Breaking! DOJ Sends Nuclear Letter To Nadler Explaining How Massive John Durhams Investigation Is

So, "thegatewaypundit" rolled another instance of elaborate vacuity into yet another batch of clickbait. It even involves a "juglar", whatever that's supposed to be, even a "coup plotters juglar". Must be something very, very important.

Trumpletons, under the new moon, coalesce to hyperventilate together, as ordered. What a sight.

I love it when CNN falls so low they become envious of even media such as The National Enquirer, trying to act 'high and mighty' as if anyone except Leftist Extremists still watch them...

:abgg2q.jpg:

...while those few extremists go on trying to show a brave face as the 3+ year defense of criminal Hillary and the exposed failed witch hunt / coup attempt they have devoted their lives to goes up in flames in front of them...

There was no witch hunt or coup. When Trump starts saying that you can drink grass, you guys will go out in your yards and fill up.

LOL, you want a good old Soviet style purge, now where did you get an idea like that?
Why do you keep bringing up the Mueller report? There will be no Soviet-style purge. Only a proper investigation into the matter to determine if anyone was attempting a soft coup of a duly elected President, oh and any other various crimes that may arise from, during, or after the investigation.

I realize you have to discredit any attempt to discover how this whole thing was instigated, but no one really gives a shit what you think so it's all good.

This is a needless investigation called for by a man abusing his power in order to obstruct.

.....of course it is.
You should be happy to see it to its end for your own satisfaction.

I've read the Mueller report. You don't get it. In the profession I worked, I was responsible for assisting people with all kinds of problems. I see through Trump with ease. And I recognize the desperation of the racist white male, incel or not, to maintain whatever they have made themselves believe they are entitled to. This is a very interesting sociological situation. Whites like you cling to Trump because he is supposed to represent something he really never has been. A tough, strong, white, male leader. He inherited what he has. He has been given everything he's got. Leaders can create, his father created the Trump Organization. Other billionaires in his own city laugh at him. But he conned you guys into believing he is this great and successful businessman who is the Picasso of deal making.

Yet in reality his dumb ass couldn't make a deal for what's behind door number 3.

He's president because he got outside help and even then he lost the popular vote but was given the office on a technicality that has happened only 5 times in American history. Yeah, this guy is just going to run away in 2020. Lol!

Yeah, your time as a jailhouse legal expert don't mean shit. We ain't talking drive by's and shoplifting blunt wraps, dang man.

No, we ain't talking about you. We are talking about facts. But you're dumb so you just sit there and watch this presidency crumble until on a cold November night in 2020 Trump gets voted out of office.

Durham has lots to investigate and I hope we get to see his report. It should be a dandy.

Time wasting distraction for the low intelligence base.

Like the OP.
Now you want to stop wasting time. Three years of Russia was fine but now it’s wasted time.

The findings are that Russia did interfere int the election to help the Trump Campaign...

Also plenty of evidence was laid down to show criminal actions done by Trump and the Trump Campaign & Administration was obstructing investigations into that investigation

So, "thegatewaypundit" rolled another instance of elaborate vacuity into yet another batch of clickbait. It even involves a "juglar", whatever that's supposed to be, even a "coup plotters juglar". Must be something very, very important.

Trumpletons, under the new moon, coalesce to hyperventilate together, as ordered. What a sight.

I love it when CNN falls so low they become envious of even media such as The National Enquirer, trying to act 'high and mighty' as if anyone except Leftist Extremists still watch them...

:abgg2q.jpg:

...while those few extremists go on trying to show a brave face as the 3+ year defense of criminal Hillary and the exposed failed witch hunt / coup attempt they have devoted their lives to goes up in flames in front of them...

Where are the charges from the AG? How many years in charge and no action?

Hillary is still a free woman...

Comey is laughing at you...

Mueller put people in Jail, the only thing Trump is in charge of is his twitter account (at weekends)...

So far this "massive" investigation is nothing but a letter and a whole bunch of hype.

Why do you keep bringing up the Mueller report? There will be no Soviet-style purge. Only a proper investigation into the matter to determine if anyone was attempting a soft coup of a duly elected President, oh and any other various crimes that may arise from, during, or after the investigation.

I realize you have to discredit any attempt to discover how this whole thing was instigated, but no one really gives a shit what you think so it's all good.

This is a needless investigation called for by a man abusing his power in order to obstruct.

.....of course it is.
You should be happy to see it to its end for your own satisfaction.

I've read the Mueller report. You don't get it. In the profession I worked, I was responsible for assisting people with all kinds of problems. I see through Trump with ease. And I recognize the desperation of the racist white male, incel or not, to maintain whatever they have made themselves believe they are entitled to. This is a very interesting sociological situation. Whites like you cling to Trump because he is supposed to represent something he really never has been. A tough, strong, white, male leader. He inherited what he has. He has been given everything he's got. Leaders can create, his father created the Trump Organization. Other billionaires in his own city laugh at him. But he conned you guys into believing he is this great and successful businessman who is the Picasso of deal making.

Yet in reality his dumb ass couldn't make a deal for what's behind door number 3.

He's president because he got outside help and even then he lost the popular vote but was given the office on a technicality that has happened only 5 times in American history. Yeah, this guy is just going to run away in 2020. Lol!

Yeah, your time as a jailhouse legal expert don't mean shit. We ain't talking drive by's and shoplifting blunt wraps, dang man.

No, we ain't talking about you. We are talking about facts. But you're dumb so you just sit there and watch this presidency crumble until on a cold November night in 2020 Trump gets voted out of office.

Yeah, that’s what every legal expert in county jail says. Do your people a favor. Stop talking.

The 4 investigations over the last 3+ years have been a needless series of faux / non-existent criminal investigations that have resulted in zero indictments / convictions for the collusion and obstructiion.

Millions of dollars were knowingly wasted in an attempt to manufacture a criminal narrative to justify impeachment despite having no crime, no evidence of ctimes committed by Trump or HIS TEAM.

THE ONLY GOOD THE CONSPIRATORS' TREASONOUS ACTS AGAINT TRUMP FID THAT WAD BENEFICIAL WAS TO EXPOSE THE MASSIVE CORRUPTION AND CRIME WITHIN THE LEADERSHIP and higher RANKS IN OBAMA'S DOJ, NIA, CIA, ABD FBI...

You might want to check what really happened.
You might want to read more than just the blurbs they put in the report, such as all the available backup that has been released and compare them to actually see the truth that the report was selective, and greatly edited the truth of what they put in it. You might also note, even then, they found there was no collusion. You are in for a very nasty surprise.
If I recall correctly, you have accused in certain law enforcement officials previously of corruption, or twisting truths to their favor in cases against minorities. Well, remember, it is not just in minority cases the truth can be twisted around, since you seem to truly believe that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back