Breaking! Deadline Tomorrow For FBI To Turn Over Documents To Intel Chairman Nunes…

Nunes is obviously guilty of something. He wouldn't be so fanatical about obstructing the investigation if he wasn't.

But then, it's likely quite a few Republican congressmen are on the Russian payroll.

Last edited:
nothingburger.JPEG

Let's hope the FBI will comply. If not Trump needs to take action and order the FBI to turn the documents over to congress.

Deadline Tomorrow For FBI To Turn Over Documents To Intel Chairman Nunes…

Want to know when they are done talking Steve? When they charge them with contempt of congress!

As I said in other threads------------> They already know what is going to be revealed, or they wouldn't be pushing it. They just want it put in the public forum, and that is why the Leftists are resisting so hard!

The FBI is trying to cover it's butt...they know what they did and they know how wrong it was...they know some of them will do time... just trying to slow down the Trump justice train....lock em up!

Let's hope the FBI will comply. If not Trump needs to take action and order the FBI to turn the documents over to congress.

The Last Refuge? Well let's see, who authored this piece? Oh: Posted on January 2, 2018 by sundance

OK Oldschool, show us a recent piece, within the last 40 days, that insists the dossier wasn't used! Try Politico, or CNN, or even the NYT.

I am not telling you that they said that it WAS used, I want you to show us a piece from the most Leftist sites in the last 45 days, that says exclusively that........IT WAS NOT USED-)

The Last Refuge? Well let's see, who authored this piece? Oh: Posted on January 2, 2018 by sundance

OK Oldschool, show us a recent piece, within the last 40 days, that insists the dossier wasn't used! Try Politico, or CNN, or even the NYT.

I am not telling you that they said that it WAS used, I want you to show us a piece from the most Leftist sites in the last 45 days, that says exclusively that........IT WAS NOT USED-)
No thanks that would be super boring

I'm pretty sure they don't care. They've made it a regular routine to not turn over documents anymore, even when the courts get involved.

LOL, so you mean YOUR sites will NOT refute it! You mean that anything that is opinion, both sides sites dispute, but not this?

Gee, wonder why-)

LOL, so you mean YOUR sites will NOT refute it! You mean that anything that is opinion, both sides sites dispute, but not this?

Gee, wonder why-)
What? I don't really care either way. Go Fusion GPS! :clap:

Gee, wonder why-)

Of course you don't, and we know this, lol. You do not care about what is actually going on that could in the end, affect your liberties. You only care about today, this instant, and nothing else at all!

Shame on you, but we expect nothing more from a leftist.

Gee, wonder why-)

Of course you don't, and we know this, lol. You do not care about what is actually going on that could in the end, affect your liberties. You only care about today, this instant, and nothing else at all!

Thanks in some part to Fusion GPS, Trump's plans for Russia in exchange for sabotaging the election were foiled :clap:

I'll make 2 bets:

1) The FBI will not meet the deadline. (8 to 5)

2) When the FBI turns over the files, all the big names and half the text will be redacted. (100 to 1)

Gee, wonder why-)

Thanks in some part to Fusion GPS, Trump's plans for Russia in exchange for sabotaging the election were foiled :clap:
False!

Forum List

Back