Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The Shaman was not let in, we saw him in a different video come in through a breach made by bashing in windows.

But if all you say is correct then I agree a whole lot of people will be held accountable.

Just remember, in a court of law both sides get to be heard, not just one.
I don’t need to “remember” anything. I am the one who brought it up.

They did not. Per statements by a lawyer involved in the case.
They do. Tucker mentioned the system he was given access to is very easy to user and work through. It was a system built for the January 6th defendants.

It’s still not exculpatory.

The Shaman was not let in, we saw him in a different video come in through a breach made by bashing in windows.

But if all you say is correct then I agree a whole lot of people will be held accountable.

The Shaman was in the video of the firsts to break in on the violent west side of the capitol.

Tucker claimed he didn't know how the Shaman got in....how convenient! Not mentioning he BROKE IN on the west side, made his fake story line work better.... :rolleyes:

No. Again…I wasn’t discussing “ the whole group”.

Stop trying to “ manslplain” things to me you weirdo.

So what were you discussing?

You were cool with being manslplained to when it comes to Florida laws.

Watch his show tonight and tomorrow night. 30 minutes to go to show time.

Tucky is not a credible journalist, according to Fox's own lawyers. He's an entertainer who shovels cloying pabulum into the maws of the credulous. The Trump-hater's attack on the Capitol Police is not sustained by documented reality.

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 8.31.28 AM.png

Mitch McConnell and other Senate Republicans lashed out at conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday after he characterized the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol as "mostly peaceful chaos."

At a GOP leadership news conference, McConnell, R-Ky., said he wanted to align himself with the letter sent to the U.S. Capitol Police force by Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger, who denounced Carlson for spreading “offensive and misleading conclusions” about the insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, including a “disturbing accusation” that Officer Brian Sicknick’s death had nothing to do with the riot.
"I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief and the Capitol Police about what happened on Jan. 6," McConnell said as he held up a copy of the letter. "It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that’s completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks.”
A handful of other Senate Republicans on Tuesday pushed back against Carlson's claim that Jan. 6 was "peaceful chaos," with Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina blasting the remarks as “bullshit.”...
Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer, a North Dakota conservative, said he was in the Capitol on Jan. 6 and firmly rejected Carlson's portrayal of that day as “some rowdy peaceful protest of Boy Scouts.”
“I think that breaking through glass windows and doors to get into the United States Capitol against the borders of police is a crime. I think particularly when you come into the chambers, when you start opening the members' desks, when you stand up in their balcony — to somehow put that in the same category as, you know, permitted peaceful protest is just a lie,” Cramer said.
What did not appear on Carlson’s program Monday evening was video showing police and rioters engaged in extended violent clashes. About 140 police officers were assaulted that day.
Manger said in a letter to his officers that Carlson's show was “filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6th attack," adding that the show “never reached out to the department to provide accurate context.”

First hint is they showed up just as Congress was meeting to certify the election.

Second hint is they overwhelmed the police by force and broke into the Capitol.

Third hint is that’s what the rioters were saying they were there for.

Check the times between the two events to see if it was, as you claim, the same time.

And no lawyer has ever stretched the truth.

The Shaman was in the video of the firsts to break in on the violent west side of the capitol.

Tucker claimed he didn't know how the Shaman got in....how convenient! Not mentioning he BROKE IN on the west side, made his fake story line work better.... :rolleyes:
What amendment is the right to "petition Congress for a redress of grievances" in? Hmm?

think-emoji-thinking.gif

The fact is that some Senators violated that amendment because they wanted to just hurry up and get to their Christmas vacation

then return to fleecing the country afterwards.

<hint> It's the same amendment Chucky Schumer is looking to violate again in this video here:

Last edited:
Tucky is not a credible journalist, according to Fox's own lawyers. He's an entertainer who shovels cloying pabulum into the maws of the credulous. The Trump-hater's attack on the Capitol Police is not sustained by documented reality.

Mitch McConnell and other Senate Republicans lashed out at conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday after he characterized the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol as "mostly peaceful chaos."

At a GOP leadership news conference, McConnell, R-Ky., said he wanted to align himself with the letter sent to the U.S. Capitol Police force by Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger, who denounced Carlson for spreading “offensive and misleading conclusions” about the insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, including a “disturbing accusation” that Officer Brian Sicknick’s death had nothing to do with the riot.
"I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief and the Capitol Police about what happened on Jan. 6," McConnell said as he held up a copy of the letter. "It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that’s completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks.”
A handful of other Senate Republicans on Tuesday pushed back against Carlson's claim that Jan. 6 was "peaceful chaos," with Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina blasting the remarks as “bullshit.”...
Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer, a North Dakota conservative, said he was in the Capitol on Jan. 6 and firmly rejected Carlson's portrayal of that day as “some rowdy peaceful protest of Boy Scouts.”
“I think that breaking through glass windows and doors to get into the United States Capitol against the borders of police is a crime. I think particularly when you come into the chambers, when you start opening the members' desks, when you stand up in their balcony — to somehow put that in the same category as, you know, permitted peaceful protest is just a lie,” Cramer said.
What did not appear on Carlson’s program Monday evening was video showing police and rioters engaged in extended violent clashes. About 140 police officers were assaulted that day.
Manger said in a letter to his officers that Carlson's show was “filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the January 6th attack," adding that the show “never reached out to the department to provide accurate context.”
It seems like Tucker struck a nerve with the Washington DC swamp dwellers.

FYI

The Shaman plead guilty to his charges, he didn't go to trial...

Forum List

Back