Breaking! DOJ Sends Nuclear Letter To Nadler Explaining How Massive John Durhams Investigation Is

While I would love to see certain people spend time in prison for their crimes let's face it even the old Republicans will take the side of any so that no one will ever be found quilty. Yes there will be a lot of finger pointing, a bunch of he did it, she did it but no indictmets.

Unfortunately the government that everyone votes for works that way. You can go to jail they can't.
It’s not up to them. It is now up to the DOJ. And I don’t see Barr as a pushover.

Not likely. As long as it's just an ongoing investigation they can make any claim. As soon as people have to start taking oaths and showing their non-cherry-picked evidence this shit will be exposed as nothing but a smokescreen.

Ummmmm, bad news...Steele has agreed to talk to the DOJ UNDER OATH after cutting / agreeing to a deal....

Bwuhahahaha.....
And somehow I have no expectation that he will say anything that proves your bogus "deep state" fantasies.

I'm certain OP thinks this letter means something earth-shattering.
Correct. Professionals have possession of the ball now and the shit will hit the fan very soon.
The purpose of this thing is not to send anyone to jail but to discredit, in your mind, anything that may turn up on Trump. That's it. This investigation will continue as long as it is useful propaganda and never result in anything they could ever bring into a courtroom.

If Trump is guilty of any charges, he deserves any punishment he gets. I just want to see the Clintons and Obama go to jail for their criminal enterprises along with all their underlings and cohorts.

This is one of many problems the Ds have. Blue state Solvency, oversized clown car, being overrun with illegal criminal gangs in sanctuary jurisdictions ad infinitum

Correct. Professionals have possession of the ball now and the shit will hit the fan very soon.
The purpose of this thing is not to send anyone to jail but to discredit, in your mind, anything that may turn up on Trump. That's it. This investigation will continue as long as it is useful propaganda and never result in anything they could ever bring into a courtroom.

If Trump is guilty of any charges, he deserves any punishment he gets. I just want to see the Clintons and Obama go to jail for their criminal enterprises along with all their underlings and cohorts.
LOL, you want a good old Soviet style purge, now where did you get an idea like that?

LOL, you want a good old Soviet style purge, now where did you get an idea like that?
Why do you keep bringing up the Mueller report? There will be no Soviet-style purge. Only a proper investigation into the matter to determine if anyone was attempting a soft coup of a duly elected President, oh and any other various crimes that may arise from, during, or after the investigation.

I realize you have to discredit any attempt to discover how this whole thing was instigated, but no one really gives a shit what you think so it's all good.

I

Why do you keep bringing up the Mueller report? There will be no Soviet-style purge. Only a proper investigation into the matter to determine if anyone was attempting a soft coup of a duly elected President, oh and any other various crimes that may arise from, during, or after the investigation.

I realize you have to discredit any attempt to discover how this whole thing was instigated, but no one really gives a shit what you think so it's all good.
I've always said investigate everyone for everything but in this case they are investigating a piece of propaganda. This can lead to only two possible conclusions: One is that they find some scapegoat and walk into court with cherry-picked evidence, very risky, or they just continue it indefinitely and make you think that it's all going to blow open any day now and perpetuate the original propaganda.

UMMMM.....

IS NOW A GOOD / BAD TIME TO BRING UP THE FACT THAT THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND THE CHAIRMAN OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE PERPETRATED CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION BY ATTEMPTING TO UNDERMINE THIS ON-GOING SERIES OF INVESTIGATIONS BY HOLDING A VOTE TO HOLD THE US AG IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS FOR REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW....

...AND THEN - AFTER 'LEARNING OF THEIR ERROR' - STILL PROCEEDING WITH SCHEDULING AN OFFICIAL VOTE TO HOLD HIM IN CONTEMPT ... BEFORE REALIZING DOING SO WOULD BE A MASSIVE POLITICAL / JUDICIAL MISTAKE?!

I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME!

THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO

THE FACT IS THAT THE CONGRESS IS ENTITLED TO SEE ALL THE MATERIAL. THE CONGRESS IS GRANTED THE POWER OF OVERSIGHT BY THE CONSTITUTION. THAT OVERRIDES ANY LAWS. THE CONGRESS HAS THE RIGHT AND SHOULD HOLD BARR IN CONTEMPT. BARR IS COMMITTING CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION BY DENYING THE CONGRESS' IT'S CONSTITUTIONAL POWER OF OVERSIGHT.

Not likely. As long as it's just an ongoing investigation they can make any claim. As soon as people have to start taking oaths and showing their non-cherry-picked evidence this shit will be exposed as nothing but a smokescreen.

Ummmmm, bad news...Steele has agreed to talk to the DOJ UNDER OATH after cutting / agreeing to a deal....

Bwuhahahaha.....

He did not cut a deal. He agreed to talk to the DOJ which he did not have to do.. Steele has committed no crimes.

UMMMM.....

IS NOW A GOOD / BAD TIME TO BRING UP THE FACT THAT THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND THE CHAIRMAN OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE PERPETRATED CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION BY ATTEMPTING TO UNDERMINE THIS ON-GOING SERIES OF INVESTIGATIONS BY HOLDING A VOTE TO HOLD THE US AG IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS FOR REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW....

...AND THEN - AFTER 'LEARNING OF THEIR ERROR' - STILL PROCEEDING WITH SCHEDULING AN OFFICIAL VOTE TO HOLD HIM IN CONTEMPT ... BEFORE REALIZING DOING SO WOULD BE A MASSIVE POLITICAL / JUDICIAL MISTAKE?!

I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME!

THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO

THE FACT IS THAT THE CONGRESS IS ENTITLED TO SEE ALL THE MATERIAL. THE CONGRESS IS GRANTED THE POWER OF OVERSIGHT BY THE CONSTITUTION. THAT OVERRIDES ANY LAWS. THE CONGRESS HAS THE RIGHT AND SHOULD HOLD BARR IN CONTEMPT. BARR IS COMMITTING CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION BY DENYING THE CONGRESS' IT'S CONSTITUTIONAL POWER OF OVERSIGHT.

Ranting Loon.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

He did not cut a deal. Hew agreed to give certain information to the DOJ which he did not have to do.. Steele has committed no crimes.

Hang your hat on that.

If Trump is guilty of any charges..
The investigations of the president and his associates are over. Mueller closed his investigation. He ended it with zero indictments and zero convictions of the false charges of crimes that never happened.

'If Trump is guilty'?

4 investigations came up with zero evidence of a crime even warranting an investigation ... Except for one, and the DOJ made it clear to the FBI it had no intention of pursuing that criminal case.

The only serious investigations going on now are the US IG's FISA Abuse investigation that reportedly may already be done and turned into the US AG awaiting release. The others are being run by the 'pit bull' & it sounds like he has already found evidence of crimes...

IMO we have reached a pivotal point where the investigators now realize the 'hunters' have become the 'hunted'...

And while the DOJ is conducting serious investigations, Nadler and Democrats continue to engage in political theater by calling ex-Watergate criminal felons who have made a living writing numerous books comparing GOP President's to Nixon to testify under oath before Congress ... And getting hammered in the process.

You're a bigger idiot than Nadler!

It was explained to Nadler that releasing Grand jury info is illegal, that his refusal to break the law as Nadler demanded was legally correct and 'unassailable'. (Please look that up because it is obvious you don't know what it means.)

Nadler had it explained to him that He and Pelosi held the US AG in Contempt for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW. Ordering the US AG to break the law and then punishing him for not doing so is at a minimum an UNETHICAL PARTISAN ABUSE OF POWER worth of a Congressional CENSURE at the very least, removal from the position of Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, and removal from the Speaker of the House position.

The fact is it can be argued Nafler and Pelosi held the US AG in Contempt for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW in order to obstruct / undermine the US AG's investigation and could / should find themselves being indicted.

Oversight? Yes.

Abusing their power to attempt to falsely take the President down? No! To admittedly leak clasdified? No.

To obstruct / undermine the President? No.

To try to PROTECT their own from accountability from their exposed crimes? No

Forum List

Back