they would not be considered classified. I'm really not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to grasp.
He doesn't WANT to grasp it. It's a lot more fun to pretend Comey's in trouble. He doesn't realize this is all being spun to get us to waste time on bullshit like this rather than focusing on what was not so nice in the testimony about the President.

Here's a pretty safe bet: Comey fabricated the Fake Memoes after he was fired.

That's spelled "memos" and I suspect his being a pretty smart guy, also knew how to time/date stamp them to prove to idiots like you why you're such fucking idiots in the first place.

It's hilarious that the biggest fucking idiot to ever be elected POTUS decides to threaten the top cop of the country. Comey turned on the dictating machine in his head the moment Trump asked everybody else to leave the room. He didn't get to be FBI Director by being a dumbshit like yourself.

Wait and see, I guess.
Hullo. Wait and see for WHAT? Comey gave his memos to Mueller. The only thing I could find as the basis for this thread except tweets was a "Young Conservatives" blog piece that was either ill informed or intentionally "alternative facts." But I remembered hearing during the testimony (whether it was Comey or an announcer, I don't remember) that he had handed the memos over to the FBI. It's common knowledge.
Lots of clutter being produced with no real verifiable information. It does seem likely that he would not have left copies of that document in easily accessible places. Memos as well as people can be made to disappear.
I don't really have a lot of questions. It has been reported by credible sources that Comey turned over his memos to Mueller. All this questioning about what was turned over when and was it really and was it paper or plastic. OMG. I'm quite confident that once information has been turned over for the investigation, Comey can't share more copies with anyone else without Mueller's permission. I THINK. I don't know how the committees stand with that issue.

He doesn't WANT to grasp it. It's a lot more fun to pretend Comey's in trouble. He doesn't realize this is all being spun to get us to waste time on bullshit like this rather than focusing on what was not so nice in the testimony about the President.
Like what? Focusing on fantasy crimes of Trump or the ones that have tons of facts and evidence of, like the problems with the Clinton's or democrat weaponizing of the government against conservative groups and churches..

I know what facts and evidence are.. You however don't have a dam clue or your being intentionally deceptive..

Mueller and the committee are fully aware that they are not answerable to the babbling masses of the Alt Right, such as Billy_Bob.

Like what? Focusing on fantasy crimes of Trump or the ones that have tons of facts and evidence of, like the problems with the Clinton's or democrat weaponizing of the government against conservative groups and churches..

I know what facts and evidence are.. You however don't have a dam clue or your being intentionally deceptive..
You're way too deep in the water for me to save, I guess.

Trump was just plain stupid to think he could make the Russia problem go away by firing Comey. He did just the opposite, he threw gasoline on the fire and turned it into a conflagration!

If it was Homeys memo, and he deleted it, there is neither a record, or even evidence that it ever existed...................

Thus the memo clearly vindicated Trump

No, he didn't turn that one over to the Times. It was classified.

Look bimbo, if something is classified you should not know about it unless you have clearance to know.

Thus Homey is a clown.

Next

Trump was just plain stupid to think he could make the Russia problem go away by firing Comey. He did just the opposite, he threw gasoline on the fire and turned it into a conflagration!

It's really a bunch of nothing. How much is this crap costing taxpayers per day?

There's quite a bit of actual government work needing to be done.

How do those Senator's constituents feel about the representation they're getting while this dog and pony show is going on?

The Trumpenfuhrer knows exactly what he's doing in order to make America great again. Getting rid of the corrupt to the core Comey is just the beginning.

Wait and see, I guess.
So, you missed the part where he said he would get copies from the person he leaked the information to and give the Congress a copy? Now they've been destroyed?

Nothing suspicious about that.

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

the guy like the rest of the leftist fascists is a criminal through and through

Forum List

Back