BREAKING - Detroit caves to black demands for free water.

WTF.. Seriously?? Only black people owe the water company?! I normally stay out of the racially tinged threads because I DESPISE racism with a passion.. I hate race pimps, race whores, AND NASTY RACISTS.. I don't throw the term racist around often but the OP fits the bill..

The reality of it is if these people were white this wouldn't be happening. The educational system needs to be fixed, the police back on the job and sanity needs to be restored. The sad part of it is there's no one to pay for it or be the sane leader.

If what people were white?? I don't even get what the fuck you're rambling about? What are you talking about??

Detroit is so far down they've got to look up to see down.

Now's the time to buy land in Detroit.....they're practically giving it away. Well they were.....until this....

new-detroit-arena-concept-aerialjpg-2d320c575a9e5776.jpg

DETROIT, MI -- Detroit Red Wings owner Mike Ilitch and his family released Sunday in a press release plenty of details about a bold $650 million plan to build a new hockey arena and entertainment district downtown

The investment, expected to transform downtown, will include "tens of millions of dollars in public infrastructure improvements" such as lighting, sidewalks, green spaces and streets concurrently with arena construction, according to a press release.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2014/07/detroit_red_wings_owner_mike_i_2.html

Last edited:
The reality of it is if these people were white this wouldn't be happening. The educational system needs to be fixed, the police back on the job and sanity needs to be restored. The sad part of it is there's no one to pay for it or be the sane leader.

It's not the fault of the schools or the cops. Blacks are mentally inferior and can't become the engineers and businessmen and scientists that create a modern city. For blacks the only careers are crime, sports, and welfare.

WTF.. Seriously?? Only black people owe the water company?! I normally stay out of the racially tinged threads because I DESPISE racism with a passion.. I hate race pimps, race whores, AND NASTY RACISTS.. I don't throw the term racist around often but the OP fits the bill..

If what people were white?? I don't even get what the fuck you're rambling about? What are you talking about??

Moron, if this was a bunch of poor, stupid, pale faced, red necked racist. Do you really fucking think the government would let them have clean water pumped through their pipes? Serious???

"These people?????" Come brother let it out!!!! Nigggggggeeeeerrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!!

How about lazy bums that let their city go to hell? Is that enough for you????

Hang in their matthew, don't fall prey to shitspeeders and his nonsense. You can do it...come on man...break that racist curse you have! I have faith in you...I really do.

Moron, if this was a bunch of poor, stupid, pale faced, red necked racist. Do you really fucking think the government would let them have clean water pumped through their pipes? Serious???

Listen boy.. Water is a necessity in life.. You may think in terms of fucking color, specifically anyone with brown skin- but I don't.. and I don't think most people do either.. I asked you or your racist brother in arms, who the fuck did God assign to be the owner of rain water?????WHO GETS TO CHARGE FOR RAIN"???? ARE YOU GOD???

[MENTION=35236]itfitzme[/MENTION] is a ****** sympathizer!!!!!!!! Toss him in the garbage like feral weasel he is!!!

Listen boy.. Water is a necessity in life.. You may think in terms of fucking color, specifically anyone with brown skin- but I don't.. and I don't think most people do either.. I asked you or your racist brother in arms, who the fuck did God assign to be the owner of rain water?????WHO GETS TO CHARGE FOR RAIN"???? ARE YOU GOD???

First of all I am not talking about rain water. Don't effin charge the subject, idiot. I am talking about a private water company being expected to give away free water.

First of all I am not talking about rain water. Don't effin charge the subject, idiot. I am talking about a private water company being expected to give away free water.

Answer the fucking question you idiot.. Just where in the hell do you think water comes from?? The White Rain Fairy???

I have no problem with giving some to the poor IF the government PAYS for it. On the other hand, I do have a problem with it if there's no plan to do so.

I have no objection to free, drinkable water for everyone. There is nothing racial about it.

There is no such thing as "free, drinkable water", some one is going to pay for it. A liberal would have the those blasted rich people pay for it where as a conservative would have the person who drinks the water pay for it.

That being said, the title of this thread does not seem to be accurate. It seems that from the article there is simply a moratorium on disconnecting the water of people who have not paid their bill. I have not read why, but wow! A whole 15 days and it doesn't seem as if they won't be billed for the water that they use.

Answer the fucking question you idiot.. Just where in the hell do you think water comes from?? The White Rain Fairy???

So they will be collecting rain water. I don't have a problem with that.

I thought this story was about the water company giving their water away!

So they will be collecting rain water. I don't have a problem with that.

I thought this story was about the water company giving their water away!

No one asked you what you have a problem with.. You don't fucking count for anything except at night when you jackoff to youtube video's of Rosa Parks being arrested.

The issue of humanity and having water is color blind you FOOL.

Der invest in infrastructure, science, technology der der der der derpaderp

Damn good plan. ;) Can they?

I dunno. After all there are a whole lot of really dumbassed, incompetent people in this country. Look in the mirror Matty boy.

You blame me for the problems in detroit? I want infrastructure, science and education for the entire country.

So you blame someone that wants all that as a total idiot? wow.

Forum List

Back