Breaking! DOJ mistakenly (Yea Right!) exposes list of Trump files from Mar-a-Lago being vetted for privilege including medical records

No, it doesn't. You are a moron.

Here is a refresher for ya, Simp.

Sorry Simp, you reference a subsection of this:

All physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071 , or 1519, including the following

Now, tell us how Trump's medical records and passports constitute evidence of a crime, or are illegally possessed.

You lose again.
Personal documents intermixed with the illegal documents is evidence they were knowingly possessed by that individual.

Don’t quit your day job loser.

Maybe they have time for both. They have about 35,000 people. Most tied up on other things, than Donny stealing documents and getting lawyers to lie about it.
He did you see where his $3 Million / Dollar$ retained lawyer has been mostly sideline, as he refuses to go against ethic and the law? Smartest lawyer he ever hired.
So a lawyer says he/she refuses to go against ethics and the law and you believe that?
Changing names of military bases and worrying about a president taking about 3 million fewer documents than the Muslim in Chief is a pure waste of resources and only part of the Dim woke agenda....which includes nothing about helping Americans.

So a lawyer says he/she refuses to go against ethics and the law and you believe that?
Changing names of military bases and worrying about a president taking about 3 million fewer documents than the Muslim in Chief is a pure waste of resources and only part of the Dim woke agenda....which includes nothing about helping Americans.
You mean Donny had something to do with military base name changes? Yes, yes, I am pretty sure Donny has swapped information with his buddy, Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud (the murderous prince of Saudi Arabia and Muslim in Chief, but what does that have to do with this thread? Or are you just going off topic again?

You mean Donny had something to do with military base name changes? Yes, yes, I am pretty sure Donny has swapped information with his buddy, Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud (the murderous prince of Saudi Arabia and Muslim in Chief, but what does that have to do with this thread? Or are you just going off topic again?
Sorry, I get so confused with all the menial things you DIms are working on that have nothing to do with improving our country....I apologize.

Actually, we all know who Obammy, the actual Muslim in Chief, was. But you don't often go for facts, right?

Actually, we all know who Obammy, the actual Muslim in Chief, was. But you don't often go for facts, right?
And Obammy (out of office for 6 years after two consecutive terms, who hired the National Archives, paying them $3Million Dollars to go through documents in his possession back in 2018, has what to do with twice impeached, 1 term President, Donald Trump and his Mar-a-Lago attempt to keep Government records, even after they requested he return them, as if person possessions?

And Obammy (out of office for 6 years after two consecutive terms, who hired the National Archives, paying them $3Million Dollars to go through documents in his possession back in 2018, has what to do with twice impeached, 1 term President, Donald Trump and his Mar-a-Lago attempt to keep Government records, even after they requested he return them, as if person possessions?
How do we know what he has to do with him? His role in the fake Russian claims against Trump are well documented, and we all know Poopeypants cant even wipe himself, so someone is manipulating the activities that do nothing for the good of the country.

How do we know what he has to do with him? His role in the fake Russian claims against Trump are well documented, and we all know Poopeypants cant even wipe himself, so someone is manipulating the activities that do nothing for the good of the country.
You brought him up, trolling, trying to change the subject of the thread, and here your are again, doing the same, as this has nothing to do with "Breaking! DOJ mistakenly (Yea Right!) exposes list of Trump files from Mar-a-Lago being vetted for privilege including medical records". Normal posters cannot have a conversation, without partisans like you, trying to wreck somebody's thread with off topic misdirections.
Your presence in this thread is no longer of benefit. Seek a different thread. You are Thread Banned.

That’s because you’re a moron.

Prosecutors and judge understand the issue just fine. That’s why it’s specifically part of the search warrant.
If the docs do not meet the criteria of what I posted what you posted doesn’t apply.

You are the moron for not being smart enough to figure that out.

If the docs do not meet the criteria of what I posted what you posted doesn’t apply.

You are the moron for not being smart enough to figure that out.
They do fit the criteria. You’re just not smart enough to understand how.

Forum List

Back