Breaking! DOJ Sends Nuclear Letter To Nadler Explaining How Massive John Durhams Investigation Is

If Trump is guilty of any charges..
The investigations of the president and his associates are over. Mueller closed his investigation.

And began many others, including NY Southern District investigations and Congressional investigations
Yes, there are many Hillary supporters / donors and Obama appointees and holdovers and appointees at many levels who want to support and keep the 'coup' gping...

I'm certain OP thinks this letter means something earth-shattering.
Correct. Professionals have possession of the ball now and the shit will hit the fan very soon.
The purpose of this thing is not to send anyone to jail but to discredit, in your mind, anything that may turn up on Trump. That's it. This investigation will continue as long as it is useful propaganda and never result in anything they could ever bring into a courtroom.

If Trump is guilty of any charges, he deserves any punishment he gets. I just want to see the Clintons and Obama go to jail for their criminal enterprises along with all their underlings and cohorts.
LOL, you want a good old Soviet style purge, now where did you get an idea like that?
Why do you keep bringing up the Mueller report? There will be no Soviet-style purge. Only a proper investigation into the matter to determine if anyone was attempting a soft coup of a duly elected President, oh and any other various crimes that may arise from, during, or after the investigation.

I realize you have to discredit any attempt to discover how this whole thing was instigated, but no one really gives a shit what you think so it's all good.

This is a needless investigation called for by a man abusing his power in order to obstruct.

Correct. Professionals have possession of the ball now and the shit will hit the fan very soon.
The purpose of this thing is not to send anyone to jail but to discredit, in your mind, anything that may turn up on Trump. That's it. This investigation will continue as long as it is useful propaganda and never result in anything they could ever bring into a courtroom.

If Trump is guilty of any charges, he deserves any punishment he gets. I just want to see the Clintons and Obama go to jail for their criminal enterprises along with all their underlings and cohorts.
LOL, you want a good old Soviet style purge, now where did you get an idea like that?
Why do you keep bringing up the Mueller report? There will be no Soviet-style purge. Only a proper investigation into the matter to determine if anyone was attempting a soft coup of a duly elected President, oh and any other various crimes that may arise from, during, or after the investigation.

I realize you have to discredit any attempt to discover how this whole thing was instigated, but no one really gives a shit what you think so it's all good.

This is a needless investigation called for by a man abusing his power in order to obstruct.

.....of course it is.
You should be happy to see it to its end for your own satisfaction.

Not likely. As long as it's just an ongoing investigation they can make any claim. As soon as people have to start taking oaths and showing their non-cherry-picked evidence this shit will be exposed as nothing but a smokescreen.

Ummmmm, bad news...Steele has agreed to talk to the DOJ UNDER OATH after cutting / agreeing to a deal....

Bwuhahahaha.....
And somehow I have no expectation that he will say anything that proves your bogus "deep state" fantasies.
Why would he cut a deal first?

The 4 investigations over the last 3+ years have been a needless series of faux / non-existent criminal investigations that have resulted in zero indictments / convictions for the collusion and obstructiion.

Millions of dollars were knowingly wasted in an attempt to manufacture a criminal narrative to justify impeachment despite having no crime, no evidence of ctimes committed by Trump or HIS TEAM.

THE ONLY GOOD THE CONSPIRATORS' TREASONOUS ACTS AGAINT TRUMP FID THAT WAD BENEFICIAL WAS TO EXPOSE THE MASSIVE CORRUPTION AND CRIME WITHIN THE LEADERSHIP and higher RANKS IN OBAMA'S DOJ, NIA, CIA, ABD FBI...

GET FAVORABLE CONDITIINS / PROMISES WHER HE IS GUARANTEED NOT TO BE INDICTED FOR PROVING TESTIMONY...

JOHN AND FAT TONY PODEDTA EERE GIVEN AMNESTY PERIOD - NO REWUIREMENT TO TESTIFY....JUST LAY LOW AND AVOID ATTENTION THAT COULD END IN THEIR HAVING TO TESTIFY.....'Get Out Of The Swamp Free' Card...

So many of Hillary's people were given amnesty and then never said a word...

Mueller coerced several people to testify by threatening to unethically go after family members - intimidation / extortion...

I think Nadler is going to have to get IV fluids after receiving this letter this evening. US Attorney John Durham is going after the coup plotters juglar.

New DOJ Letter Reveals Just How Massive John Durham's Spygate Investigation Really Is

IMG_5460-421x600.jpg

IMG_5461-414x600.jpg

The first issue I take with this letter is that it addresses Nadler as "honorable" the second issue is that it explains anything to the fatso at all. They should make the lard ass work that fat ass off for everything he gets.

Last edited:
GET FAVORABLE CONDITIINS / PROMISES WHER HE IS GUARANTEED NOT TO BE INDICTED FOR PROVING TESTIMONY...

JOHN AND FAT TONY PODEDTA EERE GIVEN AMNESTY PERIOD - NO REWUIREMENT TO TESTIFY....JUST LAY LOW AND AVOID ATTENTION THAT COULD END IN THEIR HAVING TO TESTIFY.....'Get Out Of The Swamp Free' Card...

So many of Hillary's people were given amnesty and then never said a word...

Mueller coerced several people to testify by threatening to unethically go after family members - intimidation / extortion...

If I were Durham, I would find a reason to get Mrs. Muller to come in for a talk, find some stupid little thing, then toss the bitch in some nasty federal lock up in Montana.

Last edited:

.....of course it is.

I've read the Mueller report. You don't get it. In the profession I worked, I was responsible for assisting people with all kinds of problems. I see through Trump with ease. And I recognize the desperation of the racist white male, incel or not, to maintain whatever they have made themselves believe they are entitled to. This is a very interesting sociological situation. Whites like you cling to Trump because he is supposed to represent something he really never has been. A tough, strong, white, male leader. He inherited what he has. He has been given everything he's got. Leaders can create, his father created the Trump Organization. Other billionaires in his own city laugh at him. But he conned you guys into believing he is this great and successful businessman who is the Picasso of deal making.

Yet in reality his dumb ass couldn't make a deal for what's behind door number 3.

He's president because he got outside help and even then he lost the popular vote but was given the office on a technicality that has happened only 5 times in American history. Yeah, this guy is just going to run away in 2020. Lol!

The 4 investigations over the last 3+ years have been a needless series of faux / non-existent criminal investigations that have resulted in zero indictments / convictions for the collusion and obstructiion.

Millions of dollars were knowingly wasted in an attempt to manufacture a criminal narrative to justify impeachment despite having no crime, no evidence of ctimes committed by Trump or HIS TEAM.

THE ONLY GOOD THE CONSPIRATORS' TREASONOUS ACTS AGAINT TRUMP FID THAT WAD BENEFICIAL WAS TO EXPOSE THE MASSIVE CORRUPTION AND CRIME WITHIN THE LEADERSHIP and higher RANKS IN OBAMA'S DOJ, NIA, CIA, ABD FBI...

You might want to check what really happened.

TDS folks stock the fuck up on Prep H. The next year is going to more painful to your butts than the previous 2 years. :p

There are at least 6 RICO violations already known, just on Hillary alone. Maybe that's why she suddenly stumble around, setting up a 'poor health' scam like those mobsters do when they think they might be sent to prison and try for reduced sentences or house arrests and stuff.

While I would love to see certain people spend time in prison for their crimes let's face it even the old Republicans will take the side of any so that no one will ever be found quilty. Yes there will be a lot of finger pointing, a bunch of he did it, she did it but no indictmets.

Unfortunately the government that everyone votes for works that way. You can go to jail they can't.

You're probably right, but this is going to be a running investigation through the election cycle, and there are genuine criminal acts involved; those Republicans who run interference for these vermin will have to resign or lose their re-elections, and some have already resigned or won't run again, like Ryan for instance.

.....of course it is.

I've read the Mueller report. You don't get it. In the profession I worked, I was responsible for assisting people with all kinds of problems. I see through Trump with ease. And I recognize the desperation of the racist white male, incel or not, to maintain whatever they have made themselves believe they are entitled to. This is a very interesting sociological situation. Whites like you cling to Trump because he is supposed to represent something he really never has been. A tough, strong, white, male leader. He inherited what he has. He has been given everything he's got. Leaders can create, his father created the Trump Organization. Other billionaires in his own city laugh at him. But he conned you guys into believing he is this great and successful businessman who is the Picasso of deal making.

Yet in reality his dumb ass couldn't make a deal for what's behind door number 3.

He's president because he got outside help and even then he lost the popular vote but was given the office on a technicality that has happened only 5 times in American history. Yeah, this guy is just going to run away in 2020. Lol!

Yeah, your time as a jailhouse legal expert don't mean shit. We ain't talking drive by's and shoplifting blunt wraps, dang man.

If I were Durham, I would did a reason to get Mrs. Muller to come in for a talk, find some stupid little thing, then toss the bitch in some nasty federal lock up in Montana.

Ouch....that is so....'Mueller'.

:p

I think Nadler is going to have to get IV fluids after receiving this letter this evening. US Attorney John Durham is going after the coup plotters juglar.

So, "thegatewaypundit" rolled another instance of elaborate vacuity into yet another batch of clickbait. It even involves a "juglar", whatever that's supposed to be, even a "coup plotters juglar". Must be something very, very important.

Trumpletons, under the new moon, coalesce to hyperventilate together, as ordered. What a sight.

Time wasting distraction for the low intelligence base.

Like the OP.

Nothing new, just doubling down on old unfounded accusations. All of these things have been answered before...

Simply put... Trump is President & Barr is AG... If you got evidence, none of these people are President, arrest them and have a trial...

Go on... Arrest these people and lets have a trial....

You complete bullsh*tters, all talk and no action...

So, "thegatewaypundit" rolled another instance of elaborate vacuity into yet another batch of clickbait. It even involves a "juglar", whatever that's supposed to be, even a "coup plotters juglar". Must be something very, very important.

Trumpletons, under the new moon, coalesce to hyperventilate together, as ordered. What a sight.

I love it when CNN falls so low they become envious of even media such as The National Enquirer, trying to act 'high and mighty' as if anyone except Leftist Extremists still watch them...

:abgg2q.jpg:

...while those few extremists go on trying to show a brave face as the 3+ year defense of criminal Hillary and the exposed failed witch hunt / coup attempt they have devoted their lives to goes up in flames in front of them...

You might want to check what really happened.

Just checked the transcripts of former FBI agent Page's and DOJ Ohr's testimonies....

Yup, that's what happened...

You have not checked what happened. You named some people the right wing media has named as they co signed Trumps lie.

Forum List

Back