🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Fake War Hero/Songbird John McTumor Decides Not To Vote On Tax Bill--Will Stay Home

You're absolutely disgusting. John McCain is the definition of a true American hero. He actually went and fought for this country unlike president Bone Spur. This man risked his life and was a POW and you have the nerve to call him treasonous?

Why is he treasonous? Because he dared to speak out against Clown in chief ?

The only treasonous person in Washington is the orange fat ass squatting in the Whitehouse.

As much as I despise McCain's policies, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his service to this country.
Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!

You want Benedict Arnold, just look at Trump. A traitor for years. Trump is not fit to shine his shoes.

Still not over Hillary losing? :laugh:

McCain is a veteran, and served this country for years, I actually voted for him in 08 despite his whacked out VP pick.

I didn't think Steve could top his thread about banning African Americans from voting.

But hoping a cancer victim dies a painful death is even classier!

Happy to be on the same side as this guy actual Republicans?

You're absolutely disgusting. John McCain is the definition of a true American hero. He actually went and fought for this country unlike president Bone Spur. This man risked his life and was a POW and you have the nerve to call him treasonous?

The only treasonous person in Washington is the orange fat ass squatting in the Whitehouse.

As much as I despise McCain's policies, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his service to this country.
Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!

You want Benedict Arnold, just look at Trump. A traitor for years. Trump is not fit to shine his shoes.

McCain is a veteran, and served this country for years, I actually voted for him in 08 despite his whacked out VP pick.
He is a veteran yes.
He served his country yes.
And then became a traitor.

He is a veteran yes.
He served his country yes.
And then became a traitor.

How so?

McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.
He will never recover. He will die just like T. Kennedy.

I am well aware of that. But even being a well-decorated war hero doesn't give one the right to go against everything his or her party stands for, and everything this country stand for. John Kerry and John Murtha were also war veterans and I despised them both.

I am well aware of that. But even being a well-decorated war hero doesn't give one the right to go against everything his or her party stands for, and everything this country stand for. John Kerry and John Murtha were also war veterans and I despised them both.
He lost my respect when he walked onto the Senate floor and basically passed obummmercare! Acted like a damn Nero or something..

He lost my respect when he walked onto the Senate floor and basically passed obummmercare! Acted like a damn Nero or something..

You know damned well he only did that for payback for when Trump dragged his ass through the coals. It was spite, pure and simple and he'd do the same thing to the Democrats, given the chance.

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain
Kick that bucket son, kick it as hard as you can!

Fury

Arpaio is 85 years old, you retard. Why would anybody appoint him to the Senate?

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain

Fury

Who’s inside word? Why would you expect anyone to believe that you have any inside info?

McCain could still kick your ass.
Politics makes people ugly.

No it doesn’t. Ugly people are exposed by politics.

Note to John McCain

Fury

Arpaio is 85 years old, you retard. Why would anybody appoint him to the Senate?

We've already been through this. There are a number of Senators that old or older. Retard.

I was so proud of him then.

Note to John McCain

Fury

With only about 3 years to fill? Arpiao is solid hold over for the next.

McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.

Will of the people, you mean a small minority. The ACA is going strong this year.

You guys are happy that a man is dying and can't vote for a bill you want to pass.

Thankfully this is why you're type of populism isn't going to be a longterm force in this nation.

Ultimately constitutionalism will once again become a dominant force

Will of the people, you mean a small minority. The ACA is going strong this year.
Funding is gone.
Tax payer CO support is gone.
Currently 61% of those signed up for it are not paying the premium. They lose their care in March.

Geez. And now McCain is going to miss the vote on the tax reform bill.

Thanks John. That's strike two. :eusa_doh:

"(RNN) - Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) will miss the upcoming vote on the Republican-backed tax bill, CBS and CNN reported Sunday."

John McCain to miss vote on tax bill

Forum List

Back