Breaking: Dems introduce Arms Embargo on Saudi Arabia

Because Biden has been working against American oil and gas since day 1 of his idiotic presidency.

Biden is the one screwing Americans.
Arms embargo against Biden wouldn't work and would not appease snowflakes who FEEL the Saudis are to blame, not Joe's failed policies and agenda.

:p

Simple solution, increase our production. Instead you NIMBY assholes have a hissy fit and further destabilize the world.
We are producing at a 25 year high and will be producing at record rates in 2023.
Here is a radical idea increase oil production here so we don’t need to relay on Saudi Arabia and OPEC.
Obviously it ain't that simple...although it would be for SA

And you turds think that's just fine

Because the Saudis laughed at Biden, it’s time to punish America and push the Saudis into an oil embargo on the US. We haven’t suffered enough.

Dems are setting the stage for massive economic downfall and to war.

The Democrats are in full deranged Nazi mode.

Hitler in the bunker stuff; they're ready to start giving cyanide to the children...

We are producing at a 25 year high and will be producing at record rates in 2023.

Obviously it ain't that simple...although it would be for SA

And you turds think that's just fine
Amusing resposne coming from one of the turds who thinks going green is the answer to everything well that is also not so simple a California showed us when during a heatwave citizens were asked not to run their AC and charge their EV at the same time as it could over tax the grid.

Amusing resposne coming from one of the turds who thinks going green is the answer to everything well that is also not so simple a California showed us when during a heatwave citizens were asked not to run their AC and charge their EV at the same time as it could over tax the grid.
Sorry if facts upset you

Everyone knows oil is subject to artificial manipulation, both up and down, via OPEC. However, when you adjust for inflation, oil in the US is ~$60-70/bbl. WTI is currently ~$85-90/bbl in 2022 dollars. Oil demand is ~18.5k bbl/day.

This is the same demand, more or less, as 2008. In 2008, oil was ~$170/bbl in 2022 dollars. Biden is pumping the SPR down as fast as possible, OPEC is starting to limit production, domestic oil and gas is a black sheep and capital reinvestment in the US oil and gas industry is <50% of 2008.

These prices are not sustainable. Biden has already been caught trying to coerce the Saudis into flooding the market with crude for November, and they failed.

Whatever political pressure is keeping the prices down where they are, will give way. I imagine they will give way almost exactly when Republicans start winning elections.

Take this information and do what you will, but be aware, things are going to get wild.

I got this from a very respected "oil patch" guy on another forum....I'd pay attention if I was you as he's usually spot-on about such things.

Because the Saudis laughed at Biden, it’s time to punish America and push the Saudis into an oil embargo on the US. We haven’t suffered enough.

Dems are setting the stage for massive economic downfall and to war.

Or simply reminding them that their own interests could be at stake when playing games.

Everyone knows oil is subject to artificial manipulation, both up and down, via OPEC. However, when you adjust for inflation, oil in the US is ~$60-70/bbl. WTI is currently ~$85-90/bbl in 2022 dollars. Oil demand is ~18.5k bbl/day.

This is the same demand, more or less, as 2008. In 2008, oil was ~$170/bbl in 2022 dollars. Biden is pumping the SPR down as fast as possible, OPEC is starting to limit production, domestic oil and gas is a black sheep and capital reinvestment in the US oil and gas industry is <50% of 2008.

These prices are not sustainable. Biden has already been caught trying to coerce the Saudis into flooding the market with crude for November, and they failed.

Whatever political pressure is keeping the prices down where they are, will give way. I imagine they will give way almost exactly when Republicans start winning elections.

Take this information and do what you will, but be aware, things are going to get wild.

I got this from a very respected "oil patch" guy on another forum....I'd pay attention if I was you as he's usually spot-on about such things.
Oh gloom and doom huh?

As noted earlier in this thread the US is producing more oil than in decades and is projected to produce at record levels in 2023.

Biden is working on lifting sanctions with Venezuela and the Saudis can't afford to cut production for long.

This is temporary...

Every time this comes up republicans seem to have again forgotten how oil is bought and sold on the open market. World-wide supply determines the price of oil and there's very little the American president can do about it because OPEC likes to see us suffer.
Then why would Xiden beg them the produce you cock sucking faggot?

Forum List

Back