🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Donald Trump via Twitter Says Watch Judge Jeanine Tonight (Bombshell To Be Revealed)

Ugh. I just can't stomach Judge Jeanine. Y'all will have to fill me in tomorrow.
I never miss Judge Jeanine. One of the smartest people in America. All the crooks like Obama and the Clintons watch her show just to find out how despicable they really are.
Not even close man... she and hannity are amoungst the worst of the Bullshit artists on TV

Rabid foaming-at-the-mouth Trumpbots who, when not blathering their bile on television, are in a restroom stall masturbating to Trump's picture taped inside the door

I'm an alpha male heterosexual patriot. Insecurity doesn't exist in my world!

You left out racist bigoted Neanderthal
Demand your tuition back

Can't, I attended on a 4- year scholarship
demand the 4 years back
It always amuses me when people like you use grade school insults to try and attack other people's intelligence. Just makes you look stupid from an outside perspective.

I might tune in. I don't care for her show because to me she reminds me of an old grandmother with a smokers crackly voice....I prefer Tucker and The Five and Outnumbered......mmmmm all them sexy women!

I'm an alpha male heterosexual patriot. Insecurity doesn't exist in my world!

You left out racist bigoted Neanderthal
Demand your tuition back

Can't, I attended on a 4- year scholarship
demand the 4 years back
It always amuses me when people like you use grade school insults to try and attack other people's intelligence. Just makes you look stupid from an outside perspective.
unless of course mine was also an outside perspective, right? and unlike you I was obviously able to make my point without using the word "stupid", and isn't "stupid" a grade school insult? or did you also get that word on a 4 year scholarship?

Right out of the box she says Trump isn't to blame for the failed passing of the AHCA because he is a businessman and NOT a politician... :uhoh3:

Right out of the box she says Trump isn't to blame for the failed passing of the AHCA because he is a businessman and NOT a politician... :uhoh3:

In other words - unqualified to be president.

C7tfUNqWsAA4bT7.jpg

i just can't stand how she talks and sounds.... just sounds too much mafioso to listen to ....

she's nailing Ryan....for Trump...

Forum List

Back