Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

No he didn't delete them. He turned them over to Mueller.
Comey confirmed he'd turned over his own copies of the memos to Mueller, but he said during testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee this week he'd be comfortable if senators obtained their own copies from Richman or elsewhere.
Comey associate has been in contact with Senate Judiciary about memos
So all he had was a paper copy. I was under the impression that he created the memo electronically such a word document.
I guess I'm not sure what your point is. Is there a big difference in whether it was sent digitally or on paper?

Well Comey has two deadlines to meet. One on Monday and another on Friday. Folks, we will have to wait and see. By the way, that deadline is for Trumps guys to cough up any tapes that may exist as well.
What are the deadlines?
I heard Trump gets two weeks?

I thought They both had till Monday. Whenever it is, we will have to see what happens.

Comey confirmed he'd turned over his own copies of the memos to Mueller, but he said during testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee this week he'd be comfortable if senators obtained their own copies from Richman or elsewhere.
So all he had was a paper copy. I was under the impression that he created the memo electronically such a word document.
I guess I'm not sure what your point is. Is there a big difference in whether it was sent digitally or on paper?
Well, when I send a document digitally, I still have a copy. If I write by hand on paper and hand that over to someone else, I do not still have a copy (unless I made another copy).
I realize that. So you're questioning if Comey gave up all his copies and is basically playing games with the Intelligence Committee?

Desperate left wingers perpetuated the myth that Comey only kept memos regarding his talks with the President but in reality it seems that Comey was a compulsive memo writer. It's just another example of the duplicity of the left and the political agenda of the former FBI director.

Desperate left wingers perpetuated the myth that Comey only kept memos regarding his talks with the President but in reality it seems that Comey was a compulsive memo writer. It's just another example of the duplicity of the left and the political agenda of the former FBI director.
This guy never cared about his FBI or law and order. He is outing but a Washington insect that knew he was about to be smashed so he did all his note taking to secure hisn10 million book deal.

Anyone that knows anything about computers knows that you don't just delete something off a computer and it is gone... you have to have the hard drive wiped with other software or have the hard drive magnetized.

Here's a pretty safe bet: Comey fabricated the Fake Memoes after he was fired.

Here's a pretty safe bet: Comey fabricated the Fake Memoes after he was fired.

Most likely. He lacks integrity and would sell his own mother out for a buck. He won't care that his reputation is trash and any mention in a history book will be negative. I mean, he has had annegetave impact on every case that came across his desk.

Comey stated, under oath, that he "returned to his vehicle and used the computer to memorialize the meeting".

SO did he lie again? or do we have Alt left media throwing out false narratives to cloud the facts again?

Forum List

Back