BREAKING: COPS ARREST BLACK MAN IN SC!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC

Well folks...seems the fuck ups by the pigs in blue just keep coming. This is the mostly black community of Orangeburg SC which is about 50 miles from North Charleston.

Racist cops there arrest a black man.

Just stay calm folks. Let the NAACP and Sharpton and Obama guide us through this...yet another horrible abuse of authority by the racist cops.

BREAKING! bucs90, a retired cop, creates another racist troll thread while insisting cops aren't racist.

WCSC

Well folks...seems the fuck ups by the pigs in blue just keep coming. This is the mostly black community of Orangeburg SC which is about 50 miles from North Charleston.

Just stay calm folks. Let the NAACP and Sharpton and Obama guide us through this...yet another horrible abuse of authority by the racist cops.
You never did tell us why you were forced out of the force....what was it, racist emails?

WCSC

You are trying too hard and it's backfiring on you.

You idiots obviously are too dense to get it. No surprise.

BREAKING! bucs90, a retired cop, creates another racist troll thread while insisting cops aren't racist.

You know whats funny? Your lifetime achievement...the "protect and serve" thread...has 750ish replies in what...a year? Meanwhile....the 2 day old Texas pool party threae is almost at 550 already haha.

Loser. Stick to making up a fake "fight record" and boasting about on the internet loser.

WCSC

No its not. Because I have no goal or hope for a result. Im just mocking cop haters. It only backfires if I expect a result. I dont. Im just having fun.

You know whats funny? Your lifetime achievement...the "protect and serve" thread...has 750ish replies in what...a year? Meanwhile....the 2 day old Texas pool party threae is almost at 550 already haha.

Loser. Stick to making up a fake "fight record" and boasting about on the internet loser.

What did I boast about? You asked me my record and I told you. Outside of the Martial Arts thread I rarely bring up my extra-curricular activities. You're the one who is always bringing it up and over exaggerating, building me up to be some legend I've never claimed to be and I know it's because you're jealous, plain and simple.

That said, how about you stop trolling your own thread and stick to your own racist topic.

What did I boast about? You asked me my record and I told you. Outside of the Martial Arts thread I rarely bring up my extra-curricular activities. You're the one who is always bringing it up and over exaggerating, building me up to be some legend I've never claimed to be and I know it's because you're jealous, plain and simple.

That said, how about you stop trolling your own thread and stick to your own racist topic.

You said 6-1 and added "suck it". I for one can spot a poser a mile away. You.

WCSC

You never did tell us why you were forced out of the force....what was it, racist emails?
None of your damn business. I wouldn't tell a troll like you shit.

WCSC

No its not. Because I have no goal or hope for a result. Im just mocking cop haters. It only backfires if I expect a result. I dont. Im just having fun.
You are such a nice person Buc. LOL....

Forum List

Back