BREAKING - Detroit caves to black demands for free water.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
You can be sure obozo is behind this. He always supports taking money from working whites and giving free stuff to non-whites. He is a pathological racist.

Detroit: No water shutoffs for next 15 days | Patriot Rising

July 21, 2014

Detroit suspended its aggressive policy of cutting off water to customers with unpaid bills on Monday, the latest response to a controversy that has prompted large protests and caught the attention of the judge overseeing the city’s bankruptcy.

The city said there will be no shutoffs for the next 15 days.

The water department stopped service to about 7,200 homes and businesses in June, compared to 1,570 in the same month last year. Water was restored to 43 percent after customers paid or worked out payment plans, though thousands more have been affected since last fall.

People lose water if they’re more than 60 days behind or owe $150. The average overdue bill is $540.

It's SOP in all white cities that if you don't pay your water bill, it's turned off. But obozo the racist insists on special treatment for black deadbeats.

Detroit should just be abandoned. It will never recover since it's 95% black and no modern city can function when nearly all residents are unskilled and illiterate and on drugs.

No matter where they go, blacks need the white man to take care of them.

WTF.. Seriously?? Only black people owe the water company?! I normally stay out of the racially tinged threads because I DESPISE racism with a passion.. I hate race pimps, race whores, AND NASTY RACISTS.. I don't throw the term racist around often but the OP fits the bill..

WTF.. Seriously?? Only black people owe the water company?! I normally stay out of the racially tinged threads because I DESPISE racism with a passion.. I hate race pimps, race whores, AND NASTY RACISTS.. I don't throw the term racist around often but the OP fits the bill..

You're got it backwards. YOU are the racist and i am the anti-racist. I say the govt should stop giving blacks special treatment like affirmative action and free water - govt mandated racial preferences are racist. But you support such policies.

I have no objection to free, drinkable water for everyone. There is nothing racial about it.

You're got it backwards. YOU are the racist and i am the anti-racist. I say the govt should stop giving blacks special treatment like affirmative action and free water - govt mandated racial preferences are racist. But you support such policies.

She's a shameless ****** sympathizer :mad::mad::mad:

Detroit News reports the former Motor City is about to be reborn as High-Tech City. According to the document, Detroit’s technology industry is the second-most robust among Midwestern cities and is growing faster than even California’s Silicon Valley.

The paper quotes 2013 Technology Industry Report released Automation Alley, a technology business association, based on 2011 data.

That data shows at southeastern Michigan has 242,520 jobs in the technology industry. There are apps, web coders, architects and engineers. Detroit News reports the metro area leads the nation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics graduates who go one to make up 10 of the area’s total employment

Read more: STUDY: Detroit becoming a high-tech leader |

The reality of it is if these people were white this wouldn't be happening. The educational system needs to be fixed, the police back on the job and sanity needs to be restored. The sad part of it is there's no one to pay for it or be the sane leader.

Detroit News reports the former Motor City is about to be reborn as High-Tech City. According to the document, Detroit’s technology industry is the second-most robust among Midwestern cities and is growing faster than even California’s Silicon Valley.

The paper quotes 2013 Technology Industry Report released Automation Alley, a technology business association, based on 2011 data.

That data shows at southeastern Michigan has 242,520 jobs in the technology industry. There are apps, web coders, architects and engineers. Detroit News reports the metro area leads the nation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics graduates who go one to make up 10 of the area’s total employment

Read more: STUDY: Detroit becoming a high-tech leader |

Smells like ****** colored doo doo to me :mad:

You're a fucking idiot.. You're pissed off because people have water to drink?? Answer a question for me David Duke- When did God assign an owner to rain?

The reality of it is if these people were white this wouldn't be happening. The educational system needs to be fixed, the police back on the job and sanity needs to be restored. The sad part of it is there's no one to pay for it or be the sane leader.

"These people?????" Come brother let it out!!!! Nigggggggeeeeerrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!!

Sadly, you're right. Our government shouldn't be picking and choosing based on RACE. It is racist.

]

That's a satire post right.? No tech business is gonna move to a 95% black city no matter what tax breaks the city gives them.

"These people?????" Come brother let it out!!!! Nigggggggeeeeerrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!!

How about lazy bums that let their city go to hell? Is that enough for you????

Forum List

Back