Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

Your blob partied with pedophiles...true or false?
You are moving the goal posts because trump never visited the island

By your standard every important person in new york and washington dc in both political parties partied with epstein by being seen with him in public

When charges are made, they need to be real. Paperwork and statements could be coerced also. To be sure, false news is spread. Most of it is Prog against someone else.
We've heard lie after lie on Trump what makes this different?

Let's see how Progressive hunter explains this one away, you know he has an excuse for it.
Do the community a favor and coach a girls softball team. I’ll guarantee you will have dozens of group photos with underage girls.

Is that what you consider perverted?

I’ve known a few coaches that WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO MEET YOU!

Do the community a favor and coach a girls softball team. I’ll guarantee you will have dozens of group photos with underage girls.

Is that what you consider perverted?

I’ve known a few coaches that WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO MEET YOU!
Damn I missed the bats and softball gloves in the background.

ahahahnahan.jpeg

ahajaaajajjaa.jpeg

9lm9emn3y9ac1.jpeg

there were six more Trump flights that we didnt know about before.
What part of Trump never flew to the island do you seem to having trouble with? He flew to New Jersey with other couples on board. Another epic fail for morons like you and MarcATL.

By your standard every important person in new york and washington dc in both political parties partied with epstein by being seen with him in public
Did the illegal acts ONLY take place on the island?

Look at the pics above.

He’s sure have fun with those little girls “on his way to New Jersey”

So explain this statement.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

So if you weren't hanging out with someone, how the hell would you know they are alot of fun to be with.

So explain this statement.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

So if you weren't hanging out with someone, how the hell would you know they are alot of fun to be with.
Or that he “likes em on the younger side”…

Forum List

Back