BREAKING -- DASH TO DC: Stacey Dash Files Papers for Congressional Run in California

Stacy would be a great role model for the black community, especially for the overwelming many young black girls who are abused and mistreated in their own communities

Yes. A spoiled rich girl would be a great role model for girls in the hood. I'm sure their lives have had so much in common.

Tank apparently believes that a Loon can win a district that Trump lost by 71 points.

Humor him :)

Yes. A spoiled rich girl would be a great role model for girls in the hood. I'm sure their lives have had so much in common.
Stacey Dash was born in The Bronx, New York.[1] She is of Bajan, African American and Mexican descent.[6] Her brother Darien is the founder of DME Interactive, the first publicly traded African American-led Internet company.[7] Her first cousin is Damon Dash, the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.[8] Dash attended Paramus High School, graduating in 1985.

Stacey Dash - Wikipedia

Tank apparently believes that a Loon can win a district that Trump lost by 71 points.

I also believed Trump would be President

FACT - Dems have now flipped over 50 seats in Districts/States that Trump won bigly.
Suddenly you believe one that Trump lost by SEVENTY ONE POINTS can win in California to an self-entitled lunatic who thinks LGBTQs should pee in the bushes?
Please get the rainbows and unicorns out of your ass. :cool:

Stacey Dash was born in The Bronx, New York.[1] She is of Bajan, African American and Mexican descent.[6] Her brother Darien is the founder of DME Interactive, the first publicly traded African American-led Internet company.[7] Her first cousin is Damon Dash, the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.[8] Dash attended Paramus High School, graduating in 1985.

Stacey Dash - Wikipedia

Impressive. I'm sure she would have a complete understanding of all the challenges a girl in the hood has to face. They could all go get makeovers and drink Mimosas. Wouldn't that be nice?

Impressive. I'm sure she would have a complete understanding of all the challenges a girl in the hood has to face. They could all go get makeovers and drink Mimosas. Wouldn't that be nice?
She will be more help to the black community the M Obama

Suddenly you believe one that Trump lost by SEVENTY ONE POINTS can win in California to an self-entitled lunatic who thinks LGBTQs should pee in the bushes?
Better in the bushes then in front of children

Stacey Dash - Wikipedia

She's the Progs' worst nightmare: A beautiful, mixed race, intelligent Conservative.

This should be interesting! She's Conservative and smart.

stacey-das.jpg

stacy-dash-fox-news-shill.jpg

Stacey-Dash-2-300x254.jpg

DASH TO DC: Stacey Dash Files Papers for Congressional Run in California – True Pundit

The "Clueless" actress? Funny...and holy shit...

Wrong thread Lakhota

I thought Indians were good trackers?

A woman
A minority
No Democrat could decline to vote for her unless willing to forever tarred as
A woman-hater
A racist.

Oh, wait.....those are Democrat virtues!
The later two....

I also believed Trump would be President

FACT - Dems have now flipped over 50 seats in Districts/States that Trump won bigly.
Please get the rainbows and unicorns out of your ass. :cool:
Californians are stupid enough to vote for anyone.

Just a giant gathering of glorified bumpkins.

Forum List

Back