🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Fake War Hero/Songbird John McTumor Decides Not To Vote On Tax Bill--Will Stay Home

This makes you happy because you want the 18th century
-Let bridges for into rivers
-Let old, disabled and sick people die
-Let our children go uneducated
etc

You can't wait for the old bastard to die as he isn't insane enough for your sick third world taste.

Have you read any of this thread?

I didnt see anything of the sort.

Find your Zoloft, dude.

But till then you can listen to this little ditty.

I didn't think Steve could top his thread about banning African Americans from voting.

But hoping a cancer victim dies a painful death is even classier!

Happy to be on the same side as this guy actual Republicans?
Maybe were McCain a pedophile, the GOP would love him. Seems to be the way that they are bent.

Maybe McCain thought people should have the same healthcare that the congressmen have.

How is that being an American traitor, if we did , we would not have the highest maternal mortality rate of all developed countries with Texas as the lead state.

But no the Pubs are greedy , they mainly have refused to expand Medicaid while keeping the min wage.

Libs libs libs, McCain just confirmed he will return to the senate to vote on the tax reform bill if they need his vote to pass it. There now liberal hatred of McCain will commence in about 3 seconds.

because of your crush on the piece of shit in the White House, who never served
He's SERVING now, and we thank him for his service.
Yep, Commander in Cheif.

Thank Gawd it wasnt that corrupt lunatic Hillary.

Commander and Chief?

The only time Trump has told the truth is when he said he would surround himself with military people that knew what they were doing...

That's why you have Kelly, Mattis, and McMaster. Trump isn't shit.

It is really sickening how fucked in the head some of you guys have gotten to talk shit and wish ill-will on McCain just because he doesn't like Trump.

You really think Trump cares about this country more then reagan did when he thought out Nafta? Or Nixon when he opened us up to China.

I seriously doubt it.

Those are complicated subjects, but yes, I think that these policies initially were good for American consumers, and thus American workers as well, but they have since not been implemented correctly.

We have never used these agreements punatative options to roll back the cheating going on, and that is why they have become the economic cancer that they have mutated into.

Maybe McCain thought people should have the same healthcare that the congressmen have.

How is that being an American traitor, if we did , we would not have the highest maternal mortality rate of all developed countries with Texas as the lead state.

But no the Pubs are greedy , they mainly have refused to expand Medicaid while keeping the min wage.
See post #61.

Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!
Arnold actually betrayed the country.....

So did John McCain as he collaborated with the Vietnamese prison officials and even informed on his own fellow captives, from what I understand. Information he gave up freely led to the deaths of fellow navy airmen.

He was nicknamed 'the Song Bird' because he sang to the Jailors so much and so often and with no compulsion.

John McCain is a traitorous piece of shyte.

So did all this propaganda come out about McCain since Trump dished on him and he voted no on the ACA repeal. Wonder who made up all these stories. I know, Rush and Fox.

Yep. Sometimes it takes a situation of suffering the same ills as someone else, walking in their shoes, to understand something.

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain
Kick that bucket son, kick it as hard as you can!

Fury

Who’s inside word? Why would you expect anyone to believe that you have any inside info?

McCain could still kick your ass.
Hospital connections. I used to work end stage. Some of my former CO workers are inside on this.
Sure, sweetie.

This is how McCain will always be remembered, right before voting against repealing and replacing Obamacare, which is what he was elected on.

What a liar.

He always betrayed his own campaign promises.

He campaigned on the Right, but betrayed us as a Progressive. I despise the man as a politician.

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain
Kick that bucket son, kick it as hard as you can!

Fury

It is time we are done with McCain. A little late but finally!
Only thing is Doug Ducey is not reliable. I wouldn’t count on his appointing somebody good like Arpiao. We will get another RINO or worse a Democrat pretending to be a RINO like McCain.
I don’t think it will be worse however. Just not all that much better.

Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!
Arnold actually betrayed the country.....

So did John McCain as he collaborated with the Vietnamese prison officials and even informed on his own fellow captives, from what I understand. Information he gave up freely led to the deaths of fellow navy airmen.

He was nicknamed 'the Song Bird' because he sang to the Jailors so much and so often and with no compulsion.

John McCain is a traitorous piece of shyte.
after how many years of torture?....now how much torture did arnold take?...

Forum List

Back