Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

It's past your bedtime little boy. Get your teddy bear, and hit the sack.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser
-socrates

Great comeback.
I post facts and videos and credible evidence. You dodge divert deflect, insult, and cry. Then you somehow try to claim victory. I post videos with undeniable evidence, you post insults. What a joke

You are the joke of the board.

I can see that.

How do you know this? How do you know that some of those who did not plan an insurrection were not part of the group that entered the building?

This still does not mean that the crowd consensus was to break in.

Wait, are you telling me they arrested people who didn’t even enter the building? What the fuck for?

I understand that. Doesn’t mean it was true. At least not in every case.

Another problem with this is that they claimed Trump incited the whole thing but he did not.

The MSM and Democrats cherrypicked his words at the rally and completely overlooked the fact that he advised them to “march peacefully and patriotically…”.

At no point did he even imply that they were to break in. And no, “Fight like hell…” does not count. That is a rhetorical tool that can be interpreted in any number of ways.
We all saw the Trumpers rioting and looting and attacking cops

There is no cherry picking a riot. The video is clear as day, I saw it live. I watched tghe Trumpers go crazyy and attack and beat cops. I watched them break into the Capitol and overthrow police. I watched them take the Capitol building by force and I watched them running around in combat vest and zip ties chanting "hang mike pence"

You are just too ashamed of your people to admit they rioted at the Capitol even though it is all on tape.

There is nothing you people can say, Trumpers rioted at the Capitol in a total disgrace and it is all on ttape for all to see, and crying about the media does not change the fact that Trash mothafuckers rioted at the Capitol and beat cops on Jan 6th.

What does that have to do with the shaman? I take it that i am correct. There is NO video of him committing violence.
It has to do with the fact that he clearly knew he wasn’t supposed to be there.

He wasn’t charged with violence. He was charged with disputing Congressional hearings.

Carlson claims it’s disputed how he got in. That’s a bizarre claim given we can clearly see how he got in.

What does that have to do with the shaman? I take it that i am correct. There is NO video of him committing violence.
Well seeing how there is thousands of hours of video evidence of Trumpers first attacking and beating cops, then overthrowing the cops and breaking into the Capitol building by force, then attacking the cops inside the Capitol as they are evacuationg the building, then overthrowing the cops in the Capitol and taking over the Capitol by force, there is no excuse to offer to refute that.

You can cry about the media all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that Trash Trumpers rioted and attacked and beat cops and took over the Capitol building by force. You are just too ashamed to admit the truth.

It has to do with the fact that he clearly knew he wasn’t supposed to be there.

He wasn’t charged with violence. He was charged with disputing Congressional hearings.

Carlson claims it’s disputed how he got in. That’s a bizarre claim given we can clearly see how he got in.
Incorrect. Video has been posted in these threads where protesters inside the building ( with the police present). Tell the group the police are willing to work with them. They did NOT know they were not allowed to be there. That is false.

Trump never picked up the phone on January 6 to call out the Guard. THAT is documented.

He sat there for over three hours while his staff, his family, his congressional lickspittles, and his media allies BEGGED him to do something.

He did NOTHING, except to attack his VP by tweet. Pouring fuel on the fire.

Poor Fraud boy

Incorrect. Video has been posted in these threads where protesters inside the building ( with the police present). Tell the group the police are willing to work with them. They did NOT know they were not allowed to be there. That is false.
If I saw someone break through a window, crawl inside the bullring, then kick down the doors, do you think it’d be reasonable for me to believe I was allowed to be in that building?

If I saw someone break through a window, crawl inside the bullring, then kick down the doors, do you think it’d be reasonable for me to believe I was allowed to be in that building?
They were standing with the police having a conversation with them. The police told them they would work with them.

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser
-socrates

Great comeback.
I post facts and videos and credible evidence. You dodge divert deflect, insult, and cry. Then you somehow try to claim victory. I post videos with undeniable evidence, you post insults. What a joke

You are the joke of the board.
You post the lies of the left and are paid to do so!

...and I'll be a terror from hell to the nearest leftard when I choose to do so.

rotfl-gif.288736

Dontcha love these moron leftards?

Something "credible", lol

They'll never learn, they're way too stupid.

I just love how predictably stupid you are. Court filings in the Dominion lawsuit show Tucker Carlson knows it's all a lie and he doesn't care. Both Carlson and Rupert Murdoch think their viewers are idiots who will believe any lie they tell you, and you're positive proof that they haven't misjudged you.

You keep denying "credible" and falling for the lies of elites who think you're a complete fool.

What a fucking idiot.

You're sure that Trump's lying but you're even.more sure that Tucker's telling the truth.

YOU are the one who is brainwashed.

You ARE the cult.

LOL

Are you saying Tucker lied?

Forum List

Back