Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

Trump never said he had tapes, you retards.

yes he did, retardo

No he didn't. He said Comey better hope he diddnt. Still ain't seen Comey memos. Where they at?
WITH MUELLER.

Only one and we (as far as I have seen) at this point only have Comeys word on that. It's already looking like he lied about stuffSo like I said, until the put up or shut up you just don't know either way.

Here's a pretty safe bet: Comey fabricated the Fake Memoes after he was fired.

You understand that can easily be proven fake right? Digital copies have a time stamp for the creation of the file...

Who has actually seen the memoes? The friend who is in hiding apparently read excerpts to the NYT over the phone. The NYT didn't even bother to see the actual memoes. It's likely they do not even exist other than as an ex post facto Fake News plant.

Last edited:

You understand that can easily be proven fake right? Digital copies have a time stamp for the creation of the file...

Who has actually seen the memoes. The friend who is in hiding apparently read excerpts to the NYT over the phone. The NYT didn't even bother to see the actual memoes. It's likely they do not even exist other than as an ex post facto Fake News plant.

He turned them over to Mueller numbnuts. If he hadn't he would be getting blasted from all directions and would be spending time in jail.

The chatter on the alt right media says Comey deleted the memo but produces no evidence.

Wait and see, I guess.
If it was Homeys memo, and he deleted it, there is neither a record, or even evidence that it ever existed...................

Thus the memo clearly vindicated Trump

yes he did, retardo

No he didn't. He said Comey better hope he diddnt. Still ain't seen Comey memos. Where they at?
WITH MUELLER.
NO..

Comey only cleared what he was going to disclose with Mueller. Mueller has issued a subpoena for the documents as well..
Can you please supply a link on that? I'm not all that sure it matters very much, but it's so frustrating when you hear and read one thing, then someone insists it's something else. Just to set the record straight, please?

He's the ONLY one who's brought it up, Sgt.
He did NOT say he had tapes he said Comey better hope he didn't. What retards you people are.

"I'm not hinting anything," he said during a White House press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis when another reporter asked for clarification. "I'll tell you about it over a very short period of time."

"Oh, you're going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer, don't worry," he cryptically predicted.

He did NOT say he had tapes he said Comey better hope he didn't. What retards you people are.
That statement triggered Comey into make statements about having memos, which I do not believe exist. He never made them about Lynch who did interfere in a investigation. I highly doubt he made these now.

What is gong to be funnier still are his phone conversations with his friend can be retrieved as well as those from his friend to the NY Times...

Oh the tangled webs we weave...

That statement triggered Comey into make statements about having memos, which I do not believe exist. He never made them about Lynch who did interfere in a investigation. I highly doubt he made these now.

What is gong to be funnier still are his phone conversations with his friend can be retrieved as well as those from his friend to the NY Times...

Oh the tangled webs we weave...
I think the only thing tangled here is your brain. You got a big nothing burger with all of the twisted speculation above.

Who has actually seen the memoes. The friend who is in hiding apparently read excerpts to the NYT over the phone. The NYT didn't even bother to see the actual memoes. It's likely they do not even exist other than as an ex post facto Fake News plant.

He turned them over to Mueller numbnuts. If he hadn't he would be getting blasted from all directions and would be spending time in jail.

B'loney. As he did these notes electronically on a computer, it is highly unlikely he didn't keep copies. Given how he claimed they were his personal property, his "deleted" claim is not believable.

yes he did, retardo

WITH MUELLER.
NO..

Comey only cleared what he was going to disclose with Mueller. Mueller has issued a subpoena for the documents as well..
Can you please supply a link on that? I'm not all that sure it matters very much, but it's so frustrating when you hear and read one thing, then someone insists it's something else. Just to set the record straight, please?

He did say he turned them over...

"• Mr. Comey revealed for the first time that he turned over memos about his conversations with Mr. Trump to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/james-comey-testimony-hearing.html?_r=0

Destroying govt records is a crime. And destroying evidence that you believe could be evidence is a bigger crime.

18 U.S.C. § 641 - 1663. Protection Of Government Property -- Protection Of Public Records And Documents

Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Twitter

You fucking idiot, look and see for yourself: there's not a single credible source for this fucking lie. Trump's a liar, too. So at least you are in good company.

godfather2.jpg

yes he did, retardo

WITH MUELLER.
NO..

"• Mr. Comey revealed for the first time that he turned over memos about his conversations with Mr. Trump to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/james-comey-testimony-hearing.html?_r=0

Very vague. I'll try and find the one that said only one memo was reviewed by Muller.

B'loney. As he did these notes electronically on a computer, it is highly unlikely he didn't keep copies. Given how he claimed they were his personal property, his "deleted" claim is not believable.

Are you retarded? He said he used an FBI secure computer to type out his first meeting with Trump. You can not delete something off a computer without running special software to do so, or to magnetize the hard drive and ruin it. Since the computer is property of the FBI, it would be easy to know if any of that happened... and could easily be proven wrong.

There is one big thing you fail to understand here, Comey is much smarter than you are, and wouldn't be stupid enough to try and do something like you are saying in which would make him look like an idiot he openly perjured himself under oath in front of the Senate committee.

I wonder if now that he has turned them over to Mueller, if there is some imposition on him not to disseminate them further. You think maybe?

yes he did, retardo

WITH MUELLER.
NO..

Thank you! I sometimes worry that Alzheimers is setting in!

Are you retarded? He said he used an FBI secure computer to type out his first meeting with Trump. You can not delete something off a computer without running special software to do so, or to magnetize the hard drive and ruin it. Since the computer is property of the FBI, it would be easy to know if any of that happened... and could easily be proven wrong.

There is one big thing you fail to understand here, Comey is much smarter than you are, and wouldn't be stupid enough to try and do something like you are saying in which would make him look like an idiot he openly perjured himself under oath in front of the Senate committee.

But due to the fact that everything is classified Comey can say what he wants and nothing can be done. Comey is still slime and the only reason he is doing this is a ten million dollar book deal.

Forum List

Back