Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

The shit is going to hit the fan this week.
Nothing is going to hit the fan this week. Even if it turns out that this was a political assassination - the Clinton's are completely untouchable. They've never answered for anything and they never will (just like all other presidents and politically connected individuals).
No Democrat president is accountable, they drummed Nixon out of office and tried hard with Bush and Reagan.

Trump's legion of very busy dogwashers that find nothing repulsive about the man-child.
On the contrary...they are just pointing out what everyone other than butt-hurt snowflakes, regretful DNC members who made Hillary the 'Chosen One', and the Democratic Party who made crooked/criminal Hillary their nominee have known from the beginning.

Between Hillary, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and Seth Rich, all the Liberals' dirty little secrets were revealed...until they murdered Seth Rich. Those 3, however, provided the Democrats with the opportunity to blame the Russians.
"until they murdered Seth Rich".......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You might be careful.....they'll be after you next! Booooooooooo!

BREAKING!

Trumpsters prove themselves to be total idiots yet again with another round of Seth Rich fabrications.

What exactly is a "Trumpster" ? (your definition)

Trump's legion of very busy dogwashers that can find or admit nothing repulsive or even eye brow raising about the constantly lying man-child and co.
Can't admit anything repulsive about him? You're a yappy little leftist lapdog.

Trump's legion of very busy dogwashers that can find or admit nothing repulsive or even eye brow raising about the constantly lying man-child and co.

So someone who fully supports Trump, but may not be happy with some of the things he has said....would NOT be a Trumpster?

I feel he's on the right track as far as the nation is concerned. I fully agree that the immigration situation is out of control and that we are not a nation if we have no borders or control over them. I agree with his stance that America is stronger when we develop our own sources of energy.
He seems to be working to create jobs and economic prosperity. I cannot say I felt Obama did these things. Obama seemed to have spent more of his time stirring up hatred by attending riots and flaming and not supporting the rule of law. That';s the way I see it.

I really don't see where he is "constantly lying". I think you exaggerate a bit on that. I'm sure we could find "some" lies. Same with Barack and most politicians.

The shit is going to hit the fan this week.
Nothing is going to hit the fan this week. Even if it turns out that this was a political assassination - the Clinton's are completely untouchable. They've never answered for anything and they never will (just like all other presidents and politically connected individuals).
No Democrat president is accountable, they drummed Nixon out of office and tried hard with Bush and Reagan.
Such a poor, poor victim, Comrade.

Everyone with a brain knew that these were leaks and not hacks. I work in IT and have a security role as well with my company, and everything I have read and heard about The Democrat Party's Narrative of "Russian Hacking" sounded fishy, and everything said and known about The DNC Server and Podesta's emails pointed towards leaks from inside the DNC itself, not hacking.

When a Political Party makes a decision to build it's campaign cycle on manufactured lies and false narratives, and propaganda, eventually they will be exposed. Their fall from grace (if they had any) will be hard and painful. And it will be entirely self inflicted and entirely deserved.

Actually I think several people reported the same thing at the time here on USMB

Nothing is going to hit the fan except the shit you are putting out. The Gateway Pundit is a purveyor of fake news. I hear Trump supporters complain about fake news on the left yet they use the same tactics. It shows the cruelty of Trump supporters. The fact is that there is nothing to see and this is another crazy birther conspiracy theory. The family is suffering and you don't seem to care just so you can get your cheap talking points. What the Rich family ought to do in 2020 is talk about the hell Trump supporters have put them through and voters will tell Trump "YOU ARE FIRED."

We know what the payoff for Gingrich is. His spoiled brat of a wife gets to play Ambassador. Gingrich is trash as is big mouth Hannity.

Word!

And these dopes have the nerve to ignore CNN and NY times as fake !??

The anonymous post released Saturday reads:

“Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the shit out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and they’re terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to “make an example of the leaker” is a huge smoking gun.”

“The behavior is near open panic. To even mention this name in D.C. Circles [sic] will bring you under automatic scrutiny. To even admit that you have knowledge of this story puts you in immediate danger.

If there was no smoke there would be no fire. I have never, in my 20 years of working in D.C. Seen [sic] such a panicked reaction from anyone.

I have strong reason to believe that the smoking gun in this case is out o [sic] the hands of the conspirators, and will be discovered by anon. I know for certain that Podesta is deeply concerned. He’s been receiving anonymous calls and emails from people saying they know the truth. Same with Hillary.”

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement
today's version of murder inc.

It is obvious that something unusual happened with this murder. Rich gets assassinated late a night and the FBI and DC police claim it is a robbery, yet Rich's father claims he wasn't robbed. Now that is strange...why would they claim robbery when there was no robbery?

Combine this with all this talk that Rich was leaking to Wikileaks.

Then the so called family investigator goes public with all sorts of contradictory shit and the family claiming R partisans were politicizing the murder. Why would the family hire an PI who supposedly is being paid be a third party?

Then you have Assange citing Rich's murder, not by name, but as proof of how dangerous it is being a whistle blower.

If you don't think he's Satan, you're a Trumpster.

Obama
...spent 8 years violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law,

...spent 8 years aiding / abetting / financing / arming / training / defending / protecting Islamic Extremists / Terrorists / Mexican Drug Cartels

...protected Cabinet Members and Democrats from indictment / prosecution (Hillary, Holder, Reid, Castro, etc...)

...spied on the American people, reporters, the media, Congress, and the USSC

...was only the 2nd President to ever use the IRS as a weapon against the American people...

...dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, un-authorized wars to help terrorists

...interfered / tried to interfere in the elections / governments of 5 nations - to include the US (Libya, Egypt, Syria, Israel, & the US - he and the DHS attempted to hack into the Indiana and Georgia state election processes 14 times before the 2016 election)

...allowed 4 Americans to die needlessly so his re-election bid would not be disturbed

...allowed Americans to die in the Boston Marathon Bombing

...allowed 4 Americans to be murdered with guns his fed govt gave to Mexican Drug cartels

...facilitated the murders of 7 Americans in Ca by giving a poorly-vetted terrorist a visa and welcoming them into the country...after MOCKING Americans by claiming all they had to fear was widows and orphans...

...defended a terrorist attack by calling it a case of 'workplace violence'

...facilitated the Paris terrorist attacks - the largest attack on Paris since WWII - by refusing to allow allies to bomb the ISIS black market oil facilities / operation, which financed 50% of its terrorist acts...to include the Paris attacks.

As opposed to Trump, whose only 'crime' is BEATING HILLARY CLINTON'S - THE WORST CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY DECLARED TO HAVE BROKEN US LAWS WHILE PUTTING NATIONAL SECURITY IN DANGER - ASS!

upload_2017-5-22_9-1-54.jpeg

What have we come to as a nation when Progressives aren't allow to murder their enemies with impunity?

If you don't think he's Satan, you're a Trumpster.

Obama
...spent 8 years violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law,

...spent 8 years aiding / abetting / financing / arming / training / defending / protecting Islamic Extremists / Terrorists / Mexican Drug Cartels

...protected Cabinet Members and Democrats from indictment / prosecution (Hillary, Holder, Reid, Castro, etc...)

...spied on the American people, reporters, the media, Congress, and the USSC

...was only the 2nd President to ever use the IRS as a weapon against the American people...

...dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, un-authorized wars to help terrorists

...interfered / tried to interfere in the elections / governments of 5 nations - to include the US (Libya, Egypt, Syria, Israel, & the US - he and the DHS attempted to hack into the Indiana and Georgia state election processes 14 times before the 2016 election)

...allowed 4 Americans to die needlessly so his re-election bid would not be disturbed

...allowed Americans to die in the Boston Marathon Bombing

...allowed 4 Americans to be murdered with guns his fed govt gave to Mexican Drug cartels

...facilitated the murders of 7 Americans in Ca by giving a poorly-vetted terrorist a visa and welcoming them into the country...after MOCKING Americans by claiming all they had to fear was widows and orphans...

...defended a terrorist attack by calling it a case of 'workplace violence'

...facilitated the Paris terrorist attacks - the largest attack on Paris since WWII - by refusing to allow allies to bomb the ISIS black market oil facilities / operation, which financed 50% of its terrorist acts...to include the Paris attacks.

As opposed to Trump, whose only 'crime' is BEATING HILLARY CLINTON'S - THE WORST CANDIDATE IN US HISTORY DECLARED TO HAVE BROKEN US LAWS WHILE PUTTING NATIONAL SECURITY IN DANGER - ASS!

View attachment 128102

RIGHT?????
And STILL....snowflakes have already proclaimed Trump the worst President ever and scream for his impeachment....just barely past his first 100 days.

You really really have to wonder....WHY?
Is their agenda to demoralize and destroy America THAT strong in them? And if so...WHY?
Is "America, the "Christian" nation the root of their hatred?
To some on the Left it is probably "America, the white mans nation" that is the evil.

Everyone with a brain knew that these were leaks and not hacks. I work in IT and have a security role as well with my company, and everything I have read and heard about The Democrat Party's Narrative of "Russian Hacking" sounded fishy, and everything said and known about The DNC Server and Podesta's emails pointed towards leaks from inside the DNC itself, not hacking.

When a Political Party makes a decision to build it's campaign cycle on manufactured lies and false narratives, and propaganda, eventually they will be exposed. Their fall from grace (if they had any) will be hard and painful. And it will be entirely self inflicted and entirely deserved.

Actually I think several people reported the same thing at the time here on USMB

And to DATE......NOT ONE US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE from any one of our 16 Intelligence Agencies has been permitted to see THE DNC SERVER.

If the DNC were telling THE TRUTH, they'd have let people examine that server. The Trump Tower Server was examined and President Trump had no issues giving The Feds full access to that. The Russian Alpha Bank server was examined, and Russia and Russian Alpha Bank in UNPRECEDENTED FASHION offered complete cooperation as did Trump Tower in getting to the bottom of why and who planted FALSE BEACON Pings on both of those servers in an attempt to make it appear as though something was going on between the Russian Bank and President Trump.

My theory was that Obama and Clinton and their Operatives went after Trump and tried to plant some false evidence to draw The Feds attention to it in "The Long Shot Hope"
that something real and tangible would be exposed that would verify THE FALSE NARRATIVE they attempted to create.

The Entire so called "Russian Investigation" will be considered a FAILURE if THE DNC SERVER IS NOT SUBPOENAED.

So someone who fully supports Trump, but may not be happy with some of the things he has said....would NOT be a Trumpster?

I feel he's on the right track as far as the nation is concerned. I fully agree that the immigration situation is out of control and that we are not a nation if we have no borders or control over them. I agree with his stance that America is stronger when we develop our own sources of energy.
He seems to be working to create jobs and economic prosperity. I cannot say I felt Obama did these things. Obama seemed to have spent more of his time stirring up hatred by attending riots and flaming and not supporting the rule of law. That';s the way I see it.

I really don't see where he is "constantly lying". I think you exaggerate a bit on that. I'm sure we could find "some" lies. Same with Barack and most politicians.

If you don't see well documented pattern of lying well above and beyond your run out of mill politician you are a Trumpster. It is tough to explain it any other way given the quickly growing pile of stink:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

When Trump fired Comey and stated that the firing was based on a memo about how Comey mistreated Clinton, he and his admin were clearly and quite stupidly lying. Trump admitted 2 days later that the firing was not at all based on the memo he received from justice department, that is to say, admitted lying. Same thing happened with divulge of intelligence to Russia.

NOW. That doesn't mean that someone that knows that Trump is a constantly lying anti-intellectual can't support him. After all, if you want those tax cuts bad enough and still believe he can deliver on his economic growth promises, you maybe are willing to over look the swamp Trump is spreading. But to say that you still see nothing wrong with Trump puts you in a whole other category.

Last edited:
If the Ds hadn't gotten Mueller appointed I would say most of you are just dreaming with him someone may be executed for the murder.

If you don't see well documented pattern of lying well above and beyond your run out of mill politician you are a Trumpster.

This coming from someone who supports the 2 BIGGEST Lying Presidents of all time:

Bill 'I did not have sex with that woman' Clinton and Barak 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan / It was a protest over a video' Obama.

upload_2017-5-22_9-12-28.jpeg upload_2017-5-22_9-12-43.jpeg

If you don't see well documented pattern of lying well above and beyond your run out of mill politician you are a Trumpster. It is tough to explain it any other way given the quickly growing pile of stink:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

When Trump fired Comey and stated that the firing was based on a memo about how Comey mistreated Clinton, he and his admin were clearly and quite stupidly lying. Trump admitted 2 days later that the firing was not at all based on the memo he received from justice department, that is to say, admitted lying. Same thing happened with divulge of intelligence to Russia.

NOW. That doesn't mean that someone that knows that Trump is a lying pos can't support him. After all, if you want those tax cuts bad enough and still believe he can deliver on his economic growth promises, you maybe are willing to over look the swamp Trump is spreading. But to say that you still see nothing wrong with Trump puts you in a whole other category.
Do you have a credible source? I tried looking at that one but it was filled with jumping needles and flames, obviously with the toddler in mind.

Forum List

Back