🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Donald Trump via Twitter Says Watch Judge Jeanine Tonight (Bombshell To Be Revealed)

I've never heard of this judge Jeanine, but the fact she refers to herself by her first name after "Judge", and the fact she is on Fox News, I can't possibly take such a person seriously.

So what did she do? Give head to Donald Trump in public tonight?

I've never heard of this judge Jeanine, but the fact she refers to herself by her first name after "Judge", and the fact she is on Fox News, I can't possibly take such a person seriously.

So what did she do? Give head to Donald Trump in public tonight?

Well...Trump KNEW she was going to publicly castrate Paul Ryan, and at the same time try to make Trump look good by saying that Trump took the higher road and didn't throw Ryan under the bus. He seriously has to think Americans are idiots when he posted on Twitter to watch her show tonight.

I'm an alpha male heterosexual patriot. Insecurity doesn't exist in my world!

lololololololololololololololol

You're none of those but you DO have a fine sense of the ridiculous.

Does drumpf know he's the prez of the US.

Judge whatever?

What an embarrassment he is. Suggest we call him the PresApprentice cuz the jackass just ain't ready for the BigLees.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I might tune in. I don't care for her show because to me she reminds me of an old grandmother with a smokers crackly voice....I prefer Tucker and The Five and Outnumbered......mmmmm all them sexy women!
Ha, those are the three I watch on fox, sometimes Shep too. That dude really can't stand Trump. Cracks me up

You left out racist bigoted Neanderthal
Demand your tuition back

Can't, I attended on a 4- year scholarship
demand the 4 years back
It always amuses me when people like you use grade school insults to try and attack other people's intelligence. Just makes you look stupid from an outside perspective.
unless of course mine was also an outside perspective, right? and unlike you I was obviously able to make my point without using the word "stupid", and isn't "stupid" a grade school insult? or did you also get that word on a 4 year scholarship?
Naw, I got it from Trumps campaign rallies. Thought I'd use language you'd understand.

I might tune in. I don't care for her show because to me she reminds me of an old grandmother with a smokers crackly voice....I prefer Tucker and The Five and Outnumbered......mmmmm all them sexy women!
Ha, those are the three I watch on fox, sometimes Shep too. That dude really can't stand Trump. Cracks me up
Shephard is such a damn brown noser...dude annoys me.

Demand your tuition back

demand the 4 years back
It always amuses me when people like you use grade school insults to try and attack other people's intelligence. Just makes you look stupid from an outside perspective.
unless of course mine was also an outside perspective, right? and unlike you I was obviously able to make my point without using the word "stupid", and isn't "stupid" a grade school insult? or did you also get that word on a 4 year scholarship?
Naw, I got it from Trumps campaign rallies. Thought I'd use language you'd understand.
Is that true? be honest!....In any case it's sophomoric at best, but I can understand why you would want to blame the other side for it...and if you want insist it is true and really embarrass trump supporters then you should be telling the trump crowd "beware, look what its done to me", that may well change their minds.

demand the 4 years back
Is that true? be honest!....In any case it's sophomoric at best, but I can understand why you would want to blame the other side for it...and if you want insist it is true and really embarrass trump supporters then you should be telling the trump crowd "beware, look what its done to me", that may well change their minds.
Am I being honest by saying that I got the word "stupid" from Trump? Hell yes, where have you been? If you think it's sophomoric at best for me to use it in a message board, how do you feel about our presidents actions? But don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

[
Am I being honest by saying that I got the word "stupid" from Trump?
At a trump rally?

Hell yes, where have you been?

Not at trump rallies, I can assure you

If you think it's sophomoric at best for me to use it in a message board, how do you feel about our presidents actions?
Like it's sophomoric, which is the nice way to put it.

But don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

Yep, proof that the two of you are cut from the same intellectual cloth...well done! Now, seeing as how you forgot to warn the trump supporters about your condition allow me:

TRUMP SUPORTERS, SLADE CLAIMS HIS CONDITION IS FROM BEING EDUCATED BY TRUMP, IF TRUE, DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

We all good?

Last edited:
Fuck it, let's just privately fund the entire federal government. The poor can pandhandle, the rich can hang in their recliners and watch the profits from the treasury pour in. We can also just embroider "Pennzoil" and shit on Trump's suits. Get rid of the pretense of neutrality!

[
Am I being honest by saying that I got the word "stupid" from Trump?
At a trump rally?

Hell yes, where have you been?

Not at trump rallies, I can assure you

If you think it's sophomoric at best for me to use it in a message board, how do you feel about our presidents actions?
Like it's sophomoric, which is the nice way to put it.

But don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

Yep, proof that the two of you are cut from the same intellectual cloth...well done! Now, seeing as how you forgot to warn the trump supporters about your condition allow me:

TRUMP SUPORTERS, SLADE CLAIMS HIS CONDITION IS FROM BEING EDUCATED BY TRUMP, IF TRUE, DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

We all good?
[/QUOTE]
Haha nice spin attempt... you started this petty argument by telling somebody to get a refund for their tuition, taking a whack at their intelligence. You may think that makes you look tough and smart. To me it shows the opposite. Point made. Not really worth investing more time analyzing. Back to real life we go

Haha nice spin attempt...

show the spin!...al of it
you started this petty argument by telling somebody to get a refund for their tuition, taking a whack at their intelligence.

There is no intelligence at all in a debate whose point is made by using "racism" or "neanderthal", any school that teaches such a tactic is not giving you an education, just an easy escape route when you are losing the debate...and you have every right to your money back as well as being compensated for your time

You may think that makes you look tough and smart To me it shows the opposite..

Pretending you know what I think is your best insult to date, I have never pretended to be tough or smart for that matter, that is a matter for others to decide and it makes no difference to me what they think either way...I find I have the easiest times in a debate when the opponent underestimates his opposition, he/she usually high tails before long
Point made.
I don't think you even believe that

Not really worth investing more time analyzing. Back to real life we go

Real life? does that mean you are not going to post anymore? or is this what you consider real life?

Last edited:

you started this petty argument by telling somebody to get a refund for their tuition, taking a whack at their intelligence.

There is no intelligence at all in a debate whose point is made by using "racism" or "neanderthal", any school that teaches such a tactic is not giving you an education, just an easy escape route when you are losing the debate...and you have every right to your money back as well as being compensated for your time

Pretending you know what I think is your best insult to date, I have never pretended to be tough or smart for that matter, that is a matter for others to decide and it makes no difference to me what they think either way...I find I have the easiest times in a debate when the opponent underestimates his opposition, he/she usually high tails before long
Point made.

Real life? does that mean you are not going to post anymore? or is this what you consider real life?
Real life involves something other than a pointless argument about shit that I don't care about. We all know what your tuition comment was about, so stop pretending like it was a thoughtful remark and not a simple insult, we have enough of that kind of spin with Trumps tweets.

At this point our back and forth is all about Ego, and here I am further engaging. Yes this will be my last post about this subject. I'm sure you will have one last snark response to get the last word in, thats fine... I'll even make it easier. YOU WIN!!!! a trophy will be arriving in your mailbox by weeks end. Congrats!

Point made.

Real life involves something other than a pointless argument about shit that I don't care about.

So the "real life" thing applies or doesn't apply?

We all know what your tuition comment was about, so stop pretending like it was a thoughtful remark and not a simple insult, we have enough of that kind of spin with Trumps tweets.

What we don't know is why you are so upset/bothered by something so amusing to you...why are you pretending I have made any claim as to whether my comment was an insult or not...insulting or not, any school that teaches name calling to further or end a debate is not giving you the education you payed for, just arming you for a face saving way out of discussions you are obviously unprepared for.

At this point our back and forth is all about Ego, and here I am further engaging. Yes this will be my last post about this subject. I'm sure you will have one last snark response to get the last word in, thats fine

go back and re-read the responses, the "snark" is all one sided brother...and the only place EGO has here is when you thought you could turn this into a name calling contest to tilt the playing field in your favor, my not allowing that to happen is where the EGO got bruised

... I'll even make it easier. YOU WIN!!!!

you couldn't/can't make it any easier

a trophy will be arriving in your mailbox by weeks end. Congrats!

And I guess you'll be keeping the "PARTICIPANT" one!

Last edited:
This thread is great. The delirium from the left is quite entertaining.
So...a threat announces a "bombshell" that turns out to be Jeanine Pirro's wishes that Ryan would step down...and you call it a "great thread"? :9:

Forum List

Back