BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

it's the trumptardian version of a "get out of jail free card". however, the deep state is not recognizing this genius level move. such a shame.

It's not even that since Barnett wasn't convicted of calling Nancy a bitch.

Meaning him calling her a bitch is completely irrelevant to his case.

Meaning rightards trying to defend the indefensible are merely sucking up to see which of them can be the biggest rightard.

jc456 is struggling to be at the top of that heap but he needs to up his game; he's got some stiff competition.

What are you talking about? You need me to prove that red lining and the black and white wealth gap is a thing? That extensive levels of trauma and ptsd are a real thing inner city children are suffering from? I can absolutely provide evidence for each of those. 😄

The Black-white gap in wealth mobility and what to do about it

Inner-City Oakland Youth Suffering From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Wealth gap? How much do NFL, NBA, and NBL make? Millions of dollars. Where is the wealth gap on those guys? Oh yeah, they dont count, because it goes against the Marxists/Demofacists narrative that blacks just cant make it without WHITIE Democrats giving them stuff......

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Those aren't my words you Dipshit. I don't know whose words you think those are. 😄

The solutions are reparations for segregation and redlining, subsidies for home ownership, more funding for education (we also need to overhaul our approach to education) and social services to address things like food insecurity, chronic health and diet issues and trauma and mental health services.
ahh I see you jumped in on old Poindexter's thread. Yeah, I expected it was him, didn't really expect a hopper. Your good, myt bad, I quoted poindexter's thoughts, you highjacked the discussion between us.

Most crimes this is true. However, at times cops are in the right place at the right time. Why do you want gangs to control Chicago and other cities like it in black neighborhoods? I'm all ears bubba.
Dumbass who said anything about gangs controlling cities? Police Depts are the biggest gangs in the city, hell there was a cop her that got 10yrs for playing lookout while a group of guys robbed a rapper up at gunpoint. The cops aren't in black communities to stop or prevent crime, they are there to contain crime.

ahh I see you jumped in on old Poindexter's thread. Yeah, I expected it was him, didn't really expect a hopper. Your good, myt bad, I quoted poindexter's thoughts, you highjacked the discussion between us.
one of the things that the goathead said, was more funding for education. I remember back in the late 1990s that the Dept of Education lost 300 million dollars. If there is going to be a pay out to education, then there needs to be receipt for everything spent. I am sick of throwing money to Teachers Unions who dont like school kids.

You know, if white supremacists were a real thing, seems like this LT would have met with an "accident" by now. Go figure, huh?

You mean that hero shot some dumb bitch, saved a bunch of Congressmen and pacified the rest of the cosplaying whites who were under the delusion that white privilege was enough to over turn democracy.
...........and three posters actually agreed.

Never have I experienced such a collection of subhumans in my life.

Forum List

Back