Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

Lemme guess, you don't question any whisper of "Biden and his daughter" no matter how seedy and/or partisan the source, right?
You're a shitty guesser. But this is all idiotic propaganda. Right up there with 2000 mules.

And another one....!!!

GC9tpMJW8AA-w50

With his bosom-buddy Epstein and two very young girls, no less.
How does Epstein get around with no legs?

Did the illegal acts ONLY take place on the island?

Look at the pics above.

He’s sure have fun with those little girls “on his way to New Jersey

Trump did not make many trips, all between florida and new york

Often times with his wife snd children

Give it up because you have nothing

So explain this statement.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

So if you weren't hanging out with someone, how the hell would you know they are alot of fun to be with.
I like beautiful women

Most men do

And its not a crime

giphy.gif

Sure he did. There is a picture of it.

Now, don't you feel stupid? In other words...it's just another day of your life of complete failure.
Thats a very young trump and they are not on an airplane

Or in another words you got nuthin’

giphy.gif

Sure he did. There is a picture of it.

Now, don't you feel stupid? In other words...it's just another day of your life of complete failure.
Funny shit blart that doesn't mean he partied with Epstein. Youre not going to find any portraits of trump hanging up in Epstein's house

Thats a very young trump and they are not on an airplane

Or in another words you got nuthin’
Trump stopped dealing with the guy two years before any information was ever released about Epstein. Things you'll not see reported by the democrat spin media.

Trump stopped dealing with the guy two years before any information was ever released about Epstein. Things you'll not see reported by the democrat spin media.
Longer than that

Libs are very disappointed that they cant link trump to the island

It blows their whole narrative out of the water

Last edited:
Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

sleepy joe does it anywhere in public in front of cameras- he doesnt have to go.

I like beautiful women

Most men do

And its not a crime
Now you are trying to sidestep the question. If I state "Mac 7 is cool to hang with and that we both like beautiful women, many of them on the younger side." That means we have spent some time together for me to know what you like and what you are like.

Now you are trying to sidestep the question. If I state "Mac 7 is cool to hang with and that we both like beautiful women, many of them on the younger side." That means we have spent some time together for me to know what you like and what you are like.
Trump is an alpha male in very liberal ny city and he oogled pretty girls

And that's all you have

Big deal

Forum List

Back