🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Fake War Hero/Songbird John McTumor Decides Not To Vote On Tax Bill--Will Stay Home

You want Benedict Arnold, just look at Trump. A traitor for years. Trump is not fit to shine his shoes.

Still not over Hillary losing? :laugh:

McCain is a veteran, and served this country for years, I actually voted for him in 08 despite his whacked out VP pick.

I am well aware of that. But even being a well-decorated war hero doesn't give one the right to go against everything his or her party stands for, and everything this country stand for. John Kerry and John Murtha were also war veterans and I despised them both.
He lost my respect when he walked onto the Senate floor and basically passed obummmercare! Acted like a damn Nero or something..

I was so proud of him then.
I know sweetie!

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain
Kick that bucket son, kick it as hard as you can!

Fury

The Governor appoints the replacement... and it would be nice if he appointed McCain's daughter to take his place... she fucking hates Trump.

You're absolutely disgusting. John McCain is the definition of a true American hero. He actually went and fought for this country unlike president Bone Spur. This man risked his life and was a POW and you have the nerve to call him treasonous?

Why is he treasonous? Because he dared to speak out against Clown in chief ?

The only treasonous person in Washington is the orange fat ass squatting in the Whitehouse.

As much as I despise McCain's policies, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his service to this country.

All RINOs are treasonous to this country, just like the Democrats. McCain is no exception.

you mean RINO's like trumptards, right?

I din't vote for Trump so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sport..

Geez. And now McCain is going to miss the vote on the tax reform bill.

Thanks John. That's strike two. :eusa_doh:

"(RNN) - Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) will miss the upcoming vote on the Republican-backed tax bill, CBS and CNN reported Sunday."

John McCain to miss vote on tax bill
One less no vote the liberals were counting on!

The no vote doesn't matter... a missing vote is just the same. They have to get 50 votes at least and the VP tie breaking vote.

You're absolutely disgusting. John McCain is the definition of a true American hero. He actually went and fought for this country unlike president Bone Spur. This man risked his life and was a POW and you have the nerve to call him treasonous?

Why is he treasonous? Because he dared to speak out against Clown in chief ?

The only treasonous person in Washington is the orange fat ass squatting in the Whitehouse.

As much as I despise McCain's policies, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his service to this country.
image.php

Meh whatever. I think we still get tax bill passed. Great thing is Flake is gone and McCain will croak soon so Arizona will have chance to have 2 nationalist populist senators!

Chemtrail Kelli Ward? LoL - Bannon will be the death of the Republican Party

Ward does have the support of Steve Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, and of Robert Mercer, the hedge fund executive and megadonor behind Trump’s campaign. Bannon stumped for Ward on October 17, and Mercer donated $708,100 to her previous election efforts and $300,000 so far in 2017, according to Federal Election Commission filings.​

Who is Kelli Ward, the Arizona candidate running for Jeff Flake’s seat?

Uh, the guy who runs True Pundit is a retired top FBI guy in D.C.. He has big insider reliable sources. Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source and a prestigious member of the White House Press Pool.

I just read THIS ^ ^ ^ :cool-45:

McCain can' t vote with brain cancer

Trump couldn't serve with bone spurs

McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.
It is the truest form of tackiness to wish deasth to some person due to partisan reasons.

McCain was a traitor, yes, but his family and loved ones are true Americans and we should not wish ill upon any of them.

God will be his judge just as he will be the judge for all of us.

I wish McCain mercy and to have the same mercy from God when I stand before Him.

But in the interest of full disclosure I have to admit that I named my Master Bedroom toilet bowl the John McCain.

Oh I don't wish any ill on McCain. Just like Obama, I don't want him dead, I just want him gone. As in out of the white house or senate. Whatever the case may be.

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain
Kick that bucket son, kick it as hard as you can!

Fury

what a disgusting animal you are, Alexei

How about John McCain throwing the doctors under the bus at the VA when they came to him for help regarding the VA putting veterans on secret death lists? They were fired shortly after they wrote letters to him stating some nonsense about violating patient confidentiality. Had it not been for some obscure Congressman in Florida, the story probably would never have seen the light of day.

You would think that Mr. war veteran would be their cheerleader.

Sick.

After that happened, I have trouble finding sympathy for the man. He is getting far better treatment than the Veterans he helped let die, far more than he deserves.

Politics makes people ugly.

people are already ugly... that's why politics is ugly
McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.
It is the truest form of tackiness to wish deasth to some person due to partisan reasons.

McCain was a traitor, yes, but his family and loved ones are true Americans and we should not wish ill upon any of them.

God will be his judge just as he will be the judge for all of us.

I wish McCain mercy and to have the same mercy from God when I stand before Him.

But in the interest of full disclosure I have to admit that I named my Master Bedroom toilet bowl the John McCain.

moccasin wasn't and isn't a traitor. now giving the country to Russians, THAT is traitorous.

Will of the people, you mean a small minority. The ACA is going strong this year.
The mandate is going away in Jan.

Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!
Arnold actually betrayed the country.....

So did John McCain as he collaborated with the Vietnamese prison officials and even informed on his own fellow captives, from what I understand. Information he gave up freely led to the deaths of fellow navy airmen.

He was nicknamed 'the Song Bird' because he sang to the Jailors so much and so often and with no compulsion.

John McCain is a traitorous piece of shyte.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back