BREAKING: Embattled FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Has Resigned

What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?

Conspiracy to commit crimes.......helping to pass a fake dossier to a federal judge to get FISA warrant....
Terrorists popping out of the woodwork.

There is no fake dossier. The FISA warrant was legally obtained.
:desk::haha:

the FISA warrant was obtained by fraud and perjury..

So you say LIAR!!
Well, my shit for brains friend, We have hard evidence the dossier is fabricated crap paid for by your queen Hillary. We also know it was used as the primary evidence to obtain a FISA warrant where Hillary drones lied to the court. The warrant and all of the evidence they believe they obtained from the illegal wire taps is fruit of the poisonous tree..
Which means EVERYTHING they are doing is illegal and Muellers investigation is criminal misconduct and abuse of authority.

You are the one who has shit for brains and explains why you are a Trump supporter. Parts of the dossier are apparently true and that is why Nunes' memo had to lie about it. Intelligence services informed Pence that Russians were interfering in our elections in May of 2016. That was before the dossier. You don't know anything about the FISA warrant because you have not seen it. The wiretaps were not illegal.

Mueller's investigation is legal. Trump and Republicans are engaging in abuse of authority. They want documents that are being used in a ongoing criminal investigation to pass it on to the White House. You and Trump are the crooks.

Conspiracy to commit crimes.......helping to pass a fake dossier to a federal judge to get FISA warrant....

So you say LIAR!!
Well, my shit for brains friend, We have hard evidence the dossier is fabricated crap paid for by your queen Hillary. We also know it was used as the primary evidence to obtain a FISA warrant where Hillary drones lied to the court. The warrant and all of the evidence they believe they obtained from the illegal wire taps is fruit of the poisonous tree..
Which means EVERYTHING they are doing is illegal and Muellers investigation is criminal misconduct and abuse of authority.

You are the one who has shit for brains and explains why you are a Trump supporter. Parts of the dossier are apparently true and that is why Nunes' memo had to lie about it. Intelligence services informed Pence that Russians were interfering in our elections in May of 2016. That was before the dossier. You don't know anything about the FISA warrant because you have not seen it. The wiretaps were not illegal.

Mueller's investigation is legal. Trump and Republicans are engaging in abuse of authority. They want documents that are being used in a ongoing criminal investigation to pass it on to the White House. You and Trump are the crooks.
You douchebags keep saying that parts of the dossier are true, but other than stuff that's public knowledge, you can never point to anything. McCabe admitting to Congress that nothing in the dossier has been verified, so you're obviously blowing gas out your ass.

You have a list of talking points that you repeat ad nauseum, and none of them are true. They're all bullshit.

Last edited:
So you say LIAR!!

That the FISA warrant the FSB obtained based on the fake Fusion GPS Dossier obtained from the Kremlin in order to rig the presidential election was obtained on perjured information is established fact, Comrade.

You traitors lied to the FISA court to try and thwart the election, failing that you have engaged in this current coup d'etat.

Lisa Page needs some quality time with the needle for her treason, but will probably only spend the rest of her life in prison.

No one lied to the FISA court and it is not a established fact. Comey confirmed that parts of it was confirmed. There is nothing fake. The fact is that Russia attacked our troops in Syria. They are also working with Iran to dominate the middle east. Trump backed down on more sanctions against Russia and wants to leave Syria and give it to Russia. COMRADE Trump chickened out on more sanctions. You and Trump are the traitors.

You think you are going to lock up Americans on no charges. This is not Nazi Germany and Trump will be gone. We don't tolerate Nazis.
Do you mean Trump drew a "Red Line" in Syria before he was cowed by Putin? That seems somehow familiar.

That has little to do with locking that bitch up, or the other one for that matter.

Trump had constantly refused to toughen the sanctions on Russia despite the fact that Russia attacked out troops in Syria and are working with Iran in the middle east. Now he is talking about withdrawing American troops from Syria which would help Russia. Putin is getting exactly what he paid for with Trump.
You're a delusional snowflake. You never post anything that is actually true.

You are denying that Russia attacked our troops in Syria or Russia is working with Iran in Syria and that Trump has refused to increase the sanctions? You would not know the truth if it hit you. Go home LITTLE BOY!!

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.
What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?

We'll let the IG determine what she's going to jail for. That report is coming out this month, unless they put it off longer to find out more crimes of the Clintoon Crime mob.
We don't put people in prison anymore for having affairs. Or having opinions, for that matter.
Page was moved off the investigation so long ago that what she does makes absolutely no never mind to Mueller's investigation. You might as well put up a big headline the next time a janitor resigns.
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.
Generals have recently been canned for having affairs with other service members. Having an affair is a problem if you have a security clearance. It makes you suseptible to blackmail.
Well, if that were a policy at the FBI, Page and Strzok both would have been fired a year ago.

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

What is going to keep her out of prison is that fact that writing nasty e-mails about Trump is not a crime. Terrorists like you are the ones who need to be thrown in prison. She has served this country faithfully unlike Trump who is a draft dodger.
She's a deep state operatives. Her emails showed she had animus towards the target of an investigation and that she participated in the "insurance policy" to destroy Trump. She resigned because she knows the Inspecter General has found plenty of incriminating evidence against her. Resigning isn't going to stop her from going to prison for conspiring against a lawfully elected president.

There is no deep state. That is a fancy way of saying she wrote nasty e-mails about Trump. The trouble is that she is not a prosecutor and was making no decisions on who to prosecute. There was no insurance policy just as there were no secret meetings they joked about. She resigned because of retaliation against her for saying nasty things about Trump. She is not going to jail. Trump has a better chance of going to jail.

There obviously is a deep state. The Dept of Justice is rife with Hillary drones who refuse to comply with Congressional oversite. The FBI just recently refused to hand over the personal texts of Peter Strozk and Lisa Page even though FBI employees are “required to adhere to record keeping policies in place where communications constitute records under the Federal Records Act.”

Page resigned because she can't plead the 5th if she's an FBI employee. She is going to prison along with her love.
images

So you say LIAR!!

You douchebags keep saying that parts of the dossier are true, but other than stuff that's public knowledge, you can neve rpoint to anything. McCabe admitting to Congress that nothing in the dossier has been verified, so you're obviously blowing gas out your ass.

You have a list of talking points that you repeat ad nauseum, and none of them are true. They're all bullshit.

Comey informed Trump before the election that parts of the dossier was verified. He later testified to Congress about the verified, unverified and salacious parts of the dossier. On the second point, Nunes' memo lied about his testimony.

That the FISA warrant the FSB obtained based on the fake Fusion GPS Dossier obtained from the Kremlin in order to rig the presidential election was obtained on perjured information is established fact, Comrade.

You traitors lied to the FISA court to try and thwart the election, failing that you have engaged in this current coup d'etat.

Lisa Page needs some quality time with the needle for her treason, but will probably only spend the rest of her life in prison.

No one lied to the FISA court and it is not a established fact. Comey confirmed that parts of it was confirmed. There is nothing fake. The fact is that Russia attacked our troops in Syria. They are also working with Iran to dominate the middle east. Trump backed down on more sanctions against Russia and wants to leave Syria and give it to Russia. COMRADE Trump chickened out on more sanctions. You and Trump are the traitors.

You think you are going to lock up Americans on no charges. This is not Nazi Germany and Trump will be gone. We don't tolerate Nazis.
Do you mean Trump drew a "Red Line" in Syria before he was cowed by Putin? That seems somehow familiar.

That has little to do with locking that bitch up, or the other one for that matter.

Trump had constantly refused to toughen the sanctions on Russia despite the fact that Russia attacked out troops in Syria and are working with Iran in the middle east. Now he is talking about withdrawing American troops from Syria which would help Russia. Putin is getting exactly what he paid for with Trump.
You're a delusional snowflake. You never post anything that is actually true.

You are denying that Russia attacked our troops in Syria or Russia is working with Iran in Syria and that Trump has refused to increase the sanctions? You would not know the truth if it hit you. Go home LITTLE BOY!!
Our troops were where they didn't belong. The facts about the incident are still sketchy. Syria conducted the attack, but there may have been some Russian "mercenaries" present. Russia claims it knows nothing about the incident.

Your dislike of Trump's foreign policy is not evidence of Russian collusion. It's only evidence that you're a moron.

So you say LIAR!!

You douchebags keep saying that parts of the dossier are true, but other than stuff that's public knowledge, you can neve rpoint to anything. McCabe admitting to Congress that nothing in the dossier has been verified, so you're obviously blowing gas out your ass.

Comey informed Trump before the election that parts of the dossier was verified. He later testified to Congress about the verified, unverified and salacious parts of the dossier. On the second point, Nunes' memo lied about his testimony.
Total horseshit:

Comey: 'I didn't get a sense' Trump was aware of Steele dossier allegations

"Yes," Comey said, "And I didn't give him the briefing on the whole Steele dossier. My assignment was to brief him on a small part of it that was salacious and personal. And my sense was, I didn't get a sense that he knew about those," he continued.
One thing we know is that the truth is almost always the exact opposit of what you post.

We'll let the IG determine what she's going to jail for. That report is coming out this month, unless they put it off longer to find out more crimes of the Clintoon Crime mob.
We don't put people in prison anymore for having affairs. Or having opinions, for that matter.
Page was moved off the investigation so long ago that what she does makes absolutely no never mind to Mueller's investigation. You might as well put up a big headline the next time a janitor resigns.
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.
Generals have recently been canned for having affairs with other service members. Having an affair is a problem if you have a security clearance. It makes you suseptible to blackmail.
Well, if that were a policy at the FBI, Page and Strzok both would have been fired a year ago.
The fact that they haven't been fired is just more evidence of the deep state.

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.
The fact that they haven't been fired is just more evidence of the deep state.
I know we have to be careful with our funnies, but gosh darn, bripat, you tempt me.
They weren't fired because they had not done anything they could be fired for. I'm sure they were both sent to the outer Siberia of the FBI and I'm sure they both were in hot water at home, but except for probably having their cell phones taken at the door each morning so they could actually get some work done, I don't see why either of them should be in more trouble than they were. If that girl was able to still get a good job somewhere, good on her.

Both are NOT ILLEGAL dummy.

Oh, I dunno, both are married, aren't they? Why hell, I just looked them both up, and they are! Sooooooooo, are you SURE that intra agency fraternization within the FBI is legal?

:rolleyes: yes I’m sure.

Then, I will take your word for it. Do they have to sign a disclosure that they are dating an inter agency person? And if so, how do you do that if you are both married?

For fucks sakes use your head - if they did anything illegal they would be fired long ago.

Unless they co operated and were given immunity-)

I'll make it real simple for you - they broke now laws and therefore were not fired and face no prosecution. You can take your loony conspiracy theories and shove them up your dumb ass.

Last edited:
Oh, I dunno, both are married, aren't they? Why hell, I just looked them both up, and they are! Sooooooooo, are you SURE that intra agency fraternization within the FBI is legal?

Then, I will take your word for it. Do they have to sign a disclosure that they are dating an inter agency person? And if so, how do you do that if you are both married?

For fucks sakes use your head - if they did anything illegal they would be fired long ago.

I'll make it real simple for you - they broke now laws and therefore were not fired and face no prosecution. You can take your loony conspiracy theories and shove them yup your dumb ass.
Maybe.........maybe not..........see what the IG has to say...............tick tock......tick tock.............

Think Mueller is going up against Amateurs............dream on.

Make no mistake, Paige and Baker were fired, because their are going to be criminal referrals for them, Strozk Ohr, McCabe and Comey.

Rosenstein is next.

I'll make it real simple for you - they broke now laws and therefore were not fired and face no prosecution. You can take your loony conspiracy theories and shove them yup your dumb ass.
Maybe.........maybe not..........see what the IG has to say...............tick tock......tick tock.............

What hell does Mueller have to with Page?

What hell does Mueller have to with Page?
IG pretty much checking them all out right now...........have to wait to find out.........

Page Leaked much lately.

Make no mistake, Paige and Baker were fired, because their are going to be criminal referrals for them, Strozk Ohr, McCabe and Comey.

Rosenstein is next.

There will not be, you simply will be WRONG WRONG AND WRONG again.
LOL..

you like spewing MSDNC and CNN FAKERY.... We get it..

You guys keep talking day in and out about "criminal refferals", there has been ZERO. Thats your record.

Rosenstein is next.

There will not be, you simply will be WRONG WRONG AND WRONG again.
LOL..

you like spewing MSDNC and CNN FAKERY.... We get it..

You guys keep talking day in and out about "criminal refferals", there has been ZERO. Thats your record.
Only a preliminary IG report is out...........And McCabe had a criminal referral...........but the main report isn't out yet........

Some are expecting more criminal referrals.............we'll see soon enough.............Ummmm ZERO........McCabe is a ZERO........got it.......lol

Here's what you do. Pretend in your mind that she's a Republican and misused her position in the FBI to undermine a Democrat President. You'll suddenly get it

Forum List

Back