Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

B'loney. As he did these notes electronically on a computer, it is highly unlikely he didn't keep copies. Given how he claimed they were his personal property, his "deleted" claim is not believable.

Are you retarded? He said he used an FBI secure computer to type out his first meeting with Trump. You can not delete something off a computer without running special software to do so, or to magnetize the hard drive and ruin it. Since the computer is property of the FBI, it would be easy to know if any of that happened... and could easily be proven wrong.

There is one big thing you fail to understand here, Comey is much smarter than you are, and wouldn't be stupid enough to try and do something like you are saying in which would make him look like an idiot he openly perjured himself under oath in front of the Senate committee.

But due to the fact that everything is classified Comey can say what he wants and nothing can be done. Comey is still slime and the only reason he is doing this is a ten million dollar book deal.

No he can't. He testified in open court he gave it all over to Mueller. If he gets caught lying about that he is going to jail.

No he diddnt and no he diddnt. So far Muller has allegedly only reviewed one memo.
Mueller hasn't made public ANYTHING he's reviewed, I'll bank on that. You're getting bamboozled by someone.

Not really. This has been going on awhile and remember, Trump was not and is not under investigation . Muller is looking for collusion, none of the testimony addressed that at all. Go read it. It was all about Comey and Loretta Lynch. We will have to wait til tomorrow and see.

B'loney. As he did these notes electronically on a computer, it is highly unlikely he didn't keep copies. Given how he claimed they were his personal property, his "deleted" claim is not believable.

Are you retarded? He said he used an FBI secure computer to type out his first meeting with Trump. You can not delete something off a computer without running special software to do so, or to magnetize the hard drive and ruin it. Since the computer is property of the FBI, it would be easy to know if any of that happened... and could easily be proven wrong.

There is one big thing you fail to understand here, Comey is much smarter than you are, and wouldn't be stupid enough to try and do something like you are saying in which would make him look like an idiot he openly perjured himself under oath in front of the Senate committee.

But due to the fact that everything is classified Comey can say what he wants and nothing can be done. Comey is still slime and the only reason he is doing this is a ten million dollar book deal.

No he can't. He testified in open court he gave it all over to Mueller. If he gets caught lying about that he is going to jail.

No he diddnt and no he diddnt. So far Muller has allegedly only reviewed one memo.

He testified he did, and you keep arguing he hasn't but haven't provided a single link to prove otherwise. I watched the hearing, did you?

Find one that says he turned all of them over, but don't be dishonest when you do. Be sure to ad the part that says Comeys homie is in negotiations with the committees as well as the special councel about turning them over. So no, he diddnt. He entamated he did, but he diddnt.

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
If it was Homeys memo, and he deleted it, there is neither a record, or even evidence that it ever existed...................

Thus the memo clearly vindicated Trump
Actually, of you know how a disk management system works, save having a shredding program, the document still exists even though it is deleted. IN the case of all FBI lap tops, a data dump of all files created or deleted is sent to the mainframe at least once a day. If he made these documents and then deleted them, the lap top system will save these files for down load until connected to the mainframe for archiving, there are copies that can be retrieved.
Okay, but once it's been deleted, can Joe Schmoe like the average every day laptop user actually retrieve it or does it take a computer geek?

Depends.

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
If it was Homeys memo, and he deleted it, there is neither a record, or even evidence that it ever existed...................

Actually, of you know how a disk management system works, save having a shredding program, the document still exists even though it is deleted. IN the case of all FBI lap tops, a data dump of all files created or deleted is sent to the mainframe at least once a day. If he made these documents and then deleted them, the lap top system will save these files for down load until connected to the mainframe for archiving, there are copies that can be retrieved.
Okay, but once it's been deleted, can Joe Schmoe like the average every day laptop user actually retrieve it or does it take a computer geek?

Depends.
on what?

He testified he did, and you keep arguing he hasn't but haven't provided a single link to prove otherwise. I watched the hearing, did you?

Find one that says he turned all of them over, but don't be dishonest when you do. Be sure to ad the part that says Comeys homie is in negotiations with the committees as well as the special councel about turning them over. So no, he diddnt. He entamated he did, but he diddnt.

Simple question, did you actually watch the hearing or are you making all your comments off of the right wing web sites you read? Comey said he handed everything over. Grassley simply asked for Richmond's copy of the memo to make sure it matched what was given over by Comey.

I'm still waiting on you to provide a link where Mueller said he didn't have Comey's memos. How many times do I have to ask?

Wait and see, I guess.

Depends.
on what?

Some of it's within the grasp of shad tree types. A 19 year old kid who worked for us for a week was able to retrieve mine back 6 months. I think past a certain point it takes some technical knowledge. I have niether with computers.

Simple question, did you actually watch the hearing or are you making all your comments off of the right wing web sites you read? Comey said he handed everything over. Grassley simply asked for Richmond's copy of the memo to make sure it matched what was given over by Comey.

I'm still waiting on you to provide a link where Mueller said he didn't have Comey's memos. How many times do I have to ask?

Watched it, read it and re read it. What did I take away? More questions more people got drug in, and we have to wait until Monday to see what happens.

Wait and see, I guess.

Did he say he used a computer, there is still a thing as a pen you know. You use this when you do not want those digital copies, something that Homeboy knows all too well about
He did say he used a classified laptop for the classified memo. That leads me to believe he used his personal laptop for the others. It's awkward writing in the car, don't you find?
If he said the memo was classified, how could he say that he turned it over to the Times

Seriously this guy is a complete flake

Wait and see, I guess.

Did he say he used a computer, there is still a thing as a pen you know. You use this when you do not want those digital copies, something that Homeboy knows all too well about
He did say he used a classified laptop for the classified memo. That leads me to believe he used his personal laptop for the others. It's awkward writing in the car, don't you find?
If he said the memo was classified, how could he say that he turned it over to the Times

He never said it was classified you dope. In fact it is the exact opposite. He said he wrote them purposefully as non-classified so they could be released to others to read if it needed to be.

Wait and see, I guess.

No, he didn't turn that one over to the Times. It was classified.

He never said it was classified you dope. In fact it is the exact opposite. He said he wrote them purposefully as non-classified so they could be released to others to read if it needed to be.
Except for one. Was it the briefing Comey gave the Pres on the Golden Showers thing or did it all start after that? Can't remember, but one of their meetings was classified and so was the memo.

Except for one. Was it the briefing Comey gave the Pres on the Golden Showers thing or did it all start after that? Can't remember, but one of their meetings was classified and so was the memo.

Yes, it was the one where he briefed Trump on the Christopher Steele memo, and he said he would talk about it in the meeting with the Senators behind closed doors afterwards.

Wait and see, I guess.

Not a problem if your vehicle has a mobile lap top stand as any federal vehicle has that is equipped with and mobile data terminal.

Comey doesn't get to classify his own work product.. only the DOJ can do that.

Forum List

Back