Breaking: Comey Now Claims He Deleted His Memos

No he didn't delete them. He turned them over to Mueller.
Comey confirmed he'd turned over his own copies of the memos to Mueller, but he said during testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee this week he'd be comfortable if senators obtained their own copies from Richman or elsewhere.
Comey associate has been in contact with Senate Judiciary about memos
Its getting hard to track down the truth anymore, I found one place that said he deleted them and another that said he turned them over to the FBI and another that said he only has copies.
And another place said he was a Russian Spy and still another claims he's alien from outer space.

anything the RW pukes can imagine will get thrown on the wall ... whatever it takes to distract attention away from Cheeto the tweet-o
I have to wonder it the Comey firing and meetings with Comey has been to distract attention from the investigation of Russian interference in the election and collusion of the Trump camp.
Mueller is probably wondering that as well.

2. Thanks to Democrats, no link or evidence to support this claim is required. All one has to do these days is declare the statement to be true without having any evidence while declaring 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.

BEEENNNNGHHAAAAZZZZIIIII meet easy, easy meet BEEENNNNGHHAAAAZZZZIIIII.
33,000 emails deleted. enough evidence.

It's not evidence dingbat, it's a supposition on the part of partisan hacks who echo it over and over; they are hoping that one day ectoplasm exudes from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance, and the e-mail material manifests itself in the arms of spirits.
oh no, it's implied there was good meat in those emails and why they were deleted. keep up.

Comey confirmed he'd turned over his own copies of the memos to Mueller, but he said during testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee this week he'd be comfortable if senators obtained their own copies from Richman or elsewhere.
Its getting hard to track down the truth anymore, I found one place that said he deleted them and another that said he turned them over to the FBI and another that said he only has copies.
And another place said he was a Russian Spy and still another claims he's alien from outer space.

anything the RW pukes can imagine will get thrown on the wall ... whatever it takes to distract attention away from Cheeto the tweet-o
I have to wonder it the Comey firing and meetings with Comey has been to distract attention from the investigation of Russian interference in the election and collusion of the Trump camp.
or Comey was incompetent and that is why he was fired.

jc, what you think is not what they think in DC.

You are gnat, nothing more.

2. Thanks to Democrats, no link or evidence to support this claim is required. All one has to do these days is declare the statement to be true without having any evidence while declaring 'the investigation is not over. There WILL be evidence'.

It's not evidence dingbat, it's a supposition on the part of partisan hacks who echo it over and over; they are hoping that one day ectoplasm exudes from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance, and the e-mail material manifests itself in the arms of spirits.
and then there you are!

Yep, I too can write fiction. If I needed a job I could write for Breitbart or the National Enquirer or National Observer of The Daily Caller.

Mueller will be fired

and then there you are!

Yep, I too can write fiction. If I needed a job I could write for Breitbart or the National Enquirer or National Observer of The Daily Caller.
And there you are

You got flicking nothing thanks for your stupid

Still angry, huh?
why did you ask that?

Why shouldn't I ask that?
I'm on a computer. It isn't I who is tearing up streets and campus cause I won. It's you losers that are very angry and vile with hate. wow. you don't even see it, so you're also blind.

You got flicking nothing thanks for your stupid

Still angry, huh?
why did you ask that?

Why shouldn't I ask that?
I'm on a computer. It isn't I who is tearing up streets and campus cause I won. It's you losers that are very angry and vile with hate. wow. you don't even see it, so you're also blind.

Yep, you're not angry at all. :badgrin:

Mueller will be fired

If you remember the special prosecutor for watergate, could only be fired by the head of the justice department, which with Sessions recusal, becomes the deputy AG, or the same guy that hired Mueller. And he just said he wasn't going to fire Mueller.

Mueller will be fired

If you remember the special prosecutor for watergate, could only be fired by the head of the justice department, which with Sessions recusal, becomes the deputy AG, or the same guy that hired Mueller. And he just said he wasn't going to fire Mueller.
The president can
No, he can't. He will have to fire Rosenstein and appoint a lackey to do it. Then it is only a matter of how many GOP abandon and turn on Trump, and just how fast they do it.

Mueller will be fired

The president can
No, he can't. He will have to fire Rosenstein and appoint a lackey to do it. Then it is only a matter of how many GOP abandon and turn on regulations specify that a special counsel can be fired only for “misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of departmental policies." The reason must be stated in writing and only the attorney general can actually carry out the firing. Trump, and just how fast they do it.
Right.
Unless Trump violates regulations, the AG has to do it but the AG has recussed himself so it would fall to Rosenstein and he has stated he will not fire Mueller without just cause which are specified in the regulations. I think this will probably put the issue to rest.

Forum List

Back