🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Explosion at Disneyland Toon Town....

Anyone got a comment on this?

Personally? I think this is more along the lines of some stupid kids playing a prank to get everyone nervous.

Although......................it could have been a dry run for a later actual attack. They may have been checking out what the response would be.

Personally? I think this is more along the lines of some stupid kids playing a prank to get everyone nervous.

Although......................it could have been a dry run for a later actual attack. They may have been checking out what the response would be.

Why worn of a possible future attack with a partial run? Sounds like a stupid kid prank to me.

Why worn of a possible future attack with a partial run? Sounds like a stupid kid prank to me.

Yeah............when I first heard of this (it was breaking on MSNBC), the first thing I thought of was that it was some kids being stupid to see how badly they could scare people.

But.................it could be some type of dry run to see what the response would be from the police and fire, and they could use that as a way to cause even more casualties.

BTW............................WTF is up with psychos and kids as of late? Setting this off where they did is designed not to get everyone, but rather specifically, young children.

Shooting up schools, setting off dry ice bombs next to child attractions.............why do some people hate kids so much?

If you go with the dry run theory, they can't count on the response time for a future incident necessarily being the same since security could be beefed up. I think those parks are loaded with cameras, so hopefully they'll catch the idiots on tape.

If you go with the dry run theory, they can't count on the response time for a future incident necessarily being the same since security could be beefed up. I think those parks are loaded with cameras, so hopefully they'll catch the idiots on tape.

True..................the FBI asked for as much tape as they could get, and the idiots who did the Boston Marathon bombing were caught in around 5 days.

It was probably Goofy. I bet that clumsy bastard was somehow involved.

It wouldn't surprise me since Goofy is in hot water. His name came up during the Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse divorce proceedings.

The judge said to Mickey, "I can't grant you a divorce because your wife is crazy!"

Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was crazy. I said she was fuckin' Goofy."

Could have been accidental.

They may have been using it to keep beverages cold, not understanding that sealed in a container, it would build pressure to the point of bursting the container.

You know the saying...don't ascribe to evil that which can be easily attributed to stupidity.

Could have been accidental.

They may have been using it to keep beverages cold, not understanding that sealed in a container, it would build pressure to the point of bursting the container.

You know the saying...don't ascribe to evil that which can be easily attributed to stupidity.

Yeah...................sure.....................I still think however that it was done by a couple of stupid kids that decided to see how much they could do to make the general populace nervous. Hopefully these idiots are caught by nightfall tomorrow (May 30th, 2013).

It's only a matter of time before the west coast is targeted by extremists. And those same extremists are crossing over from mexico. What better place to get a huge hit with so many people than Disneyland?

I HOPE it was just kids being punks and nothing more nefarious.

I'd like to say it doesn't matter how it happened, but on the other hand, it does matter ... if that makes any sense.

While it is too early to make assessments, it scared the hell out of everybody. And until an explanation comes out people will stay scared ... or a little nervous anyway.

It's only a matter of time before the west coast is targeted by extremists. And those same extremists are crossing over from mexico. What better place to get a huge hit with so many people than Disneyland?

Are you sure? It's the Mexican extremists?

What are you going to say when it's found out to be some white punks born in America who were just trying to see what they could do?

I'm still betting on it being some stupid kids trying to see what kind of havoc they could raise.

Like I said...................hopefully this wasn't a dry run to see what the response would be.

There have been similar dry ice bomblets all over the city. They think its the same people, probably kids just having fun. Although every teen knows that it's not really fun unless someone dies. They will graduate on to better bombs.

The west coast has been under attack by liberal extremists for decades. That's the reason California is going bankrupt.

It was probably Goofy. I bet that clumsy bastard was somehow involved.

Roger Rabbit Framed Again?
Badly Drawn Wife Unavailable for Comment
Eddie Valiant Back on Case
Anaheim (CN) Following the Angels signing of Pujols and Hamilton a third bomb has gone off in this city. Early reports have a dry ice explosion in Toon Town. Witnesses, later identified as Daffy Duck and Betty Boop, stated that they saw Roger Rabbit in the vicinity. Through a studio spokesman Rabbit released a statement that he is again being framed for a heinous crime in which he had no part. The statement further added that he hopes his friend Eddie Valiant will come out of retirement and again clear his name.

Forum List

Back