Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

Back when the death of Seth Rich occurred I created countless blogs on other sites stating I believed his death was connected to the Clinton's since it contained the same basic MO as many other suspicious deaths associated with them in the past. But as the saying goes, this was not the Clinton's first rodeo and since they were never charged with any of those incidences, no one should expect anything to come of this one either. I mean let's face it, it should be pretty obvious by now to anyone paying attention and not in total denial Hillary and Bill are career criminals and completely above the law.

The fact that the case regarding Seth was only mentioned fleetingly by biased media and then went cold never seemingly investigated to me means the Clinton's not only have power over James Comey of the FBI who was their cover up man, but possibly also have control over the DC police as well. I mean ask yourself why is the evidence on Seth Rich's computer containing conversations with Wiki Leaks not in the possession of the DC police rather the FBI if there was nothing suspect? if everyone thought it was just a normal murder, why was the FBI involved at all? And if there was suspicion that it was more, why is the computer sitting on a shelf gathering dust at the FBI?

The Left and the Left media have (provably) been the source of the vast majority of corruption and dishonesty...yet those who call themselves liberals and progressives etc seem quite ok with it. They don't seem to mind the fact that the head of the DNC handed Hillary the questions for the Presidential debate ahead of time....or that the head of the Left DOJ met with the subject of an ongoing investigation on a private jet. How easily they brush off the President proclaiming "Not even a Smidgen of Corruption" at the IRS...only to be confessed later while many of their top ranking officials quickly pleaded the 5th and it was all quietly swept under the rug. And they have complete faith that few if any illegals voted even though Barack Obama publicly asserted there would be no consequences if they did....and...the left issues driver licenses to illegals, gives them sanctuary from the law and vehemently objects to voter ID requirements......

But....those on the Left will scream bloody murder that only the Right is corrupt.

This is a serious problem for the nation, the Constitution, the Rule of Law and the future for us all.
I maintain that unless there is a States convention and power is taken from the federal government and it's elitist grip...it will come down to a small number of real Americans finally saying enough is enough and doing what's needed....or this course will continue and in 100 years or so America will be about on par with present day Philippines and Somalia or worse....Venezuela.

I will be long gone by then so it will have little effect on me....but my children and grandchildren and theirs will be affected. I'm grateful that most of my life was lived before the Left and the elitist got this much influence.
Great job! I as well am a avid researcher and follower of politics and therefore know what you stated to be absolute truth. Keep up the great work getting the word out because the left really are a bunch of thick dunderheads who can't think for themselves but rather spew the fake news propaganda that CNN and others the like are brainwashing their tiny little brains with.

If you don't see well documented pattern of lying well above and beyond your run out of mill politician you are a Trumpster.
This coming from someone who supports the 2 BIGGEST Lying Presidents of all time:
Bill 'I did not have sex with that woman' Clinton and

Sorry, I forgot Hillary 'I thought Stephens' 60 requests for additional security was part of his sense of humor' Clinton.

upload_2017-5-22_9-15-17.jpeg
'Good one!'

If you don't see well documented pattern of lying well above and beyond your run out of mill politician you are a Trumpster.

This coming from someone who supports the 2 BIGGEST Lying Presidents of all time:

Bill 'I did not have sex with that woman' Clinton and Barak 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan / It was a protest over a video' Obama.

View attachment 128104 View attachment 128105

Here is Obama's lying in 9 years:
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Here is Trumps in just one year:
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

NOBODY lies and says ignorant, ridiculous counterfactual nonsense like Trump. Assertion that others before him lied more, be it Clinton, Bush or Obama is simply false.

Last edited:
Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

'Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Seth Rich Announcement

...High-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

You can add 'murder' to that 'impressive' DNC 2018 / 2020 Democratic Party election resume.
Dutifully rebleating the desperate plea of Gatewaypundit....

Yeah, Eaze...you're nobody's errand bitch, right?

Don't worry

Rawstory, the lefts online information (?) site, still claims it's all a conspiracy.

Seth Rich conspiracy theories re-emerge

Red confirms it. It's just another in the continuing pulp series of the RusssianWNJ's defense of the Fatherland.

Bill 'I did not have sex with that woman' Clinton and Barak 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan / It was a protest over a video' Obama.

NOBODY lies and says ignorant, ridiculous counterfactual nonsense like Trump. Assertion that others before him lied more, be it Clinton, Bush or Obama is simply false.
You're sticking with the cartoon shit, huh?

'Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Seth Rich Announcement

...High-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

You can add 'murder' to that 'impressive' DNC 2018 / 2020 Democratic Party election resume.

Don't worry

Rawstory, the lefts online information (?) site, still claims it's all a conspiracy.

Take it up with a "left"..... I read Bloomberg...

You?

Don't worry

You?
Reuters, AP

Red confirms it. It's just another in the continuing pulp series of the RusssianWNJ's defense of the Fatherland.
Snowflakes spend nearly 1 year throwing their poo against the wall to see what would stick without evidence, and ALL THE REAL EVIDENCE has revealed REAL DNC crimes:
- Hillary broke laws

- Obama administration/loyalist committed 'Felony Espionage'

- Seth Rich was the Wikileaks Insider...and was the victim of a 'hit'

- Debbie W-S intentionally jeopardized DNC (e-mails and) Classified House files / National Security by re-hiring one of the 3 Pakistani brother spies who had already been banned from the House for potential espionage

...and you still defend the only PROVN CRIMINALS! :p

I would attempt to calculate how many times it's been predicted on USMB that a politician was about to go down in flames, but my abacus doesn't go that high.

Partisans are funny creatures.

You're sticking with the cartoon shit, huh?

Cartoon is in your avatar, this "shit" is fact based.

I would attempt to calculate how many times it's been predicted on USMB that a politician was about to go down in flames, but my abacus doesn't go that high.

Partisans are funny creatures.

But then again USMB wasn't around when Nixon was the president...not to say that I think Trump is about to get impeached, but I'm just saying it has happened.

The shit is going to hit the fan this week. I suspect Tuesday. The DNC, Hillary, Podesta, and end the end, Obama, will soon be at an empasse. Seth Rich is the conduit to bringing them down, even in his death. Newt Gingrich brought this up this morning. It's something that can't be ignored anymore.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
I don't normally do this, but "empasse?" Is that an elegant term for an empathetic impasse?

Don't worry

You?
Reuters, AP
No Drudge, no FOX, no Daily Caller?

You can appreciate my skepticism, I'm sure...

I would attempt to calculate how many times it's been predicted on USMB that a politician was about to go down in flames, but my abacus doesn't go that high. Partisans are funny creatures.
But then again USMB wasn't around when Nixon was the president...not to say that I think Trump is about to get impeached, but I'm just saying it has happened.
Yeah, that would have been a pretty interesting time around here.

Don't worry

You?
Reuters, AP

none of the above.

Generally get my news from Yahoo, or MSM, and check via google.

stay away from all 3 of those sites, and MSNBC, when I link.

Trump's legion of very busy dogwashers that can find or admit nothing repulsive or even eye brow raising about the constantly lying man-child and co.

So someone who fully supports Trump, but may not be happy with some of the things he has said....would NOT be a Trumpster?

I feel he's on the right track as far as the nation is concerned. I fully agree that the immigration situation is out of control and that we are not a nation if we have no borders or control over them. I agree with his stance that America is stronger when we develop our own sources of energy.
He seems to be working to create jobs and economic prosperity. I cannot say I felt Obama did these things. Obama seemed to have spent more of his time stirring up hatred by attending riots and flaming and not supporting the rule of law. That';s the way I see it.

I really don't see where he is "constantly lying". I think you exaggerate a bit on that. I'm sure we could find "some" lies. Same with Barack and most politicians.

If you don't see well documented pattern of lying well above and beyond your run out of mill politician you are a Trumpster. It is tough to explain it any other way given the quickly growing pile of stink:

When Trump fired Comey and stated that the firing was based on a memo about how Comey mistreated Clinton, he and his admin were clearly and quite stupidly lying. Trump admitted 2 days later that the firing was not at all based on the memo he received from justice department, that is to say, admitted lying. Same thing happened with divulge of intelligence to Russia.

NOW. That doesn't mean that someone that knows that Trump is a lying pos can't support him. After all, if you want those tax cuts bad enough and still believe he can deliver on his economic growth promises, you maybe are willing to over look the swamp Trump is spreading. But to say that you still see nothing wrong with Trump puts you in a whole other category.
Do you have a credible source? I tried looking at that one but it was filled with jumping needles and flames, obviously with the toddler in mind.

Toddler mind is the one deflecting about needs and flames instead of disputing the substance that supports the statement that Trump is a top grade liar.

Don't worry

You?
Reuters, AP

none of the above.

Not me, I get all my news from Jon Stewart............reruns.

Don't worry

You?
Reuters, AP

none of the above.

Not me, I get all my news from Jon Stewart............reruns.

Never had to much use for someone that can't even spell their first name.

Forum List

Back